How rare is it to find a chadlite and a chad?

Wrong you can just go to an upper class area or like a really good private school plenty of chads.

Stacies are actually rare though but you can find them in these areas because they usually yea they won’t be seen a lot in public for some reason.
Sure. You’ll see a lot of top male models there.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and ElTruecel
The good thing about being a tall HTN is that girls normally give fairly obvious IOIs (at least to me anyway) and so it's pretty easy to approach with high success rate
How is life like that? What signs they give you? I've realized women following with their eyes tall HTNs, that's it.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, borismonster, Tai Lung and 1 other person
Your Chadlite requisites are very low.

In my opinion even Salludon isn't a Chadlite. Chadlite is someone so good looking he could made it as a model.
Salludon is def chad and he would definitely be able to model i have no idea why he didn’t. He was definitely most attractive and highest PSL user.

However the people I called chad some of them are legit getting into modeling I’m pretty sure.
Chad is a chadlite with the complete pack in my scale. Needs to be minimum 1,78m, NT or at least charismatic, have good morals, etc
Good looking tall people aren’t rare though. All the chads were 6’0+ . Seen very gl 6’5+ people
If we name chads for anything the tier would just lose any value. Very few men were the elite of the elite and could literally have any women they want.
No I agree but for example we say 6+ PSL is chad right? If not 6 then 6.5 if it was 6.5 then maybe I would say I haven’t seen an actual “chad” possibly. I consider 6.5 PSL to be solid chad and someone like Jeff seid, Zayn, prime Johnny Depp, etc are 6.5 PSL for example.

But 6 PSL is like 1 in 1000 you can definitely find that so if we equate 6 PSL to chads or at least low tier chads then they can be found.

lmao "plenty of chads" is just overestimating it that seems impossible unless ur ratting scale is absolute shit
No it isn’t Nigga I said upper class. Have you actually been around white upper class guys in the US.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
How is life like that? What signs they give you? I've realized women following with their eyes tall HTNs, that's it.
Normally locking eye contact and holding it then smiling at me. Once you know the signs it's very obvious. Otherwise they will just come up next to me and either say something or wait til I say something lol

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaghrebGator
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and ElTruecel
Sure. You’ll see a lot of top male models there.
Chad doesn’t = top tier male model bruh. Those are usually gigachads or whatever you want to call it. Anything 7+ PSL is an actual top tier male model and this category clearly way above actual chads JFL.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
Salludon is def chad and he would definitely be able to model i have no idea why he didn’t. He was definitely most attractive and highest PSL user.

However the people I called chad some of them are legit getting into modeling I’m pretty sure.

Good looking tall people aren’t rare though. All the chads were 6’0+ . Seen very gl 6’5+ people

No I agree but for example we say 6+ PSL is chad right? If not 6 then 6.5 if it was 6.5 then maybe I would say I haven’t seen an actual “chad” possibly. I consider 6.5 PSL to be solid chad and someone like Jeff seid, Zayn, prime Johnny Depp, etc are 6.5 PSL for example.

But 6 PSL is like 1 in 1000 you can definitely find that so if we equate 6 PSL to chads or at least low tier chads then they can be found.
I thought modelling agencies want the gay aliens these days

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 30037
Agreed with a lot of slayers just bring gym maxxed or groomed HTNs.

But no considering who we consider chad and chadlite I’ve seen both. But yea i dont think I remember the last time I saw a Stacy tbh there was def htbs in my school maybe like 1 or 2 who were stacylite or approaching it. But like once you go out and see what average girls look like they look terrible and they tend to get men better looking ofc.

