How rare would you say 7 PSL Is and how rare is 0 PSL

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
For me I think alone 6.5 PSL would be 1 in 1000 aka a solid definitive perfect Chad.

7 PSL would be gigachad level some people say 7 PSL is 1 in a million. 7 PSL OBJECTIVELY would be actors & supermodels such as Cavill, O Pry, Chico, Salih, Del Rio, De la Cruz, etc level. For women it would be Denise Richards, Meghan Fox, Kate Li, etc. Obviously im referring to their looks in their primes.

For 0 PSL basically anyone who’s like a 1/10 or lower on a normal scale ofc.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Klasik01, Xangsane and 1 other person
6 psl is 1 in 5000 6.5 is 1 in 50000 7 psl is 1 in half a billion

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, Mio, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
LOL
LOL
LOL

Bullshit 6 PSL is 1 in 300. 6 PSL?? You mean high tier chadlite/low tier chad is 1 in 5000 get the fuck out of here JFL.

6.5 1 in 50000???? LOL???

7 PSL 1 in half a billion?????? IM CAGING

• +1
Reactions: kuroro and IanIachimoe2491
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
LOL
LOL
LOL

Bullshit 6 PSL is 1 in 300. 6 PSL?? You mean high tier chadlite/low tier chad is 1 in 5000 get the fuck out of here JFL.

He is right u low iq retard, u dont see chads ever 300 people. Theyre not that common. Also theres barely any 7 psls, u just overrate the shit outta them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, slavicpsycho, arabcelxxx and 10 others
0 psl is very common if it wasn’t why would god do this to me

He is right u low iq retard, u dont see chads ever 300 people. Theyre not that common. Also theres barely any 7 psls, u just overrate the shit outta them
Shut the fuck up idiot. No you just can’t fucking rate idk what else to you. No 6 PSL 1 in 5000 you absolute fucking faggot. No it just isn’t I don’t know why delusional basement dwellers think that the average young person is like 2 PSL.

Like if you wanna fucking cope and pretend the middle class person in the suburbs is some 5’2 balding curry ok man.

I guarantee your idea of 6 PSL )very common on this forum) is some dumb underrate of a model who gets paid millions per year. You can’t rate for shit egotistical nigger

Last edited:
For me I think alone 6.5 PSL would be 1 in 1000 aka a solid definitive perfect Chad.

7 PSL would be gigachad level some people say 7 PSL is 1 in a million. 7 PSL OBJECTIVELY would be actors & supermodels such as Cavill, O Pry, Chico, Salih, Del Rio, De la Cruz, etc level. For women it would be Denise Richards, Meghan Fox, Kate Li, etc. Obviously im referring to their looks in their primes.

I am -1 psl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Shut the fuck up idiot. No you just can’t fucking rate idk what else to you. No 6 PSL 1 in 5000 you absolute fucking faggot. No it just isn’t I don’t know why delusional basement dwellers think that the average young person is like 2 PSL.

Like if you wanna fucking cope and pretend the middle class person in the suburbs is some 5’2 balding curry ok man.

I guarantee your idea of 6 PSL )very common on this forum) is some dumb underrate of a model who gets paid millions per year. You can’t rate for shit egotistical nigger
Holy shit man just end it, tiktok incel fag rot in ur basement. You rated zayn malik 6.5 psl thats all i need to know

• +1
Reactions: Mio, NarrowBones, diddy and 2 others
I see plenty of goodlooking men outside but I know their appearance wouldn't necessarily translate to good pictures.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, dragomaxxer, Mio and 5 others
7 PSL probably like 1 in 250 million.

0 PSL is more common cause they are certain diseases that cause you to be 0 PSL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mio, scrunchables, ElTruecel and 1 other person
7 PSL probably like 1 in 250 million.

0 PSL is more common cause they are certain diseases that cause you to be 0 PSL
0 is impossible so is 8, 100% perfection and 0% perfection dont exist

• +1
Reactions: Mio
BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19968
Dunno but my dick girth of 6.5 inches is rare as fuck I was born to breed women like your whore mother

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and NewOneXY
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
0 psl is common look at ppl outside

0 is impossible so is 8, 100% perfection and 0% perfection dont exist
“0 PSL is impossible”. Lol at you calling me a tiktokcel when you’re so retarded you don’t even understand how the PSL system works.
Holy shit man just end it, tiktok incel fag rot in ur basement
I join date mog u may 2022 faggot. You don’t know shit about the PSL SYSTEM. Why don’t you shut the fuck up and let the ratings go to people who understand aesthetics.

Not dumbfuck low iq retards who don’t even understand the basics of the PSL system.

“0 PSL is impossible” like that tells me everything you’re the only Tiktokcel you dumb fucking troglodyte brain damaged faggot.
. You rated zayn malik 6.5 psl thats all i need to know
Lol??? Ok? Lemme guess he’s 4 PSL in your retard system ok uh huh.

