How over is it if I stopped being able to enjoy drugs even?

apocalypse

apocalypse

Amphetamine used to give me stimulantion+euphoria/feeling of happiness and invincibility.
Now it’s just pure stimulation, like I had a 100 cups of coffee.
It’s dogshit tbh.
Over?

@TsarTsar444
@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daqirius, Manletmachine, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
What if instead of drugs I just play roblox with my girl and snack together being cute, is that bad? It makes me feel like I’m not cool or badass

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daqirius, Manletmachine, try2beme and 1 other person
What if instead of drugs I just play roblox with my girl and snack together being cute, is that bad? It makes me feel like I’m not cool or badass
Nothing wrong with that

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius
Yea try opioids

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius and FacialStructure404
Amphetamine used to give me stimulantion+euphoria/feeling of happiness and invincibility.
Now it’s just pure stimulation, like I had a 100 cups of coffee.
It’s dogshit tbh.
Over?

@TsarTsar444
@MoggerGaston
insanely relatable ngl.
what the actual fuck

i have noticed this myself over the last year using mephedrone/mdma. Increasingly the effects of drugs have just the stimulation part. You feel on edge, active, awake.
The euphoria, happiness, confidence, invincibility, it is gone.

Only ketamine is still pulling through with the absolute insane hallucinations I get when I K-hole.

I am still blaming drug-quality partly, the quality of my mephedrone has gone down the drain tbh. Already had to change dealers multiple times because what they were selling me wasn't what I was getting lab-results of.

I tested mephedrone 4 times in the last months, and it was either 2mmc (3 times) or 3mmc(1times) which is garbage compared to mephedrone (4mmc).
also my mdma was kinda low quality and shit (tested).

but idk if I am coping with drug quality or somehow my brain is now fucked and can't feel euphoria from drugs anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius and apocalypse
ALSO WITH COCAINE.

I did cocaine a lot in early 2023 and it would make me feel like a fucking machine, invincible robot who wants to fuck every girl and fight every guy.

now when I do cocaine I just feel on edge, stimulated, none of the confidence or euphoria. what the actual fuck.

but again, the first thing I thought was the quality of the drugs, but maybe its over for my brain.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, falcon1, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
ALSO WITH COCAINE.

I did cocaine a lot in early 2023 and it would make me feel like a fucking machine, invincible robot who wants to fuck every girl and fight every guy.

now when I do cocaine I just feel on edge, stimulated, none of the confidence or euphoria. what the actual fuck.

but again, the first thing I thought was the quality of the drugs, but maybe its over for my brain.
I've done way less drugs than you and it's happening to me :feelswhy:
I wonder if it's due to my mental health deteriorating in recent months

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius and MoggerGaston
I've done way less drugs than you and it's happening to me :feelswhy:
I wonder if it's due to my mental health deteriorating in recent months
yeah I think it's because of that.

Drugs are always a mood-enhancer imo. Of course if you do A LOT, you will develop tolerances and your trips won't be as extreme anymore.

But in general, people start using drugs because they are trying to cope with shit life, shit circumstances.

In general, when you are coping with problems, you aren't fixing problems. So whatever problems you had, likely got worse over time as you were just coping.

So now, a year later, your problems got worse, and your previous coping mechanisms are now no longer as good as they were before to deal with this bigger problem.

idk but thats my theory, and it works out for me too.
My problems only got worse, my life quality got worse, since 2023.

Less positive social contact, less dating, less hope and positive outlook for life, less working out, less going outside, and so on.

I actually don't believe even a single thing improved emotionally/mentally/socially from 2024Me, compared to 2023Me.

I have made a lot of other life improvements of course, like learning new cooking recipes, learning new ways to order drugs, getting better and more comfortable at my job, learning new facts of life by browsing the internet, and other random shit.

But all of that honestly isn't really all that important when I realize that my overal life quality has become worse. My life satisfcation.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, TsarTsar444, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
yeah I think it's because of that.

Drugs are always a mood-enhancer imo. Of course if you do A LOT, you will develop tolerances and your trips won't be as extreme anymore.

But in general, people start using drugs because they are trying to cope with shit life, shit circumstances.

