HOW TO ASCEND WITH THE HELP OF ORTHODONTIC APPLIANCES

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
Orthodontic Appliances are a very underrated topic and are never talked about. But thats for a reason. The reason is because orthodontic appliances are the. hold grail to having a Chad face and all OG looksmax users have been gatekeeping it for years.

First off, nose breathing, is very important for the face. this is self explanatory and most of you now know why

Next, mewing or in other words proper tongue posture is extremely important also for an attractive face, since it influences your hyoid muscles, nervous system, facial bones, etc to grow properly. when you have good tongue posture, your maxilah wont be flat, you will have a perfectly horizontal face, your airways will be big and wide, your palate will be wide also, will have a better smile due to more room in mouth ( more room in mouth also positively affects face also), your hyoid muscles and bone will be very good, potentially hallow cheeks, good cheekbones, and alot of other good things. you should always mew it is very beneficial

Also to idiots who say "muh mewing wont work unless youre 10" you have to realize your skull isnt one whole bone, it has small fibrous bands of tissue called sutures that are between all skull bones, they are flexible and dont even ossify until late 40s and some dont even ossify ever. Thats why many people who mew get results, even though there are many idiots who say otherwise

BUT BE WARNED, IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD PROPER TONGUE POSUTRE EVER AND HAVE A VERY RECESSED SKULL DONT MEW, BECAUSE YOUR PALATE IS MOST LIKELY NARROW AND YOUR TONGUE CANT FIT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU ALSO MOST LIKELY HAVE A TONGUE TIE. SO IF YOU MEW EVEN IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY YOUR AIRWAYS WILL BE EXTREMELY NARROW AND BAD AND YOULL MOST LIKELY HURT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOULL STRAIN YOUR HYOID MUSCLES AND MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOUR FACE, ALSO IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY BUT CANT BREATH THEN THATS ANOTHER INDICATOR THAT YOUR TONGUE IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR PALATE IS NARROW

Heres where orthodontic appliances come into play

palatal expanders like MSE will expand your palate and give you a bigger airway, with this, now you can mew without any consequences. since you now have more room in your mouth for your tongue to fit so you can mew properly, also if you want to get faster results while mewing you can get ALF.

ALF or (Advanced Lightwire Functionals) appliance stimulates the correct development of the facial skull, it is basically like what mewing is. it apply soft pressure but consistently which tell the soft and hard tissues of the skull to move to where they should be.

Screen Shot 2023 09 30 at 62145 PM

these are ALF results after one year of the treatment

Screen Shot 2023 09 30 at 62401 PM

this is another patient and do you see how their airways got bigger?

keep in mind all these patients are in their 20s, ALF unblocks suture and fixes your bones to where they should naturally be and where they let us breath in the most air. which in turn will make us more healthy. and as said Health=beauty

Also the creator of the ALF appliance, Dr. Darick Nordstrom, in the process of treating patients, quickly realized that they were beginning to get rid of other health problems, which, it seemed, were not initially associated with the bite, and these are: allergies caused by restriction of nasal breathing; bruxism; developmental delays, such as childhood learning due to decreased blood flow to the brain; digestive problems; ear problems (tinnitus, decreased hearing ability; headaches, including migraines; pain in the neck and back, resulting from displacement of the vertebrae and pinched nerves; TMJ; vision problems; PMS, etc.)

Also Symmetry, normal asymmetries are natural but when you have one of these (one eye is open more than the other, one shoulder may be higher than the other, one chest is more developed than the other, a shorter leg, one ear is higher, etc.) then something is wrong with your posture

Ill make a guide about how to fix asymmetries in another time since its going to take longer to do and will go more into depth since full body asymmetries, posture, facial asymetties, etc all contribute extremely to facial attractiveness, like its a make or break and fixing it even after getting mse and alf it could give you another 1-4 psl points

Lastly i strongly urge you use orthodontic appliances as much as you can before taking surgeries like bimax, lefort, etc
first use these appliaces to fix your face and body to its best, expand airways, fix bite, fix dental height, fix posture, fix tongue posture,etc

and if you still dont like your face after that, then get surgeries. because implants, bimax, plasties, etc are most likely going to look uncanny or bad if you dont fix the reason you have your shitty and ugly face, its like using skincare products when the reason you have acne is because your body is trying to detox from all the shitty food you eat or environment you are in