Outside of school except maybe like a few girls I saw from a upper class private school.
I went (not study, but like visit) to many schools in my city. From math/chemistry oriented schools, to braindead schools attended by illiterate idiots and didnt notice anything changing looks wise. Same with the upper class etc neighbourhoods.
The good thing about being a tall HTN is that girls normally give fairly obvious IOIs (at least to me anyway) and so it's pretty easy to approach with high success rate
Same but i behave like an AI sometimes and like I try to understand humans and i end up looking retarded. I could know 100% a girl wants to suck my dick and somehow i will find a way to fuck things up or be high inhib to approach yet im low inhib in every other way

One time when i trained boxing (before switching to muay thai) a girl flirted with me and said she will beat me up while she giggled. Ape me didn’t get the joke and deadass told her to come in the ring and spar and i ended up having to switch gyms after being kicked out

I don't agree. He could definetly model in Pakistan tho, undoubdetly. And i'm not saying he is ugly or something, the brother is definetly Top 3 here.
The only High HTN i see facially usually is a guy that is like 1,70m or 1,67m or something like that. But again, the base of our differences is completely subjective and our scales and ways of measuring are different. There isn't much to reconcile, i find the difference acceptable. Everyone has his way of seeing it.

I personally don't base anything on PSL. I find it highly confusing as a scale. But i understand why you do it as a reference.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
7468AB44 DE24 4482 9165 FE67090A7937

This is a legit pic of a Taliban member that’s 6.5 PSL. Legit a random sandnigger with no actual flaws you could even observe in his face. Not all chads have to automatically become models or actors lmfao.

@anthony111553 @delonregen @Nick.Harte

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Nick.Harte
Same but i behave like an AI sometimes and like I try to understand humans and i end up looking retarded. I could know 100% a girl wants to suck my dick and somehow i will find a way to fuck things up or be high inhib to approach yet im low inhib in every other way

One time when i trained boxing (before switching to muay thai) a girl flirted with me and said she will beat me up while she giggled. Ape me didn’t get the joke and deadass told her to come in the ring and spar and i ended up having to switch gyms after being kicked out
JFL really. I think it changes with exposure. Being NT can 100% be worked upon just like any other skill can. What helped me most is just treating foids like any other person, don't put them on a pedestal or anything that was my mistake I made before

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Umbra
I don't agree. He could definetly model in Pakistan tho, undoubdetly. And i'm not saying he is ugly or something, the brother is definetly Top 3 here.

The only High HTN i see facially usually is a guy that is like 1,70m or 1,67m or something like that. But again, the base of our differences is completely subjective and our scales and ways of measuring are different. There isn't much to reconcile, i find the difference acceptable. Everyone has his way of seeing it.
Fair
I personally don't base anything on PSL. I find it highly confusing as a scale. But i understand why you do it as a reference.
Alright that’s fair.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
View attachment 2733405
This is a legit pic of a Taliban member that’s 6.5 PSL. Legit a random sandnigger with no actual flaws you could even observe in his face. Not all chads have to automatically become models or actors lmfao.

He mogs Gandy and I see a lot of guys like him walking around the city

Normally locking eye contact and holding it then smiling at me. Once you know the signs it's very obvious. Otherwise they will just come up next to me and either say something or wait til I say something lol
Where does this happen usually? Randomly in the street buying bread or in school when people have seen you 10 times by now? Finally someone rationalizing this and not syaing "Muh i know my math teacher loves me because she always forgives raises the 4.5 to 5s in my exams"

Best i've got is looks and heads turning, probably more because i'm tall than anything. Guess i need to start thinking on my inceldom initiation ceremony.

• +1
View attachment 2733405

Being a model is a meme in 2024 if you're blackpilled you should know that. They just sign androgynous-looking idiots who look gender-neutral. Top top moggers aren't models anymore, they aren't even actors these days just social media or tiktok fags

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ElTruecel
JFL really.
I have other retarded stories jfl

One time i rejected a girl at a party bcs muh i don’t like dancing or know how to dance i don’t remember what I told her. She looked disappointed xddd
I think it changes with exposure. Being NT can 100% be worked upon just like any other skill can. What helped me most is just treating foids like any other person, don't put them on a pedestal or anything that was my mistake I made before
I hope so otherwise it’s over. But at least i have the stats so i won’t feel bad. Would rather mog and look good than be a ltn/mtn and have frequent sex

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
View attachment 2733405

To be honest afghanis are the most underrated race by far imo, i always thought about it. They have amazing bones but since they are not statusmaxxed nor clothemaxxed in the western and pop culture world they don't care about them.

Also i'd say that man is not that common. He looks great definetly.

