How rare would you say 7 PSL Is and how rare is 0 PSL

5 PSL facially? Fuck no wtf. That jawline, those boulder like cheekbones, insane eye hooding and extreme robust skull puts him at 6.5 minimum.
5 PSL?? Bro fucking playboi Carti would be like 5 PSL.

Easy 0 PSL translates to like 1/10 on a normal scale and 0s exist on a normal scale.

Codywinters327 & onecooldude123 are a perfect example of 0 PSL people.

uhhh every single attractive person put in the top 50-100 lists or dick sucked on this forum for the most part are 7 PSL.

A lot of these supermodels and A List actors are 7+ psl lol
What would a 0.3 on a normal score br

What would a 0.3 on a normal score br
Everything like a 1 or lower would probably just be 0 PSL as a whole.

But like I think 0/10s are just deformed people tbh or like burn victims

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Everything like a 1 or lower would probably just be 0 PSL as a whole.

But like I think 0/10s are just deformed people tbh or like burn victims
IMG 5971

Is this picture 0 psl?

@BrahminBoss ??
He’s like a 2.5 PSL there. Most Indians like are probably 2 PSL or lower especially Dravidians
He looks fucking deformed their man I would say he’s 1.5 psl in that picture

4 psl when he’s choking himself

He looks fucking deformed their man I would say he’s 1.5 psl in that picture

4 psl when he’s choking himself
No like zer0 gets mogged by him in that pic and zer0 is probably about 2 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fuck no he’s not beautiful, his maxilla is retruded + bad eye shape and he’s an ogre
His maxilla isn’t retruded, it is actually slightly above average in terms of forward growth, but the very long ramus makes it appear this way

His eye area could be better though, but it harmonizes with the face and has a blue color so it still is pretty decent

He isn’t ogre, he is just above average in terms of masculinity compared to the standard chad

How often do you see guys who look better than him facially?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
His maxilla isn’t retruded, it is actually slightly above average in terms of forward growth, but the very long ramus makes it appear this way

His eye area could be better though, but it harmonizes with the face and has a blue color so it still is pretty decent

He isn’t ogre, he is just above average in terms of masculinity compared to the standard chad

How often do you see guys who look better than him facially?
IMG 1100

His eye area is dogshit, it doesn’t harmonize with his face

7psl guys are probably the best looking in the world. I’d say 1/1million is fair. You’ll never see one IRL

• +1
View attachment 2658979
His eye area is dogshit, it doesn’t harmonize with his face
You’re insane

He’s beautiful. 7+ PSL
7psl guys are probably the best looking in the world. I’d say 1/1million is fair. You’ll never see one IRL
all the dudes dick sucked by this forum & tiktok are 7 PSL ID say. I’d put it at 1 in 100K
The scleral show is just a facial expression I believe
it is

5 PSL facially? Fuck no wtf. That jawline, those boulder like cheekbones, insane eye hooding and extreme robust skull puts him at 6.5 minimum.
5 PSL?? Bro fucking playboi Carti would be like 5 PSL.

Easy 0 PSL translates to like 1/10 on a normal scale and 0s exist on a normal scale.

Codywinters327 & onecooldude123 are a perfect example of 0 PSL people.

uhhh every single attractive person put in the top 50-100 lists or dick sucked on this forum for the most part are 7 PSL.

A lot of these supermodels and A List actors are 7+ psl lol
not letting me reply to the main thread so i would say 7 is like 1 in a million, 0 is onecooldude123 rarity not sure about that

• +1
zay
Holy shit man just end it, tiktok incel fag rot in ur basement. You rated zayn malik 6.5 psl thats all i need to know
zayn malik is actually incel i dunno why hes considered a psl god

He is right u low iq retard, u dont see chads ever 300 people. Theyre not that common. Also theres barely any 7 psls, u just overrate the shit outta them
Who would you consider 7 psl?

Who would you consider 7 psl?
Idk many, drago,gandy, rodrigo guirao diaz, meeks etc. The trifecta of sean jordan chico are not 7 psl.

