How the fuck do you guys deal with curries

• JFL
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron and SubhumanCurrycel
Sounds like you got lucky. I feel sorry for currycels

Honestly there's hope unless they have legit curry pheno, then it's over

Dodge this like I dodged Indian citizenship in 47
dw me neither my ancestors got imported to Fiji in early 1900's mainland curries are so fucking cringe tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
dw me neither my ancestors got imported to Fiji in early 1900's mainland curries are so fucking cringe tbh.

AYYYYYYYYYYYY mine got imported to Zanzibar on my mum's side, honestly there's actually hope for Curries who aren't mainland Indians (excluding South cause they have potential) literally have seen every type of curry make it except the typical types

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
AYYYYYYYYYYYY mine got imported to Zanzibar on my mum's side, honestly there's actually hope for Curries who aren't mainland Indians (excluding South cause they have potential) literally have seen every type of curry make it except the typical types
Mainland curry pheno just screams inbred malnourished peasant tbh.
Me and my cousins agree that we can tell apart Fiji Indians and Indian born Indians quite easily.

• +1
Mainland curry pheno just screams inbred malnourished peasant tbh.
Me and my cousins agree that we can tell apart Fiji Indians and Indian born Indians quite easily.

Even i can, I can instantly tell who's a Indian from fiji/Mauritius/East African Indian cause they can compete with pakis in looks, the maxilla is always well formed and the overall skeletal structure is different, even behaviour wise, they're not fucking beta males

• +1
Even i can, I can instantly tell who's a Indian from fiji/Mauritius/East African Indian cause they can compete with pakis in looks, the maxilla is always well formed and the overall skeletal structure is different, even behaviour wise, they're not fucking beta males
Most people tell me I dont look stereotypically Indian IRL and I could pass as a polynesian (live in NZ lol)

Like I dont have that famine frame and development.

• Love it
  • Love it
Most people tell me I dont look stereotypically Indian IRL and I could pass as a polynesian (live in NZ lol)
View attachment 495795
Like I dont have that famine frame and development.

Bro all you really have to do is not look like a gujurati Patel and you've already won tbh

• JFL