Please fucking Kys I should ask the jannies to ban you for being such a stupid fucking idiot. You have no idea what your talking you are truly low iq LOL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables
“0 PSL is impossible”. Lol at you calling me a tiktokcel when you’re so retarded you don’t even understand how the PSL system works.

I join date mog u may 2022 faggot. You don’t know shit about the PSL SYSTEM. Why don’t you shut the fuck up and let the ratings go to people who understand aesthetics.

Not dumbfuck low iq retards who don’t even understand the basics of the PSL system.

“0 PSL is impossible” like that tells me everything you’re the only Tiktokcel you dumb fucking troglodyte brain damaged faggot.

Lol??? Ok? Lemme guess he’s 4 PSL in your retard system ok uh huh.

Please fucking Kys I should ask the jannies to ban you for being such a stupid fucking idiot. You have no idea what your talking you are truly low iq LOL
Ask them incel idgaf rlly, 0 psl doesnt exist neither 8

Ask them incel idgaf rlly, 0 psl doesnt exist neither 8
“0 PSL doesn’t exist” again you don’t understand what PSL Is you absolute fucking dumbass.

Why are retards like you coming into my lists acting like you know anything about the subject beforehand.

You don’t know shit about PSL get the fuck off my posts. Triple digit iq minimum to respond to my threads.

7 PSL is extremely rare but there's plenty of 0 PSL on this very forum.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Assuming standard distribution:
  • 0: 0.13%
  • 1: 15.87%
  • 2 to 3: 13.6%
  • 4: 34.13%
  • 5 to 6: 13.6%
  • 7: 2.28%
  • 8: 0.13%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and ElTruecel
In my private definition you may or may not care about:

HTN (4.5+ PSL) - 1 in 10, top 10% of men. There's probably one-two in a school class or large friend group. You constantly see them and regularly interact with them, if you're sociable.
Chadlite (5.x PSL) - 1 in 100, top 1% of men. There's probably a handful in a high school of 1,000 people. The best looking people you are likely to interact with throughout your lifetime.
Chad (6.x PSL) - 1 in 1000, top 0.1% of men. There's probably a handful on a large university campus. Maybe you catch a glimpse of them in your lifetime, but you'll probably never interact with them.
Gigachad (7.x PSL) - statistical outliers. You're never seeing them IRL, much less interacting. If you're not into high fashion or looksmaxing, you may not even see a photo of them.

All referring to the population of Western countries.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChicoLachoeskfan456, Xangsane, NarrowBones and 4 others
ive never seen someone past 6.125 psl

• +1
Assuming standard distribution:
  • 1: 15.87%
  • 2 to 3: 13.6%
  • 4: 34.13%
  • 5 to 6: 13.6%
  • 7: 2.28%
  • 8 (Rare Symmetry): 0.13%
8 isn’t possible. Max goes up to 7.5 which is reversed for specific people in specific time frames. Most common people given 7.5 are Hexum, drago and sometimes people like prime Matt Bomer.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
In my private definition you may or may not care about:

HTN (4.5+ PSL) - 1 in 10, top 10%. There's possibly one in a school class or large friend group.
Chadlite (5.x PSL) - 1 in 100, top 1% of men. There's possibly a few in a high school of 1,000 people.
Chad (6.x PSL) - 1 in 1000, top 0.1% of men. There's possibly a few on a large university campus, but you may go through life never meeting them IRL.
Gigachad (7.x PSL) - statistical outliers, you're never meeting them IRL.

All referring to the population of Western countries.
Yes this seems fair and decent. I could agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
LOL
LOL
LOL

They are all genuinely very rare, have you ever even seen some above 6 psl irl

Highest I have seen is maybe 5.75 psl

• +1

Subhuman - Not Possible

0.5PSL - Deformed

1PSL - Human Trash

1.5PSL - Horrific

2PSL - Hurts to look at

2.5PSL - Ugly

3PSL - Unattractive

3.5PSL - Average

4PSL - Decent

4.5PSL - Above Average

5PSL - Good Face

5.5PSL - Model

6PSL - Beautiful

6.5PSL - Outstanding, One in a million

7PSL - Very few in the world

7.5PSL - 210 people in the world at best

8PSL - Not Possible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Zenis, chadintraining and 1 other person
LOL
LOL
LOL

he's right

There are about 1 or 2 legit Chads facially at an average sized US college

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, chadintraining and ElTruecel
Subhuman - Not Possible

0.5PSL - Deformed

1PSL - Human Trash

1.5PSL - Horrific

2PSL - Hurts to look at

2.5PSL - Ugly

3PSL - Unattractive

3.5PSL - Average

4PSL - Decent

4.5PSL - Above Average

5PSL - Good Face

5.5PSL - Model

6PSL - Beautiful

8PSL - Not Possible
Good scale mine is about the same.

