How the fuck to graduate high school

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Holy fuck, the actual slums of mumbai is where I live. JFL

I have no god damn phone live with a bunch of unhinged losers and cockroaches all around me, my father was my only way out this second semester. But, dude doesn't want to forgive me for what I did, everrrr. I even decided to go to the god damn army for him YET, he still has the audacity to not forgive.

Hopeless, surrounded by filth, no opportunity for a job, no phone, hours of staring at the wall is my next 5 months. All because I need 1 last credit to graduate. Holy fuck, bros you got to tell me is there any way for my dad to forgive me or just finish the 1 credit I need for school in the next month.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 19453, Dystopian and 1 other person
Not Indian so no clue

Not Indian so no clue
Its just an analogy I don't actually live in india. I live in the U.S just that the household I live in is comparable since, I don't even have my own room to sleep in, I sleep in an inflatable and there's fucking mold in the apartment with a family of cockroaches.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
@Erik-Jón larp

KILL YOUR FAMILY in mount n blade warband

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 19453
KILL YOUR FAMILY in mount n blade warband
Lol, I thought about something similar. The idea of going fucking psycho and just killing everyone and waiting for the police to show up. While I laugh my head off like im in the Joker movie.

the dark knight batman GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Luxury, Danish_Retard and 3 others
if you're too low iq to graduate high school its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 23642 and 4 others
if you're too low iq to graduate high school its over
Unfortunately this OP, somehow find a way to grad or get ur ged, then go straight to trade school

muh im sorrounded by filth losers and roaches
nigga you are everything above you fucking retard never heard someone struggling to graduate from highschool

kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 25377
muh im sorrounded by filth losers and roaches
nigga you are everything above you fucking retard never heard someone struggling to graduate from highschool

kill yourself
How the fuck did you get me struggling to graduate? What? I just want to graduate faster so I don't lose another 5 months of my life doing nothing and hardcore rotting. I get A's and B's on my report card.

Fuck off man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 25377 and Danish_Retard
Holy fuck, the actual slums of mumbai is where I live. JFL

I have no god damn phone live with a bunch of unhinged losers and cockroaches all around me, my father was my only way out this second semester. But, dude doesn't want to forgive me for what I did, everrrr. I even decided to go to the god damn army for him YET, he still has the audacity to not forgive.

Hopeless, surrounded by filth, no opportunity for a job, no phone, hours of staring at the wall is my next 5 months. All because I need 1 last credit to graduate. Holy fuck, bros you got to tell me is there any way for my dad to forgive me or just finish the 1 credit I need for school in the next month.
wtf have you done that he hates you so much? unfortunately you live in india so i cant help u with the US method