No Difference Between Chadlite & Chad

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I think we can all agree that around 80% of the population fall into LTN, MTN & HTN.

That should leave about 20% of people that deviate from the norm.

Say,
10% subhuman
10% Chadlite - Chad

Seeing that it's such a small group, I wonder why the need to pick them apart?

Who came up with this?

R/ShowerThoughts

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
The same reason most people differentiate between deformed and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Mace1
The same reason most people differentiate between deformed and subhuman
Ehhhh not really.

We use the term 'subhuman' quite loosely around here.
More often than not, subhuman = LTN Ethnics.

I think subhuman and deformed are one and the say.
If you're not deformed like that guy Ephialtes from 300, you should bear the status of a "regular human"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, sudanguy and kwacker777
Ehhhh not really.

We use the term 'subhuman' quite loosely around here.
More often than not, subhuman = LTN Ethnics.

I think subhuman and deformed are one and the say.
If you're not deformed like that guy Ephialtes from 300, you should bear the status of a "regular human"
Most people use it as a blanket insult for sub 5s though. Deformed is another level of subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Brus Wane
the difference between 90th percentile and 99th percentile is stark in terms of results
Some might argue that chadlite is 95th percentile and Chad is 99.9th percentile making them absolute worlds apart

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Brus Wane
subhuman = LTN Ethnics.

meanwhile this "LTN ethnic" got his dick sucked by multiple fans, and called handsome by normies too:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
Most people use it as a blanket insult for sub 5s though. Deformed is another level of subhumanity
So since the term subhuman is being incorrectly used, there isn't actually any differentiation at all once you don't even clear the bar to be a LTN.

We don't actually do subcategories for SMV points 3 & below.

But we do separate 7s, 8s and 9s into Chadlite and Chad.

It just appeared asinine to me.

meanwhile this "LTN ethnic" got his dick sucked by multiple fans, and called handsome by normies too:

View attachment 2727391
In what world is Ramirez ever a LTN? :lul:

He's always ranging from MTN (for people too intimidated by his looks or don't find him THAT attractive) to straight up HTN (bones robust as a motherfucker)

the difference between 90th percentile and 99th percentile is stark in terms of results
In terms of what kind of results? Dating & slaying?

This sounds more like an opinion than a cold hard truth. It can never be conclusively proven.

However, we can say for sure that the results gap between a HTN and Chadlite-Chad is infinitely greater than the results gap between Chadlite and Chad.

Some might argue that chadlite is 95th percentile and Chad is 99.9th percentile making them absolute worlds apart
That's what it's supposed to mean, by definition.

But I 100% disagree with the words apart in terms of results.
I kinda even doubt if there is much a noticeable difference at all.

It's already so damn rare to be in the 95th percentile, even 90th...that...there's definitely enough for everyone at the top.

Go outside. Genuinely Chadlites are less than 1% of the population. This idea 10% of the population are chadlites is fucking ridiculous. I see 1 Chadlite every 5/6 months

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, tombradylover, Zonar and 1 other person
Say,
10% subhuman
10% Chadlite - Chad
are you on crack? maybe 1% of men are chadlite or 2% at a push
chads are no more than 0.05% of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Go outside. Genuinely Chadlites are less than 1% of the population. This idea 10% of the population are chadlites is fucking ridiculous. I see 1 Chadlite every 5/6 months
it's the biggest retardation ever. i have passed 5.000+ guys at my university and the best looking guy i saw was a low-mid htn

• +1
10% chad-chadlite? More like 1-2%. Maybe even less. There's like 6 chads in my whole school which has around 700 students

• +1
it's the biggest retardation ever. i have passed 5.000+ guys at my university and the best looking guy i saw was a low-mid htn
10% chad-chadlite? More like 1-2%. Maybe even less. There's like 6 chads in my whole school which has around 700 students
I'm convinced that OP literally doesn't go outside. He has 0 idea how mediocre looking 90% of men are.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zonar
I'm convinced that OP literally doesn't go outside. He has 0 idea how mediocre looking 90% of men are.
i feel like almost no guy from my hs or uni is above me looks wise and its not like im a chad i get rated high mtn - low htn
most men are not even mtn they are ltn

• +1
i feel like almost no guy from my hs or uni is above me looks wise and its not like im a chad i get rated high mtn - low htn
most men are not even mtn they are ltn
I haven't seen a Chadlite in years lol I live in a major city

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I haven't seen a Chadlite in years lol I live in a major city
thats why when i see people make claims such as the avg man is better looking than the avg woman i straight up laugh at my screen

• +1
girls cheat on chad with subhumans all the time due to polarity, chad is a meme only recessed narrow jaw subhumans slay

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
95-97% of men tbh are mediocre

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Brus Wane and Deleted member 30037
the only difference between htn and chad is in the eye of the beholder, if you fall into the specific niche that a girl likes it's all the same.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Brus Wane, Pietrosiek and 2 others

• Hmm...
Chadlite= Chad with no status or fame

• Woah