In general, when you are coping with problems, you aren't fixing problems. So whatever problems you had, likely got worse over time as you were just coping.

So now, a year later, your problems got worse, and your previous coping mechanisms are now no longer as good as they were before to deal with this bigger problem.

idk but thats my theory, and it works out for me too.
My problems only got worse, my life quality got worse, since 2023.

Less positive social contact, less dating, less hope and positive outlook for life, less working out, less going outside, and so on.

I actually don't believe even a single thing improved emotionally/mentally/socially from 2024Me, compared to 2023Me.

I have made a lot of other life improvements of course, like learning new cooking recipes, learning new ways to order drugs, getting better and more comfortable at my job, learning new facts of life by browsing the internet, and other random shit.

But all of that honestly isn't really all that important when I realize that my overal life quality has become worse. My life satisfcation.
Legit and can relate to bolded
I feel like I'm a universe away from old me who still had hopes for gymcelling, looksmaxxing, ntmaxxing, and dating
patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daqirius, Manletmachine, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Legit and can relate to bolded
I feel like I'm a universe away from old me who still had hopes for gymcelling, looksmaxxing, ntmaxxing, and dating
patrick-bateman-american-psycho.gif
Same shit here.

2023 me, would still talk to people at raves, try to get some social connection, etc. I still worked out a lot, had hopes of finishing my studies still, etc.

Now 2024 me, All of that is gone. It's not strange that drugs don't make me feel as good anymore, when my life in general has gotten worse.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, TechnoBoss and apocalypse
The solution isn't to use more drugs I guess, but try to use less and improve your overal life quality.

So fucking hard. Idk how to do it nowadays. I am engulfed in pain, stress, rage, it's hard for me to even go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and apocalypse
File

just today I got sent this pic from a random student event 2 years ago. It's me in the bottom right.

I know for certain that when this picture was taken, I was frauding happiness, I wasn't happy at all. I was just acting, but still getting at least some sort of social validation, etc. things were happening, my life wasn't so boring and monotome.
I had a group of NT people who hanged out with me, I went to events like this, went to parties, chilled with people, etc.

But now? I don't even have this frauding anymore. I don't go to any events at all. I have no NT friends, no NT social activities.

My life was really bad 2 years ago, but now it's even worse to the point I am not even frauding a NT life anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
View attachment 2792809
just today I got sent this pic from a random student event 2 years ago. It's me in the bottom right.

I know for certain that when this picture was taken, I was frauding happiness, I wasn't happy at all. I was just acting, but still getting at least some sort of social validation, etc. things were happening, my life wasn't so boring and monotome.
I had a group of NT people who hanged out with me, I went to events like this, went to parties, chilled with people, etc.

But now? I don't even have this frauding anymore. I don't go to any events at all. I have no NT friends, no NT social activities.

My life was really bad 2 years ago, but now it's even worse to the point I am not even frauding a NT life anymore.
Post university life takes no prisoners
It's extremely rough if you didn't have slays and social circle in university

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daqirius, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
View attachment 2792809

also I fucked a girl at this event in the evening at the party that followed this student sports activity.

its unimaginable now.

• +1
  • JFL
also I fucked a girl at this event in the evening at the party that followed this student sports activity.

its unimaginable now.
At least you have good memories... when I lie in existential dread late at night I look for a single memory that might bring me solace, and I can't find any.

• +1
Reactions: Daqirius, Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
Post university life takes no prisoners
It's extremely rough if you didn't have slays and social circle in university
its unimaginable man, it took so little effort too. I only experienced this real social university social life for ~6months, but it was one fucking peak man. It wasn't the best I have ever felt, that was me as a child <10yo, I experienced the most euphoria back then.

note that ive been student for 10 years now, and only this ~6 months of my student life were any fucking good. rest was fucking rotting and shit life quality.

But beyond this <10yo childhood euphoria, literally this insane 6 months of student life as a 23yo, mogs everything else.

There would be some random event, sports, academia, whatever, who even gives a shit what.
We would be pass it around in our group whatsapp and people would always be down to get wasted and/or fuck around.

The best weeks of my life were the weeks where we had so many parties, events, invitations, activities, and so on, that you couldn't even fucking cope or fit it all in ur schedule.

