How should I spend my days off(PTOs)?

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Iron
I earn shit hole of a wage and I do find travelling to be absurdly expensive and pointless. I mean you go to a different city or country and spend a fucking fortune for a 7-day trip. What is the point? If someone says to me that I spend 7 days at home and I will earn let's say an amount of money equal to what I would spend in a holiday I'd accept to stay at home. With this reasoning I really do not know how to burn my PTOs. I have to use them or they'll be wasted (that's how it works in my country). Any advice on what to do with them?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
use them to work on your side hustle so you can escape the wage cage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaoo and Mr. President
just take like 200 bucks and buy games with it and enjoy yourself

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider and laaoo
you fell into the trap JFL
what trap jfl
its the only way to become free
either become rich enough to escape matrix
or drop out entirely and go off the grid

what trap jfl
its the only way to become free
either become rich enough to escape matrix
or drop out entirely and go off the grid
if you have to resort to side hustles you were never gonna make it out of the matrix you just do the elites a favor by making more GDP in your time off instead of demanding more pay. you got cucked you fool

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
Watching the television

if you have to resort to side hustles you were never gonna make it out of the matrix you just do the elites a favor by making more GDP in your time off instead of demanding more pay. you got cucked you fool
yes bro demanding more pay will totally help
muh here you go wagie 10% wage increase
from wagie to wagie

working on a side hustle + investing to multiply your gains is the only way

yes bro demanding more pay will totally help
muh here you go wagie 10% wage increase
from wagie to wagie

working on a side hustle + investing to multiply your gains is the only way
look im going to assume you are not in upper class. You will not get there in a life time, sorry to break it to you. The only way fo you to move up to a upper middle class is to have a valid skill like a doctor lawyer maybe engineer (rare to get that good). Rather than do a side hustle learn to do one thing incredibly well. you will make more money specializing in your job than dropshipping in your free time

• +1
look im going to assume you are not in upper class. You will not get there in a life time, sorry to break it to you. The only way fo you to move up to a upper middle class is to have a valid skill like a doctor lawyer maybe engineer (rare to get that good). Rather than do a side hustle learn to do one thing incredibly well. you will make more money specializing in your job than dropshipping in your free time

I feel so bad for people who put their hopes into dropshipping

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
did i say i was dropshipping jfl
thats a zoomer normie cope
i can make a 7-10x consistently with my side hustle
i just need enough starting capital which ill accumulate once i start waging

I feel so bad for people who put their hopes into dropshipping
i dont its natural selection. you were either born with the ability to tell the difference with a good path or not

• +1
did i say i was dropshipping jfl
thats a zoomer normie cope
i can make a 7-10x consistently with my side hustle
i just need enough starting capital which ill accumulate once i start waging
im using a well known example and I'm being polite, no need to be so harsh but 99/100 it is better to develop a already acquired skill than to half ass to skills

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
im using a well known example and I'm being polite, no need to be so harsh but 99/100 it is better to develop a already acquired skill than to half ass to skills
how am i being harsh bro
sorry if i came off that way
im a nice guy

• JFL
Reactions: alpha_provider and Mr. President
how am i being harsh bro
sorry if i came off that way
im a nice guy
I tink i tmight be the bold text just came off to me that way. but seriously don't put your eggs in the side hustle basket

• +1
Reactions: Copeful