HOW THE FUCK MEEKS IS NOT RECESSED

I

ik I suck

Bronze
What tf am I doing wrong isn't he recessed or something 😭 like someone told me is there something wrong with me? Or he is recessed I'm just using ideal measurements of anatomy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240130_233337.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130_233337.jpg
    464.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240130_233309.jpg
    Screenshot_20240130_233309.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 0
His jaw is recressed yeab

He never was recessed but he had lose chin skin after modelling they told him to mew in pics tho cause the has less

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Mosh12
what are you even doing retard? what measurement are you trying to do

he is lightskin, chin doesnt failo them as much

what are you even doing retard? what measurement are you trying to do
I think you are the only guy who is slow af Other than you everyone has got this thread You fucking cunt

I think you are the only guy who is slow af Other than you everyone has got this thread You

Well I guess so blackpill has its own thing
People like you need to be exterminated from this earth, little rat incels. Calling meeks recessed when he has a perfect gonial angle, mandible to floor angle and his chin meets up with or passes his nasion. That's all ideal while you are likely a recessed downward grown piece of shit trying to pretend Meeks is recessed to cope lmao. Save up for bimax and all the other surgeries you need you ugly piece of shit.

People like you need to be exterminated from this earth, little rat incels. Calling meeks recessed when he has a perfect gonial angle, mandible to floor angle and his chin meets his browridge. That's all ideal while you are likely a recessed downward grown piece of shit trying to pretend Meeks is recessed to cope lmao.
Bro are you fucking dumb? Just read my fucking question bro But dude read that question first I'm asking is he recessed I'm not telling he is recessed minusiqcell stop hating and get a job you fucking shit cell and guess what my thread is on the trending page just because of you slowcell And scroll up to those answers 💩 gtf out of here who asked you either?

Bro are you fucking dumb? Just read my fucking question bro But dude read that question first I'm asking is he recessed I'm not telling he is recessed minusiqcell stop hating and get a job you fucking shit cell and guess what my thread is on the trending page just because of you slowcell And scroll up to those answers 💩 gtf out of here who asked you either?
shut up nigga. I can tell youre black just from the way you type. monkey boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
People like you need to be exterminated from this earth, little rat incels. Calling meeks recessed when he has a perfect gonial angle, mandible to floor angle and his chin meets up with or passes his nasion. That's all ideal while you are likely a recessed downward grown piece of shit trying to pretend Meeks is recessed to cope lmao. Save up for bimax and all the other surgeries you need you ugly piece of shit.
everything abt his side profile is above average except for the hyoid, idk what hes doing angling the pics with hexagons 💀

Mouth protrusion and forward maxilla makes his mandible look recessed. Still has more bone in his jaw than you do in your entire body.

Mouth protrusion and forward maxilla makes his mandible look recessed. Still has more bone in his jaw than you do in your entire body.
Well I ain't refusing that shit Lil bro

everything abt his side profile is above average except for the hyoid, idk what hes doing angling the pics with hexagons 💀
It's okay if you don't wanna believe that And i wasn't posted if to prove something

Why tf you are so angry is he your father or may be you wanna make him your father you guys are just full of shit and always try to lick someone's ass when he doesn't give a shit about you, you fucking pathetic human being a disgrace to Human society always trynna be cool or pulling someone down when you don't do a shit on your own , go touch grass kid get the hell out of here

he is recessed, doesn't mean he is not attractive though