Idk many, drago,gandy, rodrigo guirao diaz, meeks etc. The trifecta of sean jordan chico are not 7 psl.
What would you rate cavill and bomer? Also opry mogs all of them except drago

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
6 psl is 1 in 5000 6.5 is 1 in 50000 7 psl is 1 in half a billion
For reference, most people believe Colton Haynes is a solid chad (6.5 PSL):

If this is true, then why is Dellisola considered 7psl+. In a room filled with 10 000 6.5 PSL high chads, are you really saying that Dellisola will be best looking:

Then we have Simonas Pham, considered best looking oriental:

You really think in that room, he will be the best.. where everyone looks to be the level that Colton Haynes is?

The only person who I think is deserve worthy of 7psl then would be someone very striking, like Depoot or Barrett. Someone who is so unique and different from everyone else, that they look like an IRL morph. Bare in mind ONE PERSON in that room is the most attractive person you've seen in your entire life.

Hernan Drago will be up there and so will Isaac Moreno (they both look like morphs):

They would stand out A LOT even in that room, because they are even higher than 7 PSL.

If you think about it, the ultimate truth is that to reach the highest PSL, you need to be more polarising and strikingly unique (in an attractive way).

You think Lachowski is making it out of the room?

Your numbers are wrong... I'd say 7.5 PSL is one out of quarter a billion, so there are only 16 or so 7.5 PSL out there, including Hernan Drago and Isaac Moreno (maybe O pry too). They would look like IRL morphs.

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. O pry, Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, , Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Damien Kater, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Alain Delon, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Damien Kater, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.5 PSL+. Tbh, 7.5 PSL+ have probably less apeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

I got a theory, that to be higher in PSL compared to others around you:
1. Bone Mass
2. Striking Features
3. Striking Colouring
Are all very underrated, especially Bone Mass. Harmony has little value for PSL, more for Appeal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anitalooksmax, ggg.tv, ElTruecel and 1 other person
@greycel honestly I dont fully disagree except on how rare u think 6 PSL Is but what are your opinions on this

@greycel honestly I dont fully disagree except on how rare u think 6 PSL Is but what are your opinions on this
I don't think it's true, especially the part about 5 PSL including Taylour Lautner and Vinnie Hacker lmao. On my scale, Taylor Lautner would be a low Chad, below Zayn Malik and Vinnie Hacker would be High Chad. Taylour Lautner is way better than 1/20 and I don't even have to start about Vinnie Hacker, Tiktok Apex.
Also Jeff Seid is higher than 6 PSL (he has very striking features with very good bone mass). He would stick out like a sore thumb in a room filled with 6 PSL chads like Taylor Lautner, Alan Ritchinson etc. He's got one of the highest PSL eyes.
I agree Johnny Depp is 6 PSL, I'd put him mid chad.
And the 7PSL and 8PSL tiers are close to correct.

As for the low end of PSL, I wouldn't put Aziz Ansari as 2PSL, I'd say he is a LTN. Also, I would not put 2 PSL as bottom 10 percent lol. It's much rarer than that.
That scale is ass tbh. I think my one is really close to perfection. Out of curiosity, how rare do you think 6 PSL is?
I think out of one school with 1000 people, you'd find on average 1 chad for every 2 schools, that match the looks level of people like Taylour Lautner or Lorenzo Zurzolo.

• +1
For me I think alone 6.5 PSL would be 1 in 1000 aka a solid definitive perfect Chad.

7 PSL would be gigachad level some people say 7 PSL is 1 in a million. 7 PSL OBJECTIVELY would be actors & supermodels such as Cavill, O Pry, Chico, Salih, Del Rio, De la Cruz, etc level. For women it would be Denise Richards, Meghan Fox, Kate Li, etc. Obviously im referring to their looks in their primes.

For 0 PSL basically anyone who’s like a 1/10 or lower on a normal scale ofc.
0 psl is only possible if you have severe deformation

LOL ?? What
No refer to this. 5 PSL is legit standard HTN ur absolutely underrating to oblivion if u think Lundgren is below 7 PSL.

