How people treated me differently after looksmaxxing

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Iron
The halo effect with improving looks is real, I've noticed quite big difference in how people treat me since I actually put a conscious effort into looking better/getting leaner.

For context, this is how my looks have changed over a bit over a year, I wouldn't say I've completed my looksmaxxing process but I've made some progress:

Straight:

Profile:

Style:

Body:
3415114_1684262356745.png

Anyways, what I noticed is:
- Girls quite often make eye contact when walking down the street and/or smile at me, before this just would not happen
- People seem to be more inclined to bend the rules for me, it's weird but if I say I dislike something that inconveniences me people quite often just wave it off. Like at a hotel, the staff wants me to sign some bs long waiver and my response "No. I don't want to" and they just say, "eh okay" to paraphrase. It's weird but me saying "No I don't like that" works quite often now. I can't remember this ever being the case up until recently.

- People going out of their way to help. At my gym, a ladyboy (I live in SEA) who works at the front desk will drive me home when she sees me leave, Like I walk out the gym for a minute and see her drive up next to me to get me into her car.I basically cut out a 10 minute walk out of my commute home just because a ladyboy wants to sleep with me lol

- Groups of girls often stare at me and giggle amongst eachother, ngl this feels pretty good and I can never remember this happening before.

- Men are more impressed by you, even if I haven't done anything that amazing. At basketball I do some standard mid range shot that goes in, it gets some big positive reaction from onlookers and claps.

- Girls get a lot more emotionally attached. Even getting upset/stalkerish if you leave them.

- Girls are a lot more willing to do kinky stuff, even in the texting courtship process, even the riskiest text I can think of never gets the "ew, creep" response
- People want to take pics with you. This is quite common that people ask for selfies with me now when I hang out with guys or go on a date with girl, I can't remember this being the case before.

All of this is basically the diet version of what an attractive girl experiences, being more attractive as a man makes your social interactions go smoother and people are a bit nicer to you, but it isn't as overbearing and vulnerable like a hot young girl constantly being simped over.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, UnderTheKnife, Jungcuck and 26 others
which one is before and which one is the after?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, NeymarMaxxing, BoredPrince and 6 others
Height?

I can’t wait until I ascend

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid
Height?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
did you get genio? Also idk what it is but i had bug eyes like you but as soon as i started eating better all my uee went away, dont have perfect hooded eyes but theres no visible uee now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe, kebab, zura and 14 others
Post an actual selfie dude. Stop w this frauded shit. You look gross

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Jungcuck, DefinitelyNT and 15 others
The halo effect with improving looks is real, I've noticed quite big difference in how people treat me since I actually put a conscious effort into looking better/getting leaner.

For context, this is how my looks have changed over a bit over a year, I wouldn't say I've completed my looksmaxxing process but I've made some progress:

Straight:
View attachment 2206840

Profile:
View attachment 2206835

Style:
View attachment 2206681

Body:
3415114_1684262356745.png

Anyways, what I noticed is:
- Girls quite often make eye contact when walking down the street and/or smile at me, before this just would not happen
- People seem to be more inclined to bend the rules for me, it's weird but if I say I dislike something that inconveniences me people quite often just wave it off. Like at a hotel, the staff wants me to sign some bs long waiver and my response "No. I don't want to" and they just say, "eh okay" to paraphrase. It's weird but me saying "No I don't like that" works quite often now. I can't remember this ever being the case up until recently.

- People going out of their way to help. At my gym, a ladyboy (I live in SEA) who works at the front desk will drive me home when she sees me leave, Like I walk out the gym for a minute and see her drive up next to me to get me into her car.I basically cut out a 10 minute walk out of my commute home just because a ladyboy wants to sleep with me lol

- Groups of girls often stare at me and giggle amongst eachother, ngl this feels pretty good and I can never remember this happening before.

- Men are more impressed by you, even if I haven't done anything that amazing. At basketball I do some standard mid range shot that goes in, it gets some big positive reaction from onlookers and claps.

- Girls get a lot more emotionally attached. Even getting upset/stalkerish if you leave them.

- Girls are a lot more willing to do kinky stuff, even in the texting courtship process, even the riskiest text I can think of never gets the "ew, creep" response
- People want to take pics with you. This is quite common that people ask for selfies with me now when I hang out with guys or go on a date with girl, I can't remember this being the case before.