Life was waking up with a hang-over from a party yesterday, fucking around at uni for a couple of hours, and then going to the next party.

But then you realized the next party was boring, but you knew there were 3 other parties the same night, so you just fucked off and went to the next party.

Then you wake up with a hangover again, but you realize you had some student social party event planned, so theres no fucking around. Here man, people knocking on your fucking door:

'yooo moggergaston, dude, u still sleeping? time to drink some fucking beers man, party is coming up.'

so boom you go, next party, all shit's fucked up, what the fuck.

and then again next day, and again next day, and again and again.

fucking 7 days in a row, but only in this one peak summer week I had in 2019 when everything was fucking awesome.

Even rotting at home was awesome. I had chill asf housemates knocking on my door: 'yoo gaston what the fuck, u home? u wanna eat, u hungry? lets go man.'

and u end up buying meat and having a barbecue, getting wasted asf, fucking around. People randomly enter your life: 'oh yeah man we chilling and drinking beer bro, if u wanna come, come.' and randomly it ends up in a party again and getting absolutely fucked.

I DONT KNOW IF I CAN EVER GET LIFE QUALITY LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN

Last edited:
  • +1
Diversify your drug portfolio, and combine them if you have to.
5-MAPB + 6-APB is a god-tier combination as far as amphetamines go.

Recently started taking a new drug, AMT, which is really good as well.
I've also been on a 2-month break from 4-FMA which should reset my previous tolerance levels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daqirius, MoggerGaston and apocalypse
At least you have good memories... when I lie in existential dread late at night I look for a single memory that might bring me solace, and I can't find any.
Also this was the time I was dating+fucking the stacylite girl. (she was fine with me fucking other girls)

@forevergymcelling compounding theory.

I had 6 months of my life in 2019 where I was not just in a LTR with a stacylite, I was also fucking girls on the side (she was fine with this), had parties DAILY. Waking up in a random bed next to people I barely even remember who they are.

When social life goes well, it's like your social life gets better RAPIDLY, COMPOUNDING. I was getting invited to so many parties that I had to start rejecting many of them. Not because I didn't want to go, but because the same night I had better parties, better events planned.

I was meeting so many new people every week, while in such a positive vibe, atmosphere, that I couldn't even keep up with all the new friends I was making.

Then some random saturday afternoon that you are finally chilling, no parties, just relaxing, and ur like, oke lets look in my whatsapp, oyeah this dude was chill, lets ask him if he wants to chillout tonight. Just drinking beers, a BBQ, not partying, no stress, just relaxing.

And yeah of course, many of these people reply and suddenly on this random lazy rotting sunday afternoon, suddenly u have 10 people on your balcony and shit's getting wild.

None of this shit is possible now for me. This was 6 months, in the absolute peak of my student-life, best house-mates, best vibes, best looks, best everything.

Now everything is fucked. I don't know how to cope.

• +1
@apocalypse

these 6 months came and passed so fast, and beyond that my life has been absolute fucking garbage, not just in personal emotional way, but also objectively I am just a rotter subhuman.

I still can't understand that somehow I was even able to take this opportunity I was given, make use of this opportunity, and experience these 6 months like they were.

I remember I was social-maxxing hard, with my just newly discovered ascended looks. I applied to so many social student groups, just moved to a student dorm, was trying my absolute best.
And while I was getting these insane experience, I remember still being in extreme dread, depression, insecurity. And never even really experiencing it in the moment. I wasn't happy in the moment.

I never even enjoyed the best months of my life, how fucked is that.

• +1
u guys don't know how to do drugs properly. It's supposed to be something u enjoy once in a while, in moderation. U shouldn't be using the same drug more than once a month.

