How significant is the change in face from 18-25

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Is there hope?

Yeah there's hope. My jawline grew exponentially up to 21. Hell I didn't even stop getting taller until 19 or 20.

Its pretty significant not gonna lie. Hey you can even post the difference and then claim the difference was due to mewing :) People here would believe it, you don't have to provide further evidence

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, Wool and 1 other person
Yeah there's hope. My jawline grew exponentially up to 21. Hell I didn't even stop getting taller until 19 or 20.
Did you mew?
Its pretty significant not gonna lie. Hey you can even post the difference and then claim the difference was due to mewing :) People here would believe it, you don't have to provide further evidence
Does mewing work?

My theory is that if you're small-boned then nothing will really change. I do see how everyone is growing taller, become more robust but im still 6ft and my face didnt really change. Btw, both my parents look youngish/childish and dont have robust bones/faces, so its genetics i think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Did you mew?

Does mewing work?
nobody should be asking whether it works or not. Because even if it doesn't, placing your tongue in that position pulls fat from underneath your chin, giving better jaw. This works as it is instant. Also, its not like its going to make anything worse, might as well do it for life
My theory is that if you're small-boned then nothing will really change. I do see how everyone is growing taller, become more robust but im still 6ft and my face didnt really change. Btw, both my parents look youngish/childish and dont have robust bones/faces, so its genetics i think.
Clavicles can keep growing up until 23 I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and androidcel
nobody should be asking whether it works or not. Because even if it doesn't, placing your tongue in that position pulls fat from underneath your chin, giving better jaw. This works as it is instant. Also, its not like its going to make anything worse, might as well do it for life

Clavicles can keep growing up until 23 I think
Yeh my clavicles were shit but in 2month of lifting they really have grown not sure if cause of lifting or if it speed up the growth

Yeh my clavicles were shit but in 2month of lifting they really have grown not sure if cause of lifting or if it speed up the growth
You are probably just deluding yourself.

@DrTony thoughts?

These pics don't tell anything boyo, you might gained muscle mass in your deltoids but your clavicles didn't widen probably.
I wish I had some body pictures but I dont sadly. Id say its some bone growth + mostly deltoid muscle

lifting doesnt cause clavicle growth. Only time and genetics. You should cut and see what they look like with just the muscle man. Only way of knowing tbh

lifting doesnt cause clavicle growth. Only time and genetics. You should cut and see what they look like with just the muscle man. Only way of knowing tbh
Might be I just did a lot of deltoid growth tbh and that happened. Regardless Im very happy for it

• +1
Reactions: Wool
Might be I just did a lot of deltoid growth tbh and that happened. Regardless Im very happy for it
Just looked at them after pics and your shoulder width looks good. But he fat around your love handles are a failo for your ratio. Cut and it will look way better honestly. Your hips look like they would be way narrower once you cut. Nice one man you doing good!!

Just looked at them after pics and your shoulder width looks good. But he fat around your love handles are a failo for your ratio. Cut and it will look way better honestly. Your hips look like they would be way narrower once you cut. Nice one man you doing good!!
Definitly will cut at some point in life, but right now Im doing recomp while burning fat and building muscle. I still have wide hips and losing fat would kill an inch imo, nothing im insecure about tho, I ussaly get taller girls intrested in me that are 6' feet.

Definitly will cut at some point in life, but right now Im doing recomp while burning fat and building muscle. I still have wide hips and losing fat would kill an inch imo, nothing im insecure about tho, I ussaly get taller girls intrested in me that are 6' feet.
cant rly burn fat and gain muscle well without steds. Just cut

I think I still have newbie gains, been 6months into lifting its just very hard. It seems to be working for me tbh, I dont count calories atm just eat protein. So I guess we could say its a cut while gaining strenght

It is possible but pretty slow and useless imo.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
It is possible but pretty slow and useless imo.

I used roids at 17. My CLAVICLES grew. Estogen causes slow growth of bone, its why females stop growing before men, they have more estrogen > growth plates close quickly and growth is slow.

I accedentally crashed my estrogen for 6-8 weeks. Literally demolishing my estrogen. I took 1.5mg of Adex/day... Because I thought I had high estrogen...

Needly to say, as a 17 year old with high testosterome from steroids, no estrogen and open growth plates, my clavicles grew. I even had pink stretch marks 1.5cm wide on both my shoulders, it looks like I got stabbed.

Thats why using roids last time was worth it, hell, even if I gained ZERO muscle, it was worth it for the bone growth alone. I did add some muscle and cut bf too so calm.

20190120 000716

Screenshot 20190120 001709 Snapchat

I went from the bottom pic to the top one in 9 weeks. Obvs my current physique is attainable naturally, but I got my gains way faster, had such amazing focus and confidence, got more girls, felt better. Was worth it, going on a proper cycle in 3ish weeks. I'd like to be on TRT tbh.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and androidcel
I used roids at 17. My CLAVICLES grew. Estogen causes slow growth of bone, its why females stop growing before men, they have more estrogen > growth plates close quickly and growth is slow.

I accedentally crashed my estrogen for 6-8 weeks. Literally demolishing my estrogen. I took 1.5mg of Adex/day... Because I thought I had high estrogen...

Needly to say, as a 17 year old with high testosterome from steroids, no estrogen and open growth plates, my clavicles grew. I even had pink stretch marks 1.5cm wide on both my shoulders, it looks like I got stabbed.

Thats why using roids last time was worth it, hell, even if I gained ZERO muscle, it was worth it for the bone growth alone. I did add some muscle and cut bf too so calm.

View attachment 14390

View attachment 14391

I went from the bottom pic to the top one in 9 weeks. Obvs my current physique is attainable naturally, but I got my gains way faster, had such amazing focus and confidence, got more girls, felt better. Was worth it, going on a proper cycle in 3ish weeks. I'd like to be on TRT tbh.
Holy fuck, awesome progress. You bodymog most of this forum by your shoulder waist ratio alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I need change. I need mandible growth. Rage tbh

25 is when it all goes down hill. test percentages begin to drop, collagen production slows, metabolism slows, etc. it's over

i dont think it will change much unless you hard mew