What drops him to 5 PSL?
when did this become the case
On lookism it used to be 5PSL was average, 6.5 was HTN, 7 Chadlite, 7.5 Chad, 8 GigaChad and 9 was a handful of PSL Gods
Looksmax fucked this easy to understand rating system by deciding that 99.999% of non subhumans had to fit between 4 and 6

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
On lookism it used to be 5PSL was average, 6.5 was HTN, 7 Chadlite, 7.5 Chad, 8 GigaChad and 9 was a handful of PSL Gods
Looksmax fucked this easy to understand rating system by deciding that 99.999% of non subhumans had to fit between 4 and 6
I think my guide is perfect for Chad and above, I could extend my guide to make it an entire PSL 0-8. I want to hear people's reactions on it though. I feel like as far as PSL goes, its accurate.

I think my guide is perfect for Chad and above, I could extend my guide to make it an entire PSL 0-8. I want to hear people's reactions on it though. I feel like as far as PSL goes, its accurate.
I like how you showed how many people are in the world at each level
you may as well drop it down as far as LTN anyway

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
8 PSL is 1 in 4 billion men.
7.5 PSL is 1 in 400 milion men.
7 PSL is 1 in 40 million men.

• +1
Probably one out of million, rare but not incredibly so.

I don't think it's true, especially the part about 5 PSL including Taylor Lautner and Vinnie Hacker lmao. On my scale, Taylor Lautner would be a low Chad, below Zayn Malik and Vinnie Hacker would be High Chad. Taylour Lautner is way better than 1/20 and I don't even have to start about Vinnie Hacker, Tiktok Apex.
Dw Taylor and Vinnie are 5.5 PSL it’s range.
Also Jeff Seid is higher than 6 PSL (he has very striking features with very good bone mass). He would stick out like a sore thumb in a room filled with 6 PSL chads like Taylor Lautner, Alan Ritchinson etc. He's got one of the highest PSL eyes.
Very true. Jeff seid is 6.5 PSL the 5 PSL, 6 PSL sections are based off ranges. So anyone listed isn’t necessarily that PSL they are just in that range basically. So it’s not underrating anyone ID say.
I agree Johnny Depp is 6 PSL, I'd put him mid chad.
And the 7PSL and 8PSL tiers are close to correct.
Ah
As for the low end of PSL, I wouldn't put Aziz Ansari as 2PSL, I'd say he is a LTN. Also, I would not put 2 PSL as bottom 10 percent lol. It's much rarer than that.
That scale is ass tbh. I think my one is really close to perfection. Out of curiosity, how rare do you think 6 PSL is?
2 PSL Is Bottom 10% because it accounts for old & obese people. I feel some people are sometimes too nice with the LTN label as anyone whod be conventionally ugly like the ones listed in that section are easy sub 3 PSL ( 2 - 2.5)
I think out of one school with 1000 people, you'd find on average 1 chad for every 2 schools, that match the looks level of people like Taylor Lautner or Lorenzo Zurzolo.
6 PSL Is 1 in 1000 so I agree with u.
0 psl is only possible if you have severe deformation
0 PSL = 0.5 - 1/10 on a normal scale. So it’s pretty much just anything deformed
wtf. The PSL system goes up to 8 does it not?

• +1
Reactions: greycel
wtf. The PSL system goes up to 8 does it not?
I recall it being a 0-10 normal distribution where pretty much all men lay between 2-8 with GigaChads being considered as 8s with some 9s occasionally being granted moreso on individual taste than general concensus
does anyone else remember this?
I feel the "8PSL" phrase got taken too literally and people decided the scale should stop at 8
Why would a scale go to 8 rather than 10?

@forevergymcelling

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and forevergymcelling
I think 0 psl would be someone who doesnt even have a face or a skull

• Woah
I think 0 psl would be someone who doesnt even have a face or a skull
That’s a 0/10 and no anyone who’s 0/10 is just objectively extremely ugly as fuck and has not a single good characteristic
I recall it being a 0-10 normal distribution where pretty much all men lay between 2-8 with GigaChads being considered as 8s with some 9s occasionally being granted moreso on individual taste than general concensus
does anyone else remember this?
I feel the "8PSL" phrase got taken too literally and people decided the scale should stop at 8
Why would a scale go to 8 rather than 10?

@forevergymcelling
Well on this forum PSL only goes up to 8. The normal scale is 0-10 PSL is different from the normal scale though.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
never seen either tbh