• +1
u guys don't know how to do drugs properly. It's supposed to be something u enjoy once in a while, in moderation. U shouldn't be using the same drug more than once a month.
I didn’t :feelswhy:
It’s been 3 months since I last took it
And before that it was 6 months

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius and fukmylyf
I didn’t :feelswhy:
It’s been 3 months since I last took it
And before that it was 6 months
well damn idk, neurotransmitters are fucked ig

• +1
  • +1
Asdfasdfasdf

idk my nigga

I am snorting this line of mephedrone from a random voucher I got in my mailbox today while chatting with you guys.

the voucher mogs tbh, very stable, solid plastic-paper and black colouring making it an ideal surface to snort drugs from.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daqirius, TsarTsar444, fukmylyf and 1 other person
View attachment 2792878

idk my nigga

I am snorting this line of mephedrone from a random voucher I got in my mailbox today while chatting with you guys.

the voucher mogs tbh, very stable, solid plastic-paper and black colouring making it an ideal surface to snort drugs from.
Fuark I must try mephedrone to see if I can still get that magic feeling
I’ve only done it once

• +1
its unimaginable man, it took so little effort too. I only experienced this real social university social life for ~6months, but it was one fucking peak man. It wasn't the best I have ever felt, that was me as a child <10yo, I experienced the most euphoria back then.

note that ive been student for 10 years now, and only this ~6 months of my student life were any fucking good. rest was fucking rotting and shit life quality.

But beyond this <10yo childhood euphoria, literally this insane 6 months of student life as a 23yo, mogs everything else.

There would be some random event, sports, academia, whatever, who even gives a shit what.
We would be pass it around in our group whatsapp and people would always be down to get wasted and/or fuck around.

The best weeks of my life were the weeks where we had so many parties, events, invitations, activities, and so on, that you couldn't even fucking cope or fit it all in ur schedule.

Life was waking up with a hang-over from a party yesterday, fucking around at uni for a couple of hours, and then going to the next party.

But then you realized the next party was boring, but you knew there were 3 other parties the same night, so you just fucked off and went to the next party.

Then you wake up with a hangover again, but you realize you had some student social party event planned, so theres no fucking around. Here man, people knocking on your fucking door:

'yooo moggergaston, dude, u still sleeping? time to drink some fucking beers man, party is coming up.'

so boom you go, next party, all shit's fucked up, what the fuck.

and then again next day, and again next day, and again and again.

fucking 7 days in a row, but only in this one peak summer week I had in 2019 when everything was fucking awesome.

Even rotting at home was awesome. I had chill asf housemates knocking on my door: 'yoo gaston what the fuck, u home? u wanna eat, u hungry? lets go man.'

and u end up buying meat and having a barbecue, getting wasted asf, fucking around. People randomly enter your life: 'oh yeah man we chilling and drinking beer bro, if u wanna come, come.' and randomly it ends up in a party again and getting absolutely fucked.

I DONT KNOW IF I CAN EVER GET LIFE QUALITY LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN

that was my life in 2018 and 2019. Gen z is different, the uni scene isn't like that anymore. Covid fucked everything up here

Last edited:
  • +1
Fuark I must try mephedrone to see if I can still get that magic feeling
I’ve only done it once
i combine it with alcohol and ketamine usually for better effects.
but it ain't what it used to be. I am doing new stuff from a new dealer now, see how it goes, but I have to get it tested next week to see how pure it is, etc.

I think I have passed my drug-coping peak of 2023. Back then it was amazing to cope with drugs. But this peak has passed.

Now in 2024, I am sorta getting bored of it. It ain't what it used to be, and while it still can make me feel good, it's not 'worth it' tbh.
I don't find the feelings I get with drugs, worth the effort/health sacrifice anymore in it's current state.

like you say, it just makes you feel awake, on edge, high-energy. but theres no eurphoria, no real good feelings, no confidence, etc.

Drug-Era is over.
I still plan on using it recreationally, but it's no longer the great coping mechanism it was in 2023.
I have to reduce usage of drugs that don't even make me feel that great anymore.

2024 a new year, new life, let's see how we can make life better cuz drugs ain't it anymore. Time to make something new happen.

@Primalsplit @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Daqirius, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2792878

idk my nigga

next weekend im going on a 4 day bender. 2 separate raves, a block party for st. pats, then chilling with a girl. I'm thinking acid, molly, coke+alcohol, and edibles. Then I'm sober for a month.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
i combine it with alcohol and ketamine usually for better effects.
but it ain't what it used to be. I am doing new stuff from a new dealer now, see how it goes, but I have to get it tested next week to see how pure it is, etc.

I think I have passed my drug-coping peak of 2023. Back then it was amazing to cope with drugs. But this peak has passed.

