How to achieve this hairstyle?

coispet

coispet

Tarantino Enjoyer
I’m going to dye my hair a lighter shade (It’s dark brown at the moment but when it grows back i’m going to get highlights a shade lighter)

I hope to achieve a hairstyle like this

IMG 7021

IMG 7034

Does anyone know how to get this, what haircut I should tell my hairstylist, what length I should cut the top and sides, how to style it and which products I should use?

I’m going to dye my hair a lighter shade (It’s dark brown at the moment but when it grows back i’m going to get highlights a shade lighter)

Does anyone know how to get this, what haircut I should tell my hairstylist, what length I should cut the top and sides, how to style it and which products I should use?
how abt u ask a fucking hairstylist instead of the retards who are on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, WanderingBurro, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
how abt u ask a fucking hairstylist instead of the retards who are on this forum
because there’s people on here with hair knowledge?

pipe down tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

pipe down tiktokcel
no theres not buddy almost everyone except me and some others are all subhumans on this forum

pipe down tiktokcel
Nigga a hairstylist has more knowledge about what you're requesting basement dwelling members here doesn't know all of it instead they will just make joke and make fun of your subhuman face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Whatashame and WanderingBurro
FR
Nigga a hairstylist has more knowledge about what you're requesting basement dwelling members here doesn't know all of it instead they will just make joke and make fun of your subhuman face
Over if you think someone here actually knows something about looksmaxxing, mofos only spam surgeries and call it a day

FR

Over if you think someone here actually knows something about looksmaxxing, mofos only spam surgeries and call it a day
i guess but u guys need to use the search function properly for some hidden gems

i guess but u guys need to use the search function properly for some hidden gems
I know what you mean, but is like searching for gold over a huge pile of diarrhea shit

I know what you mean, but is like searching for gold over a huge pile of diarrhea shit
go onto search function, make the prefix “guide”, then change the bottom option to “views” and “descending”, it’ll show the most popular guides

• +1
Reactions: Latens Deitas
no theres not buddy almost everyone except me and some others are all subhumans on this forum
your literally the most retarded low iq graycel on here bro

classic tiktokcel with gay feminine face and probably kilnefelter body

Legit advice mate, If you ever found something worth it tag me I'll do the same, what are you trying to improve rn?
go onto search function, make the prefix “guide”, then change the bottom option to “views” and “descending”, it’ll show the most popular guides

• +1
Reactions: coispet
  • +1

are you sure that haircut is gonna look good on you?

• Hmm...
Legit advice mate, If you ever found something worth it tag me I'll do the same, what are you trying to improve rn?
i’m already good looking ive just lost myself due to laziness and procrastination, i eat high sodium high sugar foods everyday which has resulted in bloating, i have shit skin complexion and shit skin because i don’t have a skin care routine, i no longer go gym and am not active anymore, not in a good position in life atm but we bounce back

fucking apes here try to emulate the hairstyle of an actor who has 3 hairstylists working on it before presenting it on a red carpet
kill yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
i’ll pm u pics of my face and u can choose
ok

its just brad pitt is known for basically suiting every hairstyle so it probably wont look the same on you

fucking apes here try to emulate the hairstyle of an actor who has 3 hairstylists working on it before presenting it on a red carpet
kill yourself faggot
don’t project your self loathsome and self hate on me you rotting spook

Just show a picture to your hairstylist. Steps involved (1) find picture with your phone (2) show picture to stylist

• +1
ok

its just brad pitt is known for basically suiting every hairstyle so it probably wont look the same on you
yes that’s true but this hairstyle is more of a messy hairstyle which a lot of my friends have told me i suit

Just show a picture to your hairstylist. Steps involved (1) find picture with your phone (2) show picture to stylist
they always find a way to fuck it up, also the hairstylists in my area charge extra when i ask them how to style it bc when i do they try emulate the pic immediately and style it