• +1
Being a model is a meme in 2024 if you're blackpilled you should know that. They just sign androgynous-looking idiots who look gender-neutral.
True but regardless you should understand what I’m getting at
Top top moggers aren't models anymore, they aren't even actors these days just social media or tiktok fags
eh. A lot of giga moggers although some on social media or tiktok aren’t that status maxxed though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Im a chudlite irl

I will write down some percentages that come to my mind when I think about how rare is it to see each tier of looks in real life and correct me if you think otherwise :

LTN bottom 10%
LTN + Bottom 30%
MTN Bottom 50%
MTN + Top 30%
HTN Top 10%
HTN + Top 1%
Chadlite Top 0.1% (1/1000)
Chadlite + Top 0.05% (1/2000)
Chad Top 0.001% (1/10000)

Assuming this chart around 90% of people are HTN or below, and only 10% of people are found attractive by females in general.
Something like this yes

Where does this happen usually? Randomly in the street buying bread or in school when people have seen you 10 times by now? Finally someone rationalizing this and not syaing "Muh i know my math teacher loves me because she always forgives raises the 4.5 to 5s in my exams"

Best i've got is looks and heads turning, probably more because i'm tall than anything. Guess i need to start thinking on my inceldom initiation ceremony.
Nah not on the streets. At most on the street I'll get eye contact for a few seconds or recently I had a girl whisper something to a friend then her friend turned and they were staring as I walked past. But to be honest not really - it's rare because people just do their own thing and aren't even paying attention.

Mostly it happens in "warm approach" situations where we both happen to be at the same place. So my most recent 3 examples where I've been approached or given IOIs were in a bar/restaurant with friends while at the table eating and then playing pool after (same girl), a receptionist and a hospital/ medical centre place (a nurse). Girls are more comfortable when they know you're a normal person and not some weirdo on the street in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
How have incels still not realized that face is a Mumbai cope

eh. A lot of giga moggers although some on social media or tiktok aren’t that status maxxed though.
True but you get my point. The actual good looking studs aren't on runways anymore. It was more common 10-20 years ago as a male model (gandy, chico, o pry, the 90s male models etc) to see actual moggers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ElTruecel and Xangsane
Wrong you can just go to an upper class area or like a really good private school plenty of chads.

Stacies are actually rare though but you can find them in these areas because they usually yea they won’t be seen a lot in public for some reason.
You are overrating guys hard.
The top guys in these areas are still htns. That friedbutter nigga from here who left
Showed pics
They're just rare htns w good coloring who pick up
Usually there isn't a lite

And more guys are on the higher end of mtn
Don't confuse mtn for htn
Mtn is like 1/2
And htn is 1/60-100

• Hmm...
True but you get my point. The actual good looking studs aren't on runways anymore. It was more common 10-20 years ago as a male model (gandy, chico, o pry, the 90s male models etc) to see actual moggers
do i have a model look

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 30037
I have other retarded stories jfl

One time i rejected a girl at a party bcs muh i don’t like dancing or know how to dance i don’t remember what I told her. She looked disappointed xddd

I hope so otherwise it’s over. But at least i have the stats so i won’t feel bad. Would rather mog and look good than be a ltn/mtn and have frequent sex
How old are you btw? I'm 22 almost 23 and I feel quite comfortable talking to anyone nowadays. I was a proper spas a few years ago though. I think it just gets better with age

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Thanks, right now or 10-20 years ago?

why not for these?
Aren't you like 5'9 you said to me? And yeah RN - you look feminine but in a good way (androgynous looking)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How old are you btw? I'm 22 almost 23 and I feel quite comfortable talking to anyone nowadays. I was a proper spas a few years ago though. I think it just gets better with age
Turned 20 on the 3rd of feb

I hope so, i always felt alien on this earth. I sound like a basement dwelling cockroach but i never understood normies etc. But from the outside i look the opposite. I look like the outgoing, nt etc. The NPC meme is legit. I think some either have low self awareness or they’re legit consciousless/non sentient/soulless people. Matrix type of shit

• +1
Nah not on the streets. At most on the street I'll get eye contact for a few seconds or recently I had a girl whisper something to a friend then her friend turned and they were staring as I walked past. But to be honest not really - it's rare because people just do their own thing and aren't even paying attention.
Same. Even the two anecdotes you said i lived them exactly the same recently.
Mostly it happens in "warm approach" situations where we both happen to be at the same place. So my most recent 3 examples where I've been approached or given IOIs were in a bar/restaurant with friends while at the table eating and then playing pool after (same girl), a receptionist and a hospital/ medical centre place (a nurse). Girls are more comfortable when they know you're a normal person and not some weirdo on the street in my experience.
This makes sense. Now i understand everything.