Now in 2024, I am sorta getting bored of it. It ain't what it used to be, and while it still can make me feel good, it's not 'worth it' tbh.
I don't find the feelings I get with drugs, worth the effort/health sacrifice anymore in it's current state.

like you say, it just makes you feel awake, on edge, high-energy. but theres no eurphoria, no real good feelings, no confidence, etc.

Drug-Era is over.
I still plan on using it recreationally, but it's no longer the great coping mechanism it was in 2023.
I have to reduce usage of drugs that don't even make me feel that great anymore.

2024 a new year, new life, let's see how we can make life better cuz drugs ain't it anymore. Time to make something new happen.

@Primalsplit @TechnoBoss
I'm mirin bro and proud. Honestly what you said about drugs just covering up problems and not solving them resonated with me a lot. It was making more problems for me than its worth. I was wanting to just keep doing more and more and more but there's only so much dopamine and serotonin your brain can release before it just decides to stop doing it anymore. I've been trying to sober too I mostly cope with alcohol now.

Was even starting to get negative effects from every drug I tried. I used to smoke cigarettes a fuck ton but now If I smoke that or weed, I get anxious and feel like shit. Only feels good for 30 seconds max then I'm back to being depleted, and wanting more to try and get better.

I cant cope with it anymore so yeah I understand where you're coming from bro it's a good thing, especially in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and MoggerGaston
that was my life in 2018 and 2019. Gen z is different, the uni scene isn't like that anymore. Covid fucked everything up here
I am living it right now still.

But it's hard to judge uni-life for me now since I am no longer -in the scene-. I have 6 uni-student housemates but they are all rotters. And I am not really socializing with the student groups/frats anymore.
I am not part of the inner-circles like I was in my peak.

But yeah, it seems like uni life is fucked now tbh. outsider perspective.

perhaps the disappearance of all these things in my life, is already the proof/indication.

Last edited:
how often u take em

next weekend im going on a 4 day bender. 2 separate raves, a block party for st. pats, then chilling with a girl. I'm thinking acid, molly, coke+alcohol, and edibles. Then I'm sober for a month.
Sounds like a plan man. Damn, enjoy all that fucking life. Make the most out of it.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Drugs makes me feel badass

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Manletmachine
I am living it right now still.

But it's hard to judge uni-life for me now since I am no longer -in the scene-. I have 6 uni-student housemates but they are all rotters. And I am not really socializing with the student groups/frats anymore.
I am not part of the inner-circles like I was in my peak.

But yeah, it seems like uni life is fucked now tbh. outsider perspective.

perhaps the disappearance of all these things in my life, is already the proof/indication.

that's what i mean. I still party a lot too but the uni crowd in particular is lame compared to back then. They don't go out as often, and when they do its more about flexing status than actually vibing with ppl. And they mostly drink alcohol and smoke weed at top 40 nigger clubs. They're scared of the real shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm mirin bro and proud. Honestly what you said about drugs just covering up problems and not solving them resonated with me a lot. It was making more problems for me than its worth. I was wanting to just keep doing more and more and more but there's only so much dopamine and serotonin your brain can release before it just decides to stop doing it anymore. I've been trying to sober too I mostly cope with alcohol now.

Was even starting to get negative effects from every drug I tried. I used to smoke cigarettes a fuck ton but now If I smoke that or weed, I get anxious and feel like shit. Only feels good for 30 seconds max then I'm back to being depleted, and wanting more to try and get better.

I cant cope with it anymore so yeah I understand where you're coming from bro it's a good thing, especially in the long run.
idk what to tell you man, it's a fucking struggle tbh. I hope we can get out of this.

doing more drugs/alcohol just isn't the solution. we both know it.

I used to vibe really well with these melancholic post-rock sounds. Maybe you enjoy it too.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
that's what i mean. I still party a lot too but the uni crowd in particular is lame compared to back then. They don't go out as often, and when they do its more about flexing status than actually vibing with ppl. And they mostly drink alcohol and smoke weed at top 40 nigger clubs. They're scared of the real shit jfl
Yeah I agree. The uni-crowd has gotten more tame, more serious.
Fucking around isn't what it used to be anymore. People don't socialize like that anymore.

