[Rage] How the fuck Salludon got this jaw

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
His eyes are too fucking hooded compared to the before pic for it to be completely natural. Either he’s frauding and squinting as hell or he had some slight eye work done especially the supraorbitals (maybe fat grafts). I will never be convinced this is caused by muh mewing jfl
he is for sure squinting

Epitaph

Epitaph

Retired
he claimed to be 6'1 frauding 6'4. but not sure if true
He has to be lying. That's like godtier levels of appearance.

Is his dick 9 inches too?

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

bored
Weight loss or surgery
He got eye fillers though

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
He has to be lying. That's like godtier levels of appearance.

Is his dick 9 inches too?
I don't know tbh, but he claimed to be pious so no sex before marrying which is common in Pakistan.

eyes

eyes

Disgusting 6'8 framecel
idk about the jaw but at a lower bf and with less facial bloating the effect is not surprising at all. keep in the mind the different lighting as well. he always had the concavity hidden there beneath the bloat and fat. if you don't have the bones for it you won't get it.
Over for my fucking trash tier lower third

Alban

Alban

Instructor
@RAITEIII @thickdickdaddy27 @retard @betamanlet
muh retard, muh no eye for surgery... My argument is put forth without even deciding what option is correct, it is elimination by circumstanes. According to your theory he got surgeries to change his browridge, eye area, orbitals, undereye support, zygos, mandible, chin, fillers and other areas.

I mean just listen to yourselves, even the richcels on this site who have already got multiple surgeries haven't done these many and according to you guys a guy in rural Pakistan is getting these surgeries from some unknown surgeon who produces results that are so harmonious that they mog all other surgeons to the point of making them look like literal butchers working on faces in shady garages and no one has heard about that surgeon? All those surgeries would easily cost 150-200k USD. So a guy in rural Pakistan spent 200k USD on surgery to mog male models and all that to just rot where he is? If he had 200k to do surgeries don't you think he'd move to EU or NA to model or be a celebrity? Who is coping now?

Another guy(Astro) has a similar story, insane harmony and bones and you guys again say muH surgery and funnily enough can't find a single surgeon who can perform such results.

there are only 2 possibilities
1. he got surgery
2. he mewed for that change

There is legit no surgeon who has achieved even half of his results appearance wise, who is coping?
anyone who screams surgery is just convincing themselves that they can achieve these results with surgery and fix their subhumanity
unfortunately, there is no surgeon on earth who will give you such an harmonious face, it is what it is
although i believe that his changes were just marginally related to mewing ngl

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
anyone who screams surgery is just convincing themselves that they can achieve these results with surgery and fix their subhumanity
unfortunately, there is no surgeon on earth who will give you such an harmonious face, it is what it is
although i believe that his changes were just marginally related to mewing ngl
1585260764444.png

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Erudite
This guy's story is amazing. Life is indeed full of surprises and miracles. But we can't allow Salludon to become famous, can you imagine all the hordes of normies hardmewing 24/7, ascending and putting more pressure to the competition? Lol, I would legit rope before such a nightmare scenario happens

diggbicc

diggbicc

Zephir
This guy's story is amazing. Life is indeed full of surprises and miracles. But we can't allow Salludon to become famous, can you imagine all the hordes of normies hardmewing 24/7, ascending and putting more pressure to the competition? Lol, I would legit rope before such a nightmare scenario happens
imagine a horde of normfags marching in malls like jeff seid and his manlet gymcel gang, showing off their bones with aspies stares and squinting :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
1585262419068.png

Btw salludon has done two ama's on r/orthotropics, 497 comments and 677 upvotes in the first and 364 comments and 693 upvotes in the second.

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
If i was Salludon i would post these pics online on a sugar mommy dating app and find a green card lady in america to marry
They would ship him out of pakistan in one week with these looks

Feanor

Feanor

conjurer
I have flat Zygos but MSE will push it out insanely post 10mms. I’m aiming for 12 maximum. Will low BF help with that? Ronald Eads case was that he had a good zygo expansion in only 84 days but he didn’t drop a single pound so it doesn’t look insane.
reducing your bf may make your zygos seem more prominent from the front. unless people are very fat they don't seem to harbor any fat on the sides of their head that could obfuscate the zygos.

A

ArabIncel

Quantum
Anyone who thinks Salludon didn't get "work" done on his face is fucking retarded.

B...B...B...BUT HE JUST MEWED AND CHEWED BRO DIDN'T YOU KNOW??? ISN'T IT OBVIOUS???

Just hear yourself lol. 70 IQ. The more likely outcome is this:

He doesn't even live in Pakistan. He lives in a Western country and got work done on his face. He has got work done on his eyes and on his lower third for sure. Possibly on his cheekbones too. That could include fillers, implants, or a combination of the two.

J

johnnydeep222

Wizard
Better angle. More weight loss

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
Anyone who thinks Salludon didn't get "work" done on his face is fucking retarded.

B...B...B...BUT HE JUST MEWED AND CHEWED BRO DIDN'T YOU KNOW??? ISN'T IT OBVIOUS???

Just hear yourself lol. 70 IQ. The more likely outcome is this:

He doesn't even live in Pakistan. He lives in a Western country and got work done on his face. He has got work done on his eyes and on his lower third for sure. Possibly on his cheekbones too. That could include fillers, implants, or a combination of the two.
He lives in pakistan hes got pics of him ascended and his paki poor friends in rural town in pakistan wearing typical paki clothing
so not even in a westernazied city of pakistan a taliban rural town

Last edited:
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

When you're on the sea you fight pirates
Feelings are mutual, that's exactly what I think of you all with mewing.

Moggy

Moggy

KEEP BARKING FOR ETHNICS
Incels could literally launch him into internet fame.

L

Leforrt3000

Adept
Jfl at the people who actually believe this was done naturally, you can google search his before and afters and its clear he got jaw implant/fillers and possibly fillers around his eyes.

In Pakistan he couldve ordered 2 syringes worth of solid filler for like $500.

Mewing does not do this, and I havent seen any evidence for bone smashing.

OverForMe

OverForMe

Enthusiast
Jfl at the people who actually believe this was done naturally, you can google search his before and afters and its clear he got jaw implant/fillers and possibly fillers around his eyes.

In Pakistan he couldve ordered 2 syringes worth of solid filler for like $500.

Mewing does not do this, and I havent seen any evidence for bone smashing.
Fucking faggot try putting fillers and see what happens
Not even the best surgeons can give you that premium jaw and concave cheeks

anti caking agents

anti caking agents

rotting
Surgery + fillers + weightloss.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

Envy
weightloss. hes too poor to afford fillers and surgery. over for pakistancels

reptiles

reptiles

I forge my own destiny.
WTF SALUDON DID? WTF WTF HE DID?
HOW THE FUCK HE GOT THAT PREMIUM JAW
NOT EVEN THE BEST SURGEONS CAN GIVE YOU THAT
HE LOOKSMAXED OUT OF THIS WORLD IN HIS 20s

Really bad pic to compare but basically he was over weight and lost some weight

L

Leforrt3000

Adept
Fucking faggot try putting fillers and see what happens
Not even the best surgeons can give you that premium jaw and concave cheeks
Ever heard of sucking your cheeks in? jfl

His jaw very easily couldve been done by filler

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)