• +1
Aren't you like 5'9 you said to me?
yes
Framewise I've got big shoulders and a small waist, good chest and arms. I'm not skinny.
And yeah RN - you look feminine but in a good way (androgynous looking)
why not back then?
I'm noticing my face leaning out a bit more and my jaw getting more robust these days

• +1
Turned 20 on the 3rd of feb

I hope so, i always felt alien on this earth. I sound like a basement dwelling cockroach but i never understood normies etc. The NPC meme is legit. I think some either have low self awareness or they’re legit consciousless/non sentient/soulless people. Matrix type of shit
Do you have friends/ do you go out? I think that's why I had a awkward phase because I just didn't go out at all for like 4 years from 17-21

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
View attachment 2733405

looks like shit

Same. Even the two anecdotes you said i lived them exactly the same recently.

This makes sense. Now i understand everything.
What's your looks rating?

You are overrating guys hard.
The top guys in these areas are still htns. That friedbutter nigga from here who left
Showed pics
They're just rare htns w good coloring who pick up
Usually there isn't a lite

And more guys are on the higher end of mtn
Don't confuse mtn for htn
Mtn is like 1/2
And htn is 1/60-100
No ofc most dudes are mtns. Mtns are like the majority of population about 1 in 2. However HTNs accounting for everybody at least here are like 1 in 95.

Anyways post someone you consider chadlite/chad and I’ll tell you if they look similar. I’ve seen people who you rated HTN - chadlite+ or used as an example and the people I’m talking about fit that description. Robust jaw, prominent cheekbones, good eye area & decent ratios.

They are Robust PrettyBoys for the most part.
True

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 30037
yes
Framewise I've got big shoulders and a small waist, good chest and arms. I'm not skinny.

why not back then?
I'm noticing my face leaning out a bit more and my jaw getting more robust these days
MM used to be way more masc but these days the androgynous look is in demand. But that might change as demand changes in the industry. But RN you have the face for it

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No ofc most dudes are mtns. Mtns are like the majority of population about 1 in 2. However HTNs accounting for everybody at least here are like 1 in 95.

Anyways post someone you consider chadlite/chad and I’ll tell you if they look similar. I’ve seen people who you rated HTN - chadlite+ or used as an example and the people I’m talking about fit that description. Robust jaw, prominent cheekbones, good eye area & decent ratios.

True
are robust prettyboys the most common attractive male archetype in your experience?

• Hmm...
Do you have friends/ do you go out? I think that's why I had a awkward phase because I just didn't go out at all for like 4 years from 17-21
Covid fucked me hard as i spent my time looksmaxxed in online school not being able to leave. I played mc with friends, warzone and left the zoom call when i lost a warzone match when the teacher talked etc jfl

I had friends, went to parties but now hs ended, most went their way or simply stopped talking to me. Either they weren’t real friends in the first place or smth else. My 2 “best friends forever” that i knew from when i was 2 years old ghosted me. One couldn’t handle he was a manlet and i mogged him so he felt insecure near me and the other got a taste of fat mtb pussy and now he abandoned me. Both subhuman and manlets. I was legit the prettiest and tallest by far in the friend group

My circle is small rn and almost non existent bcs they went to college etc. i can’t go to college bcs i didn’t pass the hs exams. 80% of my classmates didn’t as well. So I’m not the only one not in college.

Last edited:
  • +1

True
B77fd42dac86016a3189780aa11239af 1
IMG 2670 1
Image 152
C2f3f7be2c7e97abc5f6541980e883d9
Fcc34d7616f1ad339b2e4a07abd8d4ac

You'll see uglier versions of guys like the last one or #3 (or even maybe 1 guy like #3 because that dude I spoke of had a dude on his level in his circle)

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ElTruecel