This is how I go by my PSL ratings
he's right

There are about 1 or 2 legit Chads facially at an average sized US college
yea sure. 6 PSL is about 1 in 1000 ID say

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Good scale mine is about the same.

This is how I go by my PSL ratings

yea sure. 6 PSL is about 1 in 1000 ID say
1 in 1000 is fair but I would even go triple that tbh at 1 in 3000, or maybe even 1 in 4000. A random sample of the general population will contain uglier people than in college, even if you control for age

I see plenty of goodlooking men outside but I know their appearance wouldn't necessarily translate to good pictures.
a lot of people in looksmaxxing seem to not understand this concept, like your benevolent kinz jordan barret and Sean o pry look good on photos but on the street walking around a girl is gonna fuck a bbc ogre not them

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
1 in 1000 is fair but I would even go triple that tbh at 1 in 3000, or maybe even 1 in 4000. A random sample of the general population will contain uglier people than in college, even if you control for age
Hmm idk. A lot of upper class areas tend to have far higher PSL people. Like I’ve been around these places it’s legit equivalent to the stereotype @St.TikTokcel talks about the 5 PSL 6’2 20 bideltoid thing he says.
6.5 PSL is probably at the level you’ll get high notoriety for your looks.

Hmm idk. A lot of upper class areas tend to have far higher PSL people. Like I’ve been around these places it’s legit equivalent to the stereotype @St.TikTokcel talks about the 5 PSL 6’2 20 bideltoid thing he says.
6.5 PSL is probably at the level you’ll get high notoriety for your looks.
that's exactly what I said my nigga

Since upper class areas have higher PSL people, the rarity seems lower (like in a 1000), when in fact it's higher. You're just seeing a population sample with a higher 'density'.

• +1
Subhuman - Not Possible

0.5PSL - Deformed

1PSL - Human Trash

1.5PSL - Horrific

2PSL - Hurts to look at

2.5PSL - Ugly

3PSL - Unattractive

3.5PSL - Average

4PSL - Decent

4.5PSL - Above Average

5PSL - Good Face

5.5PSL - Model

6PSL - Beautiful

8PSL - Not Possible
Just thought about this

A 7+ psl dude with insane frame, appeal, and 6’6+ probably exists rn, but is unknown

• +1
Just thought about this

A 7+ psl dude with insane frame, appeal, and 6’6+ probably exists rn, but is unknown
7PSL and 6’6? Probably not. That’s too tall to have a 7PSL face

It’s possible, just very rare

Maher is 6.5 psl and 6’5 I think

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and ElTruecel
Dolph Lundgren is 7+ PSL and 6’6. He also has a 160 iq, famous actor, top tier frame and got Into MIT

• JFL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Globally he’s right. But if you’re talking about America or the Uk/Europe then it would be less obviously

Lundgren’s 5PSL facially
LOL ?? What
No refer to this. 5 PSL is legit standard HTN ur absolutely underrating to oblivion if u think Lundgren is below 7 PSL.

What drops him to 5 PSL?

Globally he’s right. But if you’re talking about America or the Uk/Europe then it would be less obviously
Refer to this.
Also yea I meant more in the west

Why? Dolph is 7 psl and 6’5
Dolph is 5PSL facially with halos like frame, white, height, that bring him up to Chad. I mean a 7PSL face who’s 6’6

• +1
Reactions: Roge
LOL ?? What
No refer to this. 5 PSL is legit standard HTN ur absolutely underrating to oblivion if u think Lundgren is below 7 PSL.

What drops him to 5 PSL?
5PSL facially, if you include halos he’s 7PSL

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Dolph is 5PSL facially with halos like frame, white, height, that bring him up to Chad. I mean a 7PSL face who’s 6’6
I don’t see any flaws other the eye area in his face

Refer to this.
Also yea I meant more in the west
Can you explain how 0 psl is possible

waste of thread

LOL ?? What

What drops him to 5 PSL?
He is deff below 7 PSL

The 7 - 8 Range is basically redundant and shouldn't really be used to rate any human being. Ik the scale is retarded, but that's how ppl rate nowadays, 7 psl is the ceiling.

5PSL facially, if you include halos he’s 7PSL
5 PSL facially? Fuck no wtf. That jawline, those boulder like cheekbones, insane eye hooding and extreme robust skull puts him at 6.5 minimum.
5 PSL?? Bro fucking playboi Carti would be like 5 PSL.
Can you explain how 0 psl is possible
Easy 0 PSL translates to like 1/10 on a normal scale and 0s exist on a normal scale.

Codywinters327 & onecooldude123 are a perfect example of 0 PSL people.
He is deff below 7 PSL

The 7 - 8 Range is basically redundant and shouldn't really be used to rate any human being. Ik the scale is retarded, but that's how ppl rate nowadays, 7 psl is the ceiling.
uhhh every single attractive person put in the top 50-100 lists or dick sucked on this forum for the most part are 7 PSL.

A lot of these supermodels and A List actors are 7+ psl lol

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and Zenis