Looksmaxxing is guaranteed to lead to ascension

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
Looksmaxxing has a one hundred percent guarantee of leading to at least some ascension in attractiveness. That is only if you do it right.

A couple days ago, I was discussing looksmaxxing with someone and they said "so imagine you do everything you possibly can; take every supplement, develop an extensive skincare routine, hit the gym daily, keep a healthy diet, etc (basically every method of softmaxxing and all natural methods without surgery) and you still don't get girls, or you still don't reach the number / the percentile on the PSL scale that you want to. What would you do? Would you hate yourself?"

Honestly, I had to think about that. Would I really hate myself in a situation like that where my failos end up catching up to me and I'm simply not attractive? But then I realized that the hypothetical situation I was presented with was stupid. If I really did all of those softmaxxing and hardmaxxing techniques, then it wouldn't be possible for me to not reach my goal attractiveness. It would just mean I did something very wrong along the way. Because I'm naturally average and happened to discover looksmaxxing at a young age, my level of ascension is almost my choice in a way. Because I know what needs to be fixed and what doesn't in my own life.

I don't plan on getting any cosmetic surgery, but I do have a slightly deviated septum which can cause breathing problems and nasal asymmetry so I might get that fixed in adult years if it poses a genuine problem.

The rest of my issues, however, I plan to fix myself.

-----

For the sake of simplification, I'm going to break the actual part of my theory down in scale. Let's say everyone in terms of attractiveness fit on a scale of 1-5 (1 being subhuman- PSL 0 to 2, 2 being LTN- PSL 3 to 4, 3 being MTN- PSL 5 to 6, 4 being HTN- PSL 6 to 7, and chad which is 8+. You get the gist).

Although I'm a high LTN or low MTN right now, I have a strict belief about looksmaxxing in terms of ascension;

If a genuine looksmaxxing regimen is followed throughout one's life then one can always ascend into a higher tier.

Let's say you're on tier 1 out of 5 which equates to subhuman. If you follow an intense process throughout a series of years (which includes most all forms of soft and hardmaxxing) then you are almost guaranteed to move into tier 2, LTN.

This especially applies to tier one people because if you're not genetically given much to start out with then improving what you already have is a huge deal for you and it's definitely going to be noticed by those around you.

And honestly, the higher up you naturally are, the harder it is to completely ascend from chadlite to chad. This is because oftentimes changes will be less consciously noticeable to people other than yourself (I specifically say consciously because certain features on anyone's face are subconsciously linked to physical health due to evolutionary instincts, these features may include thick dark eyebrows and deeper set eyes.)

This is why being an 8+ is so rare, because it's a combination of someone who is naturally attractive but also has put in a lot of hard effort into their appearance.

(if you do not make it out of tier 1, get surgery to avoid having a more difficult life).

TLDR:
ascend by putting in the work and being self aware. It is always possible.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, sanchez451, chadpreetsingh and 7 others
Not everyone can ascend even if they fully looksmax lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, oxymoron, 7zyzz7 and 6 others
I have potential, but I’d rather rot tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StalinCel, greycel, Detective and 3 others
I willing to anything to improve but I am broke. Gotta moneymaxx first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, adam_ross2549, chadpreetsingh and 3 others
Not everyone can ascend even if they fully looksmax lmfao
Exactly, but they're guaranteed to move up a tier even if it's LTN.
90 percent of millenial couples look like this shrek

I mean you'll see LTN couples all the time that look exactly like this

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Nero III, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Anyone here who writes off cosmetic procedures as a possibility is shooting themselves in the food tbh. Most people can benefit from it. It's rare that your only failo is something easily fixable like say acne or bloating. If that was the case you probably would've stopped at getting accutane and normie weightloss guides without needing to dive deep into the blackpill. (though will still have some people like that here)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sanchez451, Sny, Dystopian and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Exactly, but they're guaranteed to move up a tier even if it's LTN.
View attachment 2442508
I mean you'll see LTN couples all the time that look exactly like this
I agree with increasing their PSL. But that doesn't change the fact that most of these guys will still be ugly regardless. And millennials have different dating standards from zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelcel1983 and jagmogs1000
5/10 MTN males in their 20s are mostly invisible to single females with how crazy the hypergamy is now.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, IndraBC, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
5/10 MTN males in their 20s are mostly invisible to single females with how crazy the hypergamy is now.
This is where personality comes into play

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Lawton88
Wow, so you're telling me... If I looksmax... I'll look better..? 😲

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, SurgeryEnjoyer, zura and 1 other person
Looksmaxxing has a one hundred percent guarantee of leading to at least some ascension in attractiveness. That is only if you do it right.

A couple days ago, I was discussing looksmaxxing with someone and they said "so imagine you do everything you possibly can; take every supplement, develop an extensive skincare routine, hit the gym daily, keep a healthy diet, etc (basically every method of softmaxxing and all natural methods without surgery) and you still don't get girls, or you still don't reach the number / the percentile on the PSL scale that you want to. What would you do? Would you hate yourself?"

Honestly, I had to think about that. Would I really hate myself in a situation like that where my failos end up catching up to me and I'm simply not attractive? But then I realized that the hypothetical situation I was presented with was stupid. If I really did all of those softmaxxing and hardmaxxing techniques, then it wouldn't be possible for me to not reach my goal attractiveness. It would just mean I did something very wrong along the way. Because I'm naturally average and happened to discover looksmaxxing at a young age, my level of ascension is almost my choice in a way. Because I know what needs to be fixed and what doesn't in my own life.

I don't plan on getting any cosmetic surgery, but I do have a slightly deviated septum which can cause breathing problems and nasal asymmetry so I might get that fixed in adult years if it poses a genuine problem.

The rest of my issues, however, I plan to fix myself.

-----

For the sake of simplification, I'm going to break the actual part of my theory down in scale. Let's say everyone in terms of attractiveness fit on a scale of 1-5 (1 being subhuman- PSL 0 to 2, 2 being LTN- PSL 3 to 4, 3 being MTN- PSL 5 to 6, 4 being HTN- PSL 6 to 7, and chad which is 8+. You get the gist).

Although I'm a high LTN or low MTN right now, I have a strict belief about looksmaxxing in terms of ascension;

If a genuine looksmaxxing regimen is followed throughout one's life then one can always ascend into a higher tier.

Let's say you're on tier 1 out of 5 which equates to subhuman. If you follow an intense process throughout a series of years (which includes most all forms of soft and hardmaxxing) then you are almost guaranteed to move into tier 2, LTN.

This especially applies to tier one people because if you're not genetically given much to start out with then improving what you already have is a huge deal for you and it's definitely going to be noticed by those around you.

And honestly, the higher up you naturally are, the harder it is to completely ascend from chadlite to chad. This is because oftentimes changes will be less consciously noticeable to people other than yourself (I specifically say consciously because certain features on anyone's face are subconsciously linked to physical health due to evolutionary instincts, these features may include thick dark eyebrows and deeper set eyes.)

This is why being an 8+ is so rare, because it's a combination of someone who is naturally attractive but also has put in a lot of hard effort into their appearance.

(if you do not make it out of tier 1, get surgery to avoid having a more difficult life).

TLDR:
ascend by putting in the work and being self aware. It is always possible.
Why the fuck would I be happy being an LTN? I've already had ugly bitches show interest in me, so what? I hate them.

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress and chadpreetsingh