Fix the cause so you wont have the effect.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, okwiwhd, Jarate and 10 others
i was just gonna grt a palate expander

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
hi @baldgeeza

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
MSE is unnatural expansion and only expands the maxilla in one dimension, an attractive maxilla has 3d deveopment which mse will never give. Mse also destroys your ES ratio makes u look like a puffy chipmunk and ruins ur nose also you will see no mewing gains if you get mse since you have literally just broken the bone in half that’s something the body’s nerve system will never recover from also any orthodontic removable appliances only remodel the alveolar bone and push and tip teeth that’s it

orthodontics for aesthetics is COPE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5'7 zoomer, Maalik and 1 other person
MSE is unnatural expansion and only expands the maxilla in one dimension, an attractive maxilla has 3d deveopment which mse will never give. Mse also destroys your ES ratio makes u look like a puffy chipmunk and ruins ur nose also you will see no mewing gains if you get mse since you have literally just broken the bone in half that’s something the body’s nerve system will never recover from also any orthodontic removable appliances only remodel the alveolar bone and push and tip teeth that’s it

idiot MSE is only so you can widen your palate, its not for your maxillah. once you get MSE you can mew and get alf, or after you get mse you can get braces to fix gap then get alf, jesus its like. u didnt read my fucking post u retarded idiot

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ayyy Nate my brother just checked ur user what’s up g
u think a hyrax would be good for me, i had one when i was younger but i wanna get a secone one to help fix my overbite

• +1
idiot MSE is only so you can widen your palate, its not for your maxillah. once you get MSE you can mew and get alf, or after you get mse you can get braces to fix gap then get alf, jesus its like. u didnt read my fucking post u retarded idiot
Alright fuckin hell calm down mate don’t cry

You can widen ur pallet with thumpulling retard and then mew

JFL at you wanting to spend 7000 to widen ur pallet just for you to get botched and so you can mew you must be fucking ugly I’m sorry

Mewing after mse literally will never work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spark, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Mr. President
JFL YOURE FUCKING RETARDED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
I have widened my pallet and I’ve literally spoke to several that have widened their pallet it’s dead simple lad I’ll make a thread on it if ye want

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 29747
I have widened my pallet and I’ve literally spoke to several that have widened their pallet it’s dead simple lad I’ll make a thread on it if ye want
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

I thought Alf, Haas or Hyrax expanders were cope past your teens

u think a hyrax would be good for me, i had one when i was younger but i wanna get a secone one to help fix my overbite
No clue on that one tbh I only know most on mse tbf

Mirin the propaganda

i have fucking upper lip lower lip and tongue tie, told my dentist i wanted them removed and didnt wanna say aesthetic autism so said "uhh i wanna be able to whistle!" fuck teeth kikes

Orthodontic Appliances are a very underrated topic and are never talked about. But thats for a reason. The reason is because orthodontic appliances are the. hold grail to having a Chad face and all OG looksmax users have been gatekeeping it for years.

First off, nose breathing, is very important for the face. this is self explanatory and most of you now know why

Next, mewing or in other words proper tongue posture is extremely important also for an attractive face, since it influences your hyoid muscles, nervous system, facial bones, etc to grow properly. when you have good tongue posture, your maxilah wont be flat, you will have a perfectly horizontal face, your airways will be big and wide, your palate will be wide also, will have a better smile due to more room in mouth ( more room in mouth also positively affects face also), your hyoid muscles and bone will be very good, potentially hallow cheeks, good cheekbones, and alot of other good things. you should always mew it is very beneficial

Also to idiots who say "muh mewing wont work unless youre 10" you have to realize your skull isnt one whole bone, it has small fibrous bands of tissue called sutures that are between all skull bones, they are flexible and dont even ossify until late 40s and some dont even ossify ever. Thats why many people who mew get results, even though there are many idiots who say otherwise

