How rare is it to find a chadlite and a chad?

TurkMogger

TurkMogger

Bronze
I will write down some percentages that come to my mind when I think about how rare is it to see each tier of looks in real life and correct me if you think otherwise :

LTN bottom 10%
LTN + Bottom 30%
MTN Bottom 50%
MTN + Top 30%
HTN Top 10%
HTN + Top 1%
Chadlite Top 0.1% (1/1000)
Chadlite + Top 0.05% (1/2000)
Chad Top 0.001% (1/10000)

Assuming this chart around 90% of people are HTN or below, and only 10% of people are found attractive by females in general.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, Bonez, lemonnz and 9 others
very easy i just look in the mirror and see a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qqpkp, borismonster, tombradylover and 12 others
bro wtf is a chadlite +
youre naming ratings like theyre mobile phones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, to_stop_da_cope, borismonster and 24 others
very easy i just look in the mirror and see a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, itisoverboyos, ElTruecel and 2 others
bro wtf is a chadlite +
youre naming ratings like theyre mobile phones
Basically someone who has some chad characteristics 6'4-6'5 ish with chadlite face giving him chadlite+ = low chad or near chad

Should be like this tbh:

Subhuman
Ltn
Mtn
Htn
Chadlite
Chad

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp, sudanguy, WanderingBurro and 3 others
I see them rarely like twice or thrice a month

Should be like this tbh:

Subhuman
Ltn
Mtn
Htn
Chadlite
Chad
I don't count subhumans as a human species as they are unable to breed without rape.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I see them rarely like twice or thrice a month
Like PSL Chad or Appeal chad? Like someone who might not have all the bones, hunter eyes or etc... but still look like a chad?

Basically someone who has some chad characteristics 6'4-6'5 ish with chadlite face giving him chadlite+ = low chad or near chad
Judge by face only, this makes shit complicated with more and more factors
6'5 chadlite = 5'10 chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
LTN bottom 10%
LTN + Bottom 30%
MTN Bottom 50%
MTN + Top 30%
HTN Top 10%
HTN + Top 1%
LTN is bottom 16.7% / 1 sixth of people
MTN is between 16.7% to 83% / middle 2 thirds of people
HTN is top 16.7% / 1 sixth
Chadlite is top 1 or 2%
Chad is top 0.1%

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Judge by face only, this makes shit complicated with more and more factors
6'5 chadlite = 5'10 chad
i agree, height adds on to smv which is whats more importany

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I look into the mirror and see bottom 0.001 subhuman midget, over

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
@yeeyeeslayer
I’ll give the percentiles in gulf/mena countries for any interested niggers

4.5 High Ltn 1 in 2
5 Mtn 1 in 5
5.5 High mtn 1 in 15
6 Htn 1 in 50
6.5 High htn 1 in 350
7 Chadlite 1 in 3,250
7.5 High chadlite 1 in 50,000
8 Chad 1 in 1,200,000
8.5 High chad 1 in 48,000,000
9 giga chad 1 in 2,800,000,000
9.5 high giga chad 1 in 267,000,000,000
10 terra chad 1 in 7,036,874,417,766,400

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Meteor21 and Xangsane
LTN is bottom 16.7% / 1 sixth of people
MTN is between 16.7% to 83% / middle 2 thirds of people
HTN is top 16.7% / 1 sixth
Chadlite is top 1 or 2%
Chad is top 0.1%
wat am i
@yeeyeeslayer

4.5 High Ltn 1 in 2
5 Mtn 1 in 5
5.5 High mtn 1 in 15
6 Htn 1 in 50
6.5 High htn 1 in 350
7 Chadlite 1 in 3,250
8 Chad 1 in 1,200,000
knew ur gulf

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and arabcelxxx
Very rare. You need to attend fashion week to see them or you can go your whole life without encountering one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 30037
This is accurate. I haven't seen a chadlite IRL in about 5 years

@yeeyeeslayer

4.5 High Ltn 1 in 2
5 Mtn 1 in 5
5.5 High mtn 1 in 15
6 Htn 1 in 50
6.5 High htn 1 in 350
7 Chadlite 1 in 3,250
8 Chad 1 in 1,200,000
Would be great with examples. Cuz in my opinion after chadlite its more of a preference / appeal if we talk about face. To get into chad category you need full package

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
They are very common and you can see them everywhere:

@yeeyeeslayer

4.5 High Ltn 1 in 2
5 Mtn 1 in 5
5.5 High mtn 1 in 15
6 Htn 1 in 50
6.5 High htn 1 in 350
7 Chadlite 1 in 3,250
8 Chad 1 in 1,200,000
Can you do this for UK for me please thanks

Never saw one irl

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
dont know about theem, but i get hiegtmogged by teen girls when i live my basment

• +1
Can you do this for UK for me please thanks
never been there so I can’t say but from what I heard its full of moggers.
The women are not as good looking tho

• +1
I only saw a chadlite facially and he was skinny and 5’10-6’ and he was mostly carried by coloring and harmony but he still had a jaw. Also skinny/skinny muscular

MUH I GOT MOGGED BY 6’2 WIDE MUSCULAR CHAD GOING OUT OVER!!!!

