How sensitive does accutane make your skin to sunlight?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I want to take accutane for at least 2 months before leaving to the military for basic training, where I will be in the sun alot. I don't have time to do a full dose so I just need my skin to remain clear while I'm in the military boot camp, then after I get out I'll finish the accutane course. But how sensitive will it make my skin?

just wear sunscreen with high spf. accutane increases skin turnover, so sun exposure can damage ur skin as u shed. you may notice some redness and can get sun burnt way easier

Incredibly sensitive. For me, a single like 2/3 month cycle has cleared my acne for more than a year, still no signs of acne at all. Be prepared to feel like shit though.

I want to take accutane for at least 2 months before leaving to the military for basic training, where I will be in the sun alot. I don't have time to do a full dose so I just need my skin to remain clear while I'm in the military boot camp, then after I get out I'll finish the accutane course. But how sensitive will it make my skin?
Every side effect is overplayed and exaggerated. You will be fine in the sun.

The only side effects you will get are dry lips, dry skin surrounding your lips, and that's basically it.