All of this is basically the diet version of what an attractive girl experiences, being more attractive as a man makes your social interactions go smoother and people are a bit nicer to you, but it isn't as overbearing and vulnerable like a hot young girl constantly being simped over.
Different angles tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
holy man, that's quite some progress in a year. Good job.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and BrahminBoss
Sick of these ugly dudes claiming ascension. Youre barely htn with coloring halo
Screenshot 20230516 144927 Chrome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 28414 and BrahminBoss
what did you do, was there any surgeries or just softmaxx be honest

what you did to your eyebrows or its some frauding like your UEE

lmao a lot of that is simply the result of being a white guy in Asia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Patient A, Prince88 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Roamer, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
good progress

• +1
Reactions: WrathOfOlives
what you did to your eyebrows or its some frauding like your UEE

I dye my eyebrows with just for men, it makes a huge difference. I also got ptosis corrective surgery which resolved a lot of UEE.

nice transformation man

• +1
Reactions: Roamer and WrathOfOlives
stopped reading at the lives in sea part

• +1
Reactions: zura, Patient A, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
lmao a lot of that is simply the result of being a white guy in Asia.

Sure, yet I lived in SEA in the before pics so it's comparing apples to apples. I'm not that naïve or unscientific.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
very good progress imo, gj man. what were the biggest looksmaxxes for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Sick of these ugly dudes claiming ascension. Youre barely htn with coloring halo
View attachment 2206844
shows how brutal undereye failo is but this guy is chadlite albeit these are frauded af and the fact he's bragging about receiving iois from gook trannies had me caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Patient A, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 20631, RichardSpencel and 10 others
He looks sickly. Just horrible indicators of health and his hair looks fried. Irl he probably looks like hes dying

I don't agree but It's irrelevant, I never said I was a chad.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
yet another irrelevant greycel thread

What SEA country?

lol wtf people hating on? he would be treated better everywhere with this transformation,
people here forgot the purpose of this forum which is looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, IhateDentists, GalacticHero and 6 others
shows how brutal undereye failo is but this guy is chadlite albeit these are frauded af and the fact he's bragging about receiving iois from gook trannies had me caging

My undereye area is a weak point. I'm going to try tretinoin to remove dark circles / thin skin - yet I think it requires a fat graft, there's literally zero fat under my eyes which I think is the main issue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
lol wtf people hating on? he would be treated better everywhere with this transformation,
Its like a black dude bragging about fucking fat whjte girls and talking about how he ascended his looks

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 28414
Sure, yet I lived in SEA in the before pics so it's comparing apples to apples. I'm not that naïve or unscientific.
Being a white guy in Asia is like a cheat code, even creepy old bald white guys there walk around with a young female in their arms. The real test of a white man's attractiveness is in a western country with white women.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Being a white guy in Asia is like a cheat code, even creepy old bald white guys there walk around with a young female in their arms. The real test of a white man's attractiveness is in a western country with white women.

Why would you not use a cheat code if you like asian women anyway? I don't get the idea of making your life harder for yourself for the sake of it. I could date liberal white girls in New York whom I'm not attracted to and who don't find me as attractive, for what? a challenge with no reward?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, IhateDentists, garoupilled_ and 4 others
They're just acting salty out of jealousy. The majority of people here have the emotional stability of a pubescent girl on her period

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha, DefinitelyNT, CristianT and 8 others
Why would you not use a cheat code if you like asian women anyway? I don't get the idea of making your life harder for yourself for the sake of it. I could date liberal white girls in New York whom I'm not attracted to and who don't find me as attractive, for what? a challenge with no reward?
Sure you do.
Starter pack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
Why are you making this post when youre just a subhuman. You never ascended. You maxxed out jbw. Even in the west gooksnwould hate you

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not attracted to white girls???

YrcRige.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
Nice ascension 👌

• +1
Reactions: WrathOfOlives
Not attracted to white girls???

YrcRige.jpg

They're fine, just my honest preference is for thick asian girls, or half white/asian - which isn't as rare as u'd imagine here.

You had me up until you mentioned sea. Any white guy can get positive attention in sea. Talk to me when above average western women or white banker chads give you attention.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and VenatorLuparius