BUT BE WARNED, IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD PROPER TONGUE POSUTRE EVER AND HAVE A VERY RECESSED SKULL DONT MEW, BECAUSE YOUR PALATE IS MOST LIKELY NARROW AND YOUR TONGUE CANT FIT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU ALSO MOST LIKELY HAVE A TONGUE TIE. SO IF YOU MEW EVEN IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY YOUR AIRWAYS WILL BE EXTREMELY NARROW AND BAD AND YOULL MOST LIKELY HURT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOULL STRAIN YOUR HYOID MUSCLES AND MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOUR FACE, ALSO IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY BUT CANT BREATH THEN THATS ANOTHER INDICATOR THAT YOUR TONGUE IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR PALATE IS NARROW

palatal expanders like MSE will expand your palate and give you a bigger airway, with this, now you can mew without any consequences. since you now have more room in your mouth for your tongue to fit so you can mew properly, also if you want to get faster results while mewing you can get ALF.

ALF or (Advanced Lightwire Functionals) appliance stimulates the correct development of the facial skull, it is basically like what mewing is. it apply soft pressure but consistently which tell the soft and hard tissues of the skull to move to where they should be.

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

keep in mind all these patients are in their 20s, ALF unblocks suture and fixes your bones to where they should naturally be and where they let us breath in the most air. which in turn will make us more healthy. and as said Health=beauty

Also the creator of the ALF appliance, Dr. Darick Nordstrom, in the process of treating patients, quickly realized that they were beginning to get rid of other health problems, which, it seemed, were not initially associated with the bite, and these are: allergies caused by restriction of nasal breathing; bruxism; developmental delays, such as childhood learning due to decreased blood flow to the brain; digestive problems; ear problems (tinnitus, decreased hearing ability; headaches, including migraines; pain in the neck and back, resulting from displacement of the vertebrae and pinched nerves; TMJ; vision problems; PMS, etc.)

Also Symmetry, normal asymmetries are natural but when you have one of these (one eye is open more than the other, one shoulder may be higher than the other, one chest is more developed than the other, a shorter leg, one ear is higher, etc.) then something is wrong with your posture

Ill make a guide about how to fix asymmetries in another time since its going to take longer to do and will go more into depth since full body asymmetries, posture, facial asymetties, etc all contribute extremely to facial attractiveness, like its a make or break and fixing it even after getting mse and alf it could give you another 1-4 psl points

Lastly i strongly urge you use orthodontic appliances as much as you can before taking surgeries like bimax, lefort, etc
first use these appliaces to fix your face and body to its best, expand airways, fix bite, fix dental height, fix posture, fix tongue posture,etc

and if you still dont like your face after that, then get surgeries. because implants, bimax, plasties, etc are most likely going to look uncanny or bad if you dont fix the reason you have your shitty and ugly face, its like using skincare products when the reason you have acne is because your body is trying to detox from all the shitty food you eat or environment you are in

Bump

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

Bump

Funny i exactly have this. like my assymetry is just one side of my body being more developed than the other. Im 17.

Funny i exactly have this. like my assymetry is just one side of my body being more developed than the other. Im 17.
when you smile is it asymmetrical?

You can check by using inverting your picture if you don’t know

when you smile is it asymmetrical?
Nope its not my mandible or front teeth position, although my bite is assymetrical. also my molars dont touch when my mouth is closed and have a slight underbite, ill dm u pics if u could help me out brother

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

Oh heck am I gonna say I didn’t read? I sure didn’t

Nope its not my mandible or front teeth position, although my bite is assymetrical. also my molars dont touch when my mouth is closed and have a slight underbite, ill dm u pics if u could help me out brother
PM pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
  • Ugh..
Reactions: flippasav
this is true. OP is correct and i think MSE is one of the best looksmaxes. manidbular and ortho surgery is the best for multiple reasons.

OP i need some more info on symmetry and ES ratio. my es alr got somewhat smaller due to bonesmashing zygos. will expanding make my ipd more harmonious? also explain the sutures and ALF

this is true. OP is correct and i think MSE is one of the best looksmaxes. manidbular and ortho surgery is the best for multiple reasons.