It coincides also with all the foreigners that have been invading university here tbh. They don't vibe at all culturally/locally, only stick to their own people.

University NT vibes are over tbh. Generations after me don't even know what they are missing out on, they probably just think uni sucks.
And it does suck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine and fukmylyf
Yeah I agree. The uni-crowd has gotten more tame, more serious.
Fucking around isn't what it used to be anymore. People don't socialize like that anymore.

It coincides also with all the foreigners that have been invading university here tbh. They don't vibe at all culturally/locally, only stick to their own people.

University NT vibes are over tbh. Generations after me don't even know what they are missing out on, they probably just think uni sucks.
And it does suck.
100%. Covid, feminist/LGBT culture, and the influx of international students destroyed the university experience. It's ragefuel tbh
Over for gen z

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
100%. Covid,
made people way less social, stick to their own social circles only.

feminist/LGBT culture,
made people on edge, not open to new experiences, new ideas, new people. Now people you meet have to fit in a mold you established.
and the influx of international students destroyed the university experience.
They don't speak the local language, dont socialize with people outside of their ethnicity/language group, they leave the country during holidays to go back to their family etc. impossible to socialize with them properly.

It's ragefuel tbh
Over for gen z
It's fucked. university experience will never be the same.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
idk what to tell you man, it's a fucking struggle tbh. I hope we can get out of this.

doing more drugs/alcohol just isn't the solution. we both know it.

I used to vibe really well with these melancholic post-rock sounds. Maybe you enjoy it too.

This is really nice bro thanks so much. I like your music taste a lot I’ve seen you post other songs too and I always give them a listen. Thanks

• Love it
  • +1
it's called losing the magic. just do different drugs

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
This is really nice bro thanks so much. I like your music taste a lot I’ve seen you post other songs too and I always give them a listen. Thanks
Thanks for your kind words man, really means a lot. I feel like we vibe in terms of life outlook/circumstance.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Thanks for your kind words man, really means a lot. I feel like we vibe in terms of life outlook/circumstance.
I noticed that too bro and as life goes on I see the significance of telling people stuff that I’m thinking but might’ve not said originally. Thanks bro.

Where do you find your music at mostly? If you stumble across them randomly, what platform for the most part do you use? YouTube?

• +1
it's EZ fix, all u have to do is 1.5x the dosage

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Tbh i dont chase the euphoria with amphetamines, i just self medicate my ADHD with them and i like when the euphoria disappears after the first few days so i could think logically and do stuff. Although its wierd how you dont get euphoria even after such long pauses, for me the euphoria returns even in therapeutic doses if i pause for like 2 weeks at most

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
Tbh i dont chase the euphoria with amphetamines, i just self medicate my ADHD with them and i like when the euphoria disappears after the first few days so i could think logically and do stuff. Although its wierd how you dont get euphoria even after such long pauses, for me the euphoria returns even in therapeutic doses if i pause for like 2 weeks at most
mirin
I'm also taking mirtazapine as well, wonder if it could be supressing amph.
One the flip side I bounced back to baseline extremely quickly from a gigadose of amph whereas before I would suffer brutally coming down for at least 3-4 days. I guess it makes sense. You don't have to come down from euphoria if you never had euphoria to begin with.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
mirin
I'm also taking mirtazapine as well, wonder if it could be supressing amph.
One the flip side I bounced back to baseline extremely quickly from a gigadose of amph whereas before I would suffer brutally coming down for at least 3-4 days. I guess it makes sense. You don't have to come down from euphoria if you never had euphoria to begin with.
You could have just said that from beggining. Mirtazapine prevents re uptake of norepinephrine and seratonin in the brain, and anything that does this blunts affects of amphetamines a lot, for example a classic one is a combo of ritalin and amphetamine is useless because the ritalin will kill the good mood effects of amphetamines, cause even tho you have more circulating dopamine and norepinephrine, its useless when a specific amount gets trapped in the pre synaptic spaces and the other high amount goes to waste.

You could have just said that from beggining.
Funny GIF

Thanks for the info, mirin iq. I'm planning to switch from mirta to bupropion. Do you know how bupro interacts with amph? It's inhibits reuptake of norepinephrine and dopamine so guess it will also kill amph euphoria?