I touch grass and most slayers etc are gymmaxed groomed htns (chadlites smv in truecels eyes and bluepilled normies). I am HTN facially, 6’ (6’1 in lifts) and had mtbs/htbs approach me, i rejected girls, got away with stuff a subhuman wouldn’t etc. No stacylite or above since i never saw one

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, Mrxshmallow, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
Umbra

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Chad almost impossible if you don't go to a football stadium or something. Chadlite maybe once every 3 years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, deadmanwalking and ElTruecel
I only saw a chadlite facially and he was skinny and 5’10-6’ and he was mostly carried by coloring and harmony but he still had a jaw. Also skinny/skinny muscular

I touch grass and most slayers etc are gymmaxed groomed htns (chadlites smv in truecels eyes and bluepilled normies). I am HTN facially, 6’ (6’1 in lifts) and had mtbs/htbs approach me, i rejected girls, got away with stuff a subhuman wouldn’t etc. No stacylite or above since i never saw one
You're right about the HTN thing.

As a male all you need is a HTN face with decent height + gym maxxed and you'll be fine (as long as not autistic) . Being chadlite or chad is overkill and can actually be intimidating for women (they get insecure easy af)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borismonster, ElTruecel and Umbra
@Umbra I'm also a 6'1 HTN and I've had the same. Got approached a week ago by a HTB brunette waiter

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Umbra
@Xangsane can't even slay anymore cus he's married :(

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I’ve seen chads refer to my thread tbh.

Also um bottom 10% is 2 PSL aka solid truecels because tbf obese and ugly old people also are very common so they bring that Number up.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, LooksOrDeath and deadmanwalking
Very rare. You need to attend fashion week to see them or you can go your whole life without encountering one.
Wrong you can just go to an upper class area or like a really good private school plenty of chads.

Stacies are actually rare though but you can find them in these areas because they usually yea they won’t be seen a lot in public for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You're right about the HTN thing.

As a male all you need is a HTN face with decent height + gym maxxed and you'll be fine (as long as not autistic).
I’m still socially retarded from before i was looksmaxed jfl. I wasn’t an outcast or lonely or smth but anyways jfl
Being chadlite or chad is overkill and can actually be intimidating for women (they get insecure easy af)
A literal 14yod told my friend that i should write her (we spoke through my friend) since she doesn’t want to write first etc. I eventually told her i will never write her and in the end she wrote me jfl. Apparently she didn’t want to look desperate etc.

Or another 16yo htb was too shy to approach me irl so she had to ask for my ig from one of my classmates
@Umbra I'm also a 6'1 HTN and I've had the same. Got approached a week ago by a HTB brunette waiter
Over

I was top 5 most popular guys in my class now that hs is over and i didn’t go to college i have no idea how to interact as i said i’m socially retarded sometimes. I can’t just rely on being approached on the street or smth

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I will write down some percentages that come to my mind when I think about how rare is it to see each tier of looks in real life and correct me if you think otherwise :

LTN bottom 10%
LTN + Bottom 30%
MTN Bottom 50%
MTN + Top 30%
HTN Top 10%
HTN + Top 1%

Assuming this chart around 90% of people are HTN or below, and only 10% of people are found attractive by females in general.
this is true i almost never see chadlites or chads. the best looking guys ive seen at my uni are high mtn - low htn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Wrong you can just go to an upper class area or like a really good private school plenty of chads.

Stacies are actually rare though but you can find them in these areas because they usually yea they won’t be seen a lot in public for some reason.
Your Chadlite requisites are very low.

In my opinion even Salludon isn't a Chadlite. Chadlite is someone so good looking he could made it as a model.

Chad is a chadlite with the complete pack in my scale. Needs to be minimum 1,78m, NT or at least charismatic, have good morals, etc

If we name chads for anything the tier would just lose any value. Very few men were the elite of the elite and could literally have any women they want.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel

Agreed with a lot of slayers just bring gym maxxed or groomed HTNs.

But no considering who we consider chad and chadlite I’ve seen both. But yea i dont think I remember the last time I saw a Stacy tbh there was def htbs in my school maybe like 1 or 2 who were stacylite or approaching it. But like once you go out and see what average girls look like they look terrible and they tend to get men better looking ofc.

Outside of school except maybe like a few girls I saw from a upper class private school.

• +1
I’m still socially retarded from before i was looksmaxed jfl. I wasn’t an outcast or lonely or smth but anyways jfl

A literal 14yod told my friend that i should write her (we spoke through my friend) since she doesn’t want to write first etc. I eventually told her i will never write her and in the end she wrote me jfl. Apparently she didn’t want to look desperate etc.

Or another 16yo htb was too shy to approach me irl so she had to ask for my ig from one of my classmates

Over

I was top 5 most popular guys in my class now that hs is over and i didn’t go to college i have no idea how to interact as i said i’m socially retarded sometimes. I can’t just rely on being approached on the street or smth
The good thing about being a tall HTN is that girls normally give fairly obvious IOIs (at least to me anyway) and so it's pretty easy to approach with high success rate

• +1
this is true i almost never see chadlites or chads. the best looking guys ive seen at my uni are high mtn - low htn
In the UK yeah? damn

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

lmao "plenty of chads" is just overestimating it that seems impossible unless ur ratting scale is absolute shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra, ElTruecel and Nick.Harte