OP i need some more info on symmetry and ES ratio. my es alr got somewhat smaller due to bonesmashing zygos. will expanding make my ipd more harmonious? also explain the sutures and ALF
^

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

Bump

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

View attachment 2463292

View attachment 2463294

bump

Yo please do bro

Great thread, question, what do u think about biobloc or myobraces for people who are still in puberty?
MSE is better

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
@baldgeeza nah fam this nigga is right. MSE IS UNNATURAL EXPANSION!!!!!! REASON BEING is because the pressure is too much so it hurts which doesn’t directly grow the bone you want to grow hence “splitting the suture”. How do you not know that even the “The Mews” do not advocate for this lmao. What you should do is idk get a custom made appliance that’s removable and use that instead for some time and THEN MEW AND DO THE OTHER SHIT etc

• +1
Yo bro I was thinking of getting a custom made appliance for the palate and also use a headgear I made also using exogenous HGH with diet and the NCR. Could I get significant change in a year per se you think?

Edit: also tag on thread brother will start looksmaxxing fully very soon

Last edited:
  • +1
Yo bro I was thinking of getting a custom made appliance for the palate and also use a headgear I made also using exogenous HGH with diet and the NCR. Could I get significant change in a year per se you think?

Edit: also tag on thread brother will start looksmaxxing fully very soon
Yeah do I know you btw bro? How you know what NCR is?

Anyways HGH + NCR should ascend you only would work if your mewing tho as the hgh and ncr will upswing ur maxilla

As for widening ur pallet just do thumpullimg for like 2 mins every hour and combine that with NCR which will loosen ur central palatine suture and sphenoid which will remove any internal blockages that otherwise would’ve prevent you from expanding

Don’t get a pallet expander they just push on ur teeth in an unhealthy way all you need is thumpullimg

Why is thumb pulling better than mse plus face mask?

Anyways HGH + NCR should ascend you only would work if your mewing tho as the hgh and ncr will upswing ur maxilla

As for widening ur pallet just do thumpullimg for like 2 mins every hour and combine that with NCR which will loosen ur central palatine suture and sphenoid which will remove any internal blockages that otherwise would’ve prevent you from expanding

Don’t get a pallet expander they just push on ur teeth in an unhealthy way all you need is thumpullimg

I really don’t want to fuck my face up from my custom made headgear that pulls on my braces tho I’ll use it anyways but I really don’t want to fuck my face up tbh I have to ascend effectively
(Nah I don’t think you know me tbh but I do know you)

Why is thumb pulling better than mse plus face mask?
I don’t think it’s better but if you didn’t read my post here I stated that change in your face bone wise (mewing) is done gradually for actual bone growth but MSE uses too much force for a very small time frame etc so going with that saying this means it’s not true growth but forced growth. Still growth overall but it’s way better for it to be gradual you can still do MSE but idk like turn it very rarely so you get the true growth or something tbh

I see what your saying. I think it would make more sense if you coupled mse with face mask and hard mewing/chewing. Working on posture during that time since the suture is already split and weakened.
I don’t think it’s better but if you didn’t read my post here I stated that change in your face bone wise (mewing) is done gradually for actual bone growth but MSE uses too much force for a very small time frame etc so going with that saying this means it’s not true growth but forced growth. Still growth overall but it’s way better for it to be gradual you can still do MSE but idk like turn it very rarely so you get the true growth or something tbh

• +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid

true, chewing (together with mewing) is a better way to expand your jaw even if it will take longer. it can even take years if youre old enough, but the end result will be better. an mse also only expands your maxilla, and not your mandible so if you have a narrow lower jaw to start with, it will be extremely narrow by the end of the treatment.

true, chewing (together with mewing) is a better way to expand your jaw even if it will take longer. it can even take years if youre old enough, but the end result will be better. an mse also only expands your maxilla, and not your mandible so if you have a narrow lower jaw to start with, it will be extremely narrow by the end of the treatment.
True. Also mse is almost always asymmetrical expansion. But if u have a giga narrow palate. It’s worth getting cuz you’re wasting your time trying to mew yourself big jaws, if u don’t even have enough base room for your tongue.

Your not totally right, Mse can be in some people and u didn't need to expend that much boyo you can also pull your nigger's midface forward with serious bow or cranium Facemask wearing and throwing some mewing and hard mewing too, and Alf appliance when well done is good just like biobloc which is even better honestly but jfl if you think it's gonna ascend you on it's own