HOW TO ASCEND WITH THE HELP OF ORTHODONTIC APPLIANCES

You can widen ur pallet with thumpulling retard and then mew
Funny GIF

Yeah do I know you btw bro? How you know what NCR is?

Anyways HGH + NCR should ascend you only would work if your mewing tho as the hgh and ncr will upswing ur maxilla

As for widening ur pallet just do thumpullimg for like 2 mins every hour and combine that with NCR which will loosen ur central palatine suture and sphenoid which will remove any internal blockages that otherwise would’ve prevent you from expanding

Don’t get a pallet expander they just push on ur teeth in an unhealthy way all you need is thumpullimg
Hey man, sorry for replying again. My goal is to widen my palate and if possible gain some forward growth while doing so. The reason I want to do this is because I want to to open my airways to be able to breathe better through my nose but the actual main reason is to be able to mew properly tbh so what do you suggest or what’s your opinion on this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar and Deleted member 11126
Hey man, sorry for replying again. My goal is to widen my palate and if possible gain some forward growth while doing so. The reason I want to do this is because I want to to open my airways to be able to breathe better through my nose but the actual main reason is to be able to mew properly tbh so what do you suggest or what’s your opinion on this?
Idk why you guys don't get MSE. Just expand really slowly if your worried about negative effects and expand the bare minimum to get enough space to put your tongue on the roof of your mouth also use a face mask to get maxilla forward growth.

Even if this doesn't fix all your issues you will likely be able to 100% properly mew after this and in a years time you will see dramatic results. Problem is if your palate is too narrow mewing is next to impossible especially past 17 your not going to expand it enough you need something dramatic as your bones are too weak.

Yo bro, any updates on your expansion, what did you go with?

Yo bro, any updates on your expansion, what did you go with?
I didn’t do shit yet cause I’m broke asf sorry man most likely end of this month start of next year man

Only works for puberty

Did you start your expansion?
Nam man im sorry… I was supposed to get money from the government cause im on the program they didn’t send shit yet I’ll follow you and I’ll tag you if I make a thread

Orthodontic Appliances are a very underrated topic and are never talked about. But thats for a reason. The reason is because orthodontic appliances are the. hold grail to having a Chad face and all OG looksmax users have been gatekeeping it for years.

First off, nose breathing, is very important for the face. this is self explanatory and most of you now know why

Next, mewing or in other words proper tongue posture is extremely important also for an attractive face, since it influences your hyoid muscles, nervous system, facial bones, etc to grow properly. when you have good tongue posture, your maxilah wont be flat, you will have a perfectly horizontal face, your airways will be big and wide, your palate will be wide also, will have a better smile due to more room in mouth ( more room in mouth also positively affects face also), your hyoid muscles and bone will be very good, potentially hallow cheeks, good cheekbones, and alot of other good things. you should always mew it is very beneficial

Also to idiots who say "muh mewing wont work unless youre 10" you have to realize your skull isnt one whole bone, it has small fibrous bands of tissue called sutures that are between all skull bones, they are flexible and dont even ossify until late 40s and some dont even ossify ever. Thats why many people who mew get results, even though there are many idiots who say otherwise

BUT BE WARNED, IF YOU HAVE NEVER HAD PROPER TONGUE POSUTRE EVER AND HAVE A VERY RECESSED SKULL DONT MEW, BECAUSE YOUR PALATE IS MOST LIKELY NARROW AND YOUR TONGUE CANT FIT IN YOUR MOUTH, YOU ALSO MOST LIKELY HAVE A TONGUE TIE. SO IF YOU MEW EVEN IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY YOUR AIRWAYS WILL BE EXTREMELY NARROW AND BAD AND YOULL MOST LIKELY HURT YOURSELF BECAUSE YOULL STRAIN YOUR HYOID MUSCLES AND MAKE IT WORSE FOR YOUR FACE, ALSO IF YOU MEW CORRECTLY BUT CANT BREATH THEN THATS ANOTHER INDICATOR THAT YOUR TONGUE IS TOO BIG FOR YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR PALATE IS NARROW

Heres where orthodontic appliances come into play

palatal expanders like MSE will expand your palate and give you a bigger airway, with this, now you can mew without any consequences. since you now have more room in your mouth for your tongue to fit so you can mew properly, also if you want to get faster results while mewing you can get ALF.

ALF or (Advanced Lightwire Functionals) appliance stimulates the correct development of the facial skull, it is basically like what mewing is. it apply soft pressure but consistently which tell the soft and hard tissues of the skull to move to where they should be.

View attachment 2463292

these are ALF results after one year of the treatment

View attachment 2463294
this is another patient and do you see how their airways got bigger?

keep in mind all these patients are in their 20s, ALF unblocks suture and fixes your bones to where they should naturally be and where they let us breath in the most air. which in turn will make us more healthy. and as said Health=beauty

Also the creator of the ALF appliance, Dr. Darick Nordstrom, in the process of treating patients, quickly realized that they were beginning to get rid of other health problems, which, it seemed, were not initially associated with the bite, and these are: allergies caused by restriction of nasal breathing; bruxism; developmental delays, such as childhood learning due to decreased blood flow to the brain; digestive problems; ear problems (tinnitus, decreased hearing ability; headaches, including migraines; pain in the neck and back, resulting from displacement of the vertebrae and pinched nerves; TMJ; vision problems; PMS, etc.)

Also Symmetry, normal asymmetries are natural but when you have one of these (one eye is open more than the other, one shoulder may be higher than the other, one chest is more developed than the other, a shorter leg, one ear is higher, etc.) then something is wrong with your posture

Ill make a guide about how to fix asymmetries in another time since its going to take longer to do and will go more into depth since full body asymmetries, posture, facial asymetties, etc all contribute extremely to facial attractiveness, like its a make or break and fixing it even after getting mse and alf it could give you another 1-4 psl points

Lastly i strongly urge you use orthodontic appliances as much as you can before taking surgeries like bimax, lefort, etc
first use these appliaces to fix your face and body to its best, expand airways, fix bite, fix dental height, fix posture, fix tongue posture,etc

and if you still dont like your face after that, then get surgeries. because implants, bimax, plasties, etc are most likely going to look uncanny or bad if you dont fix the reason you have your shitty and ugly face, its like using skincare products when the reason you have acne is because your body is trying to detox from all the shitty food you eat or environment you are in

Fix the cause so you wont have the effect.
Hight iq thx

when you smile is it asymmetrical?

You can check by using inverting your picture if you don’t know

my smile is asymmetrical aswell as my whole face