How over is it to have this hairline at 18? What can be done to looksmax it?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
title
4021552 David incel

• JFL
Reactions: Azr616, ominion and Jeww
it's bad but you have the ability to cover your forehead, only thing that can be done is hop on finasteride and save for a hair trnasplant

• +1
Reactions: Roge and Jeww
it's bad but you have the ability to cover your forehead, only thing that can be done is hop on finasteride and save for a hair trnasplant
what about if it was exactly same since the childhood? so no balding yet.
and what do you mean by covering it? haircut or caps etc

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
haircut, do the tiktok fag look, im not explaining myself but idgaf if this has been since childhood do what I say

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Cope with minox + hair oils+ derma stamp before transplant. maybe that finasteride stuff idk much about it though

• +1
Cope with minox + hair oils+ derma stamp before transplant. maybe that finasteride stuff idk much about it though
can it really do something if i had this widows peaks genetically? so i never had hair there at least since when i can remember something

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
cam it really do something if i had this widows peaks genetically? so i never had hair there at least since when i can remember something
then it's fine u just have shit genetics

• +1
bruhh the roids are fuckin him over now
i never used roids and have this shit at 18 now. brutal. at least im not a manlet and have actually good frame. tbh short box-like haircuts looks at least not subhuman with this hairline on my skull

i never used roids and have this shit at 18 now. brutal. at least im not a manlet and have actually good frame. tbh short box-like haircuts looks at least not subhuman with this hairline on my skull
nah i was talking abt david laid but u can try minox finasteride and dermarollin it will prob save u if not jst hair transplant man its worth it

• +1
get a shorter hairstyle

• +1
get a shorter hairstyle
I already got it few weeks ago, tbh I cant even decide which suits me better. I have one decent variant of longer and one of shorter

Bonesmash hairline once every two days

• +1
Fringe

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and Roge
I lost few hairs today and i already feel suicidal 😭😢
I've come to terms with it, only solution is scalp lowering + ht anyways :fuk:
At least results will be insane and they are guaranteed

I've come to terms with it, only solution is scalp lowering + ht anyways :fuk:
At least results will be insane and they are guaranteed
Dht lowering by scalp massage with minox ??

• +1
Dht lowering by scalp massage with minox ??
didnt tried but sounds like cope. i'm taking creatine and many other things that actually increase dht, thats my inhibition levels :lul:

• +1
Reactions: marek937
didnt tried but sounds like cope. i'm taking creatine and many other things that actually increase dht, thats my inhibition levels :lul:
What about hanging yourself with feet up and heads down, it will promote bloodflow in you scalp ? :lul::feelswhy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
I still have 0 signs of hairline loss and already on treat+ minox :feelsgood:
i'm not balding, thats my hairline from childhood. at least if it wasnt high it would be doable. but thanks god i have other features to at least somehow balance it out

hair transplant is the best option imo.
i saw this dude go through a decent transformation (took 1 year tho) to save his bald ass. He used minoxidil, a dermaroller and some rosemary oil.

• +1
hair transplant is the best option imo.
i saw this dude go through a decent transformation (took 1 year tho) to save his bald ass. He used minoxidil, a dermaroller and some rosemary oil.
My problem is genetically high hairline with Norwood 1. No balding yet and unironically balding in my family is not terrible

My problem is genetically high hairline with Norwood 1. No balding yet and unironically balding in my family is not terrible
Fix hairstyle for now i guess. If you actually start balding slightly, consider using minoxidil & dermaroller.

If that doesn't help you get a HT.

• +1