How to Ascend with ACROMEGALY

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
if your face is kinda short and you lack bone mass, you'll become an MM

Acromegaly is a disorder that results from excess growth hormone (GH) after the growth plates have closed.[3] The initial symptom is typically enlargement of the hands and feet.[3] There may also be enlargement of the forehead, jaw, and nose.[3] Other symptoms may include joint pain, thicker skin, deepening of the voice, headaches, and problems with vision.[3] Complications of the disease may include type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, and high blood pressure.[3]
Acromegaly is usually caused by the pituitary gland producing excess growth hormone.[3] In more than 95% of cases the excess production is due to a benign tumor, known as a pituitary adenoma.

Common features of acromegaly include abnormal growth of the hands and feet; bone growth in the face that leads to a protruding lower jaw and brow and an enlarged nasal bone; joint aches; thick, coarse, oily skin; and enlarged lips, nose, and tongue.

Fuark slayer right?

STEPS:

1)Firstly you blast your pituitary gland with radiation. Radiation therapy is very precise and could be aimed at your pituitary gland to create a benign tumor by some shady doctor

2)Monitor your facial changes and your brain tumor. You will get desirable effect at first but if you don't get the tumor removed you will end up as an ogre
The tumor grows slow usually so you need to invest years into it.

3)Remove the tumor with surgery(costs 20k minimum)

4)not srs, dont attempt this

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
How about just blasting HGH and gymcelling like a mofo?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Or just inject GH

Are you sure about step 1? I need to see some evidence that radiation will induce a tumor in my pituitary gland. Also, how do you get a medical professional to administer such a dose of radiation?

if your face is kinda short and you lack bone mass, you'll become an MM

Fuark slayer right?

STEPS:

1)Firstly you blast your pituitary gland with radiation. Radiation therapy is very precise and could be aimed at your pituitary gland to create a benign tumor by some shady doctor
View attachment 116158
2)Monitor your facial changes and your brain tumor. You will get desirable effect at first but if you don't get the tumor removed you will end up as an ogre
The tumor grows slow usually so you need to invest years into it.
View attachment 116213
View attachment 116215
3)Remove the tumor with surgery(costs 20k minimum)

4)not srs, dont attempt this
Screenshot 20190921 011328 Chrome

i actually have a small growth on my pituitary gland srs. i dont know where its at exactly, i forgot, cuz it matters cuz there are like 2 different heads of the pituitary gland

i actually have a small growth on my pituitary gland srs. i dont know where its at exactly, i forgot, cuz it matters cuz there are like 2 different heads of the pituitary gland
slayer
it grows slowly and you may see changes in the future

Legit advice tbh appointment at the dr.'s is arranged