How people treated me differently after looksmaxxing

lol wtf people hating on? he would be treated better everywhere with this transformation,
people here forgot the purpose of this forum which is looksmaxxing
just a lot of angry subhumans on this forum nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553
just a lot of angry subhumans on this forum nothing new
No, OP is actually a subhuman just like you and thinks iois from a tranny in sea means shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and VenatorLuparius
No, OP is actually a subhuman just like you and thinks iois from a tranny in sea means shit
i'm 6foot5 witrh a warrior skull i'll eat you alive nigger obv OP is frauding and is a low T for staying permanently in SEA but he still somehow ascended you got salty and refused to acknwoledge it

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
Its crazy how much better youll get treated after lean and hairmaxxing

no disrespect but can you post better more clear photos of your face without all the expressions

Congrats on the ascension

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Big W for looksmaxxing and geomaxxing at the same time.

I wonder how you’re able to sustain it financially

Why would you not use a cheat code if you like asian women anyway? I don't get the idea of making your life harder for yourself for the sake of it. I could date liberal white girls in New York whom I'm not attracted to and who don't find me as attractive, for what? a challenge with no reward?
@BrendioEEE cooming is ok with gooks imo but don’t breed racemix

Good “I’m winning” dopamine source to keep suicide away

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
No offence bro but it looks obvious you had surgeries if not that you look kinda gay, if you are then sorry not even tryna have a dig at you but if you like girls wouldnt adding size/growing a beard and looking more masculine be the approach foward

No offence bro but it looks obvious you had surgeries if not that you look kinda gay, if you are then sorry not even tryna have a dig at you but if you like girls wouldnt adding size/growing a beard and looking more masculine be the approach foward
He might look kinda gay but you can't say it isn't a big improvement, even with the blatant frauding

He might look kinda gay but you can't say it isn't a big improvement, even with the blatant frauding

no I mean good for him since he lost alot of weight n stuff, I was just saying the truth, frauding or not I literally noticed the gay vibe first before anything

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
The halo effect with improving looks is real, I've noticed quite big difference in how people treat me since I actually put a conscious effort into looking better/getting leaner.

For context, this is how my looks have changed over a bit over a year, I wouldn't say I've completed my looksmaxxing process but I've made some progress:

Straight:
View attachment 2206840

Profile:
View attachment 2206835

Style:
View attachment 2206681

Body:
3415114_1684262356745.png

Anyways, what I noticed is:
- Girls quite often make eye contact when walking down the street and/or smile at me, before this just would not happen
- People seem to be more inclined to bend the rules for me, it's weird but if I say I dislike something that inconveniences me people quite often just wave it off. Like at a hotel, the staff wants me to sign some bs long waiver and my response "No. I don't want to" and they just say, "eh okay" to paraphrase. It's weird but me saying "No I don't like that" works quite often now. I can't remember this ever being the case up until recently.

- People going out of their way to help. At my gym, a ladyboy (I live in SEA) who works at the front desk will drive me home when she sees me leave, Like I walk out the gym for a minute and see her drive up next to me to get me into her car.I basically cut out a 10 minute walk out of my commute home just because a ladyboy wants to sleep with me lol

- Groups of girls often stare at me and giggle amongst eachother, ngl this feels pretty good and I can never remember this happening before.

- Men are more impressed by you, even if I haven't done anything that amazing. At basketball I do some standard mid range shot that goes in, it gets some big positive reaction from onlookers and claps.

- Girls get a lot more emotionally attached. Even getting upset/stalkerish if you leave them.

- Girls are a lot more willing to do kinky stuff, even in the texting courtship process, even the riskiest text I can think of never gets the "ew, creep" response
- People want to take pics with you. This is quite common that people ask for selfies with me now when I hang out with guys or go on a date with girl, I can't remember this being the case before.

All of this is basically the diet version of what an attractive girl experiences, being more attractive as a man makes your social interactions go smoother and people are a bit nicer to you, but it isn't as overbearing and vulnerable like a hot young girl constantly being simped over.

I can confirm the same experience after looksmaxxing (mostly hardmaxxing)