how tall should the mother of your children be?

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
so two girls in my class [one is 5'2, the other 5'4] have been interested in me for some time now [messaging me all summer,
coplimenting me, wanting to hang out etc.] i obviously cant be with any of them bc of me being a mentalcel, but it
made me question whether or not having a short gf would set your future sons up for failure....

i dont want them to suffer from manletism and rot on incelforums jfflll. but tbh i dont find tall women attractive.
whats the minimum height ??

Like 6'4 at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Alexanderr, incelslayer01 and 4 others
5’8 minimum.
Girl I’m with now is 5’11, I’m 6’1
Our kids would be over 6’3 minimum

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Alexanderr
5'10 at least

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ed "Too Tall" Jones tier, tbh
5af145890356f867164e926dc24e2c67.jpg

5’8 minimum.
that isn't how it works, if it did, then if a 6ft 5 guy had kids with a 6ft 1 woman, they would have kids who are 6ft 7

• +1
Reactions: xdw15
At least 5'5 tbh, I'll administer growth hormone to my sons once they reach age 12-13 or so

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
that isn't how it works, if it did, then if a 6ft 5 guy had kids with a 6ft 1 woman, they would have kids who are 6ft 7
they probably would

srsly? tall women lack femininity imo...

6'1 + 5'2/5'4= manlets? really? :dafuckfeels:

They probably would.
A boy is always taller than his mum and by more than an inch. And then take into account how tall I am there’s no way they’ll be short

Just looked up on a height calculator and they’d be 6’3

minimum 5'4 tbh

They probably would.
A boy is always taller than his mum and by more than an inch. And then take into account how tall I am there’s no way they’ll be short

Height genes are all over the place. my uncle is 5'9 and my aunt is 5'2 yet my cousin is 6'7.

It makes no sense.

as tall as you can stomach

Just hang out to see if anything positive happens but don’t have kids.

• +1
dont reproduce OP
any of your offspring would have a horrible life with your inferior genetics.

Just hang out to see if anything positive happens but don’t have kids.
tbh i cant LOOL. like i said, im a mentalcel. but yeah i personally couldnt fuck a 5'11 woman, feels like a man eww.

Like 5'5-5'6 would be good. The kid would probably turn out to be 6'1 depending on how tall her father is.
I just can't imagine being with a tall woman tbh

tbh i cant LOOL. like i said, im a mentalcel. but yeah i personally couldnt fuck a 5'11 woman, feels like a man eww.
I see.

dont reproduce OP
any of your offspring would have a horrible life with your inferior genetics.
havent i explained my no faggots allowed policy to you already?
get out nigger

havent i explained my no faggots allowed policy to you already?
get out nigger
why dont you post your face
lets see if your really a "mentalcel"

why dont you post your face
lets see if your really a "mentalcel"
post my face so that i can provide you with more jerk off material?
thanks, but no thanks phaggo.

post my face so that i can provide you with more jerk off material?
thanks, but no thanks phaggo.
even if i was gay, i wouldnt jerk to a subhuman incel

only way you can respond, faggot
go kill yourself you ugly subhuman

only way you can respond, faggot
go kill yourself you ugly subhuman
nothing feels better than triggering a low-life phaggo like you :feelshaha:
u make it so easy baby boiioo

as short as possible. no point rolling the dice if the prenatal nutrition is good then it means the son will get your height genes

• +1
5'11-6ft is ideal for me

nothing feels better than triggering a low-life phaggo like you :feelshaha:
u make it so easy baby boiioo
didnt read

still wont post face to prove hes a "mentalcel" and not just coping like every one who claims to be a mentalcel themselves.

so two girls in my class [one is 5'2, the other 5'4] have been interested in me for some time now [messaging me all summer,
coplimenting me, wanting to hang out etc.] i obviously cant be with any of them bc of me being a mentalcel, but it
made me question whether or not having a short gf would set your future sons up for failure....

i dont want them to suffer from manletism and rot on incelforums jfflll. but tbh i dont find tall women attractive.
Well one thing is for sure. If motjer of your children will be 5'2 or 5'4, they'll be dwarfs. I won't probably breed with no girl under 5'8.

• +1
didnt read

still wont post face to prove hes a "mentalcel" and not just coping like every one who claims to be a mentalcel themselves.
norwoodreaper: didnt read
also norwoodreaper: replies with a comment longer than mine JFLL

the level of retardation is mind-boggling

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Adriana lima is 5'10 so its 5 10

norwoodreaper: didnt read
also norwoodreaper: replies with a comment longer than mine JFLL

the level of retardation is mind-boggling
not a word

Atleast 5'0. My children can go fuuck themselves in the ass I really don't care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax and rtsssy
They probably would.

kl
as short as possible. no point rolling the dice if the prenatal nutrition is good then it means the son will get your height genes
really?

lol @ genecels

height calculators arent accurate
when i type in my height when i was 15 and my parents height it says ill be 6'2 but im 6'4

Atleast 5’8.
5’8 minimum.
That isn’t guaranteed. The father of @Gudru was 6’3 and his mom is 5’10 yet he is only 5’11.
Genetics work in mysterious ways.

Tall and elegant. Like 5'10