• 6 months

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • 1 year

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
tbh i think it's every 4 months, if you don't get laid you're an incel again. vote for how long and we'll let the ppl decide tbh

2 weeks final answer

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
No idea, but I voted for every hour because I like being the funny man

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
If you’re in a relationship, everyday. If you’re single, every week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
4 months??? So what you're saying is, women can be incel? Even normies go months without sex. I get how it can be frustrating to be in a dry spell, but you're talking about qualifying for incel status. That cannot be something won lightly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, itsoverbuddyboyo and bobs_pls
7 years according to my roommate

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
4 months??? So what you're saying is, women can be incel? Even normies go months without sex. I get how it can be frustrating to be in a dry spell, but you're talking about qualifying for incel status. That cannot be something won lightly.
hey, stupid faggot, are you a fetal alcohol syndrome baby? Women can only be volcel. I'm talking about men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, kirbyparks, androidcel and 1 other person
hey, stupid faggot, are you a fetal alcohol syndrome baby? Women can only be volcel. I'm talking about men.

But when you say "4 months," there are women who go 4 months without being able to have sex. That flies in the face of the "Women can only be volcel" position.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
But when you say "4 months," there are women who go 4 months without being able to have sex. That flies in the face of the "Women can only be volcel" position.
it's not that they are not able to have sex, it's that they might have too high standards (which is also the case with the vast majority of male incels) to find someone they'd like to fuck - thus volcel

If won't fuck a landwhale - you're a volcel. fucking is fucking
some guys are so deformed they can't even get a landwhale and that's a trucel... but no woman can be truecel no matter how deformed as long as she has a vagina - there will be some guy willing to fuck her

it's not that they are not able to have sex, it's that they might have too high standards (which is also the case with the vast majority of male incels) to find someone they'd like to fuck - thus volcel

If won't fuck a landwhale - you're a volcel. fucking is fucking
some guys are so deformed they can't even get a landwhale and that's a trucel... but no woman can be truecel no matter how deformed as long as she has a vagina - there will be some guy willing to fuck her

How many incels out there are actually volcel then? If fucking is fucking, how do we know that there's literally no one who will have them? If you lower your standard to the bottom of the barrel? Even lower. Through the floor of the barrel.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
how do we know that there's literally no one who will have them?
we don't. It applies to what is apparent to such a person. So you are a volcel if you refuse to fuck somebody who would be willing to fuck you. If there are non such persons then you are not a volcel - for example when you live in a fucking forest with no people - you're not volcel cause there are no people you could fuck...
But it is also important that you actively pursue sex from foids who might be on your level or below, because of course quarantaining at home in from of your PC is equivalent to the forest scenario but a voluntary one - hence VOLCEL.

Never. You're only incel if you're ugly (below 4.5)

True incels stay incel forever

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
6 months I guess or a year.