How to Avoid Health Consequences From Steroids as Teen?

D

dsheppa

Iron
I’m 17 and I’m going to be doing a 12 week cycle of test e (about 300mg of test/week) along with a AI and a pct and hcg. I’m also thinking about adding in Proviron later into the cycle.

I’m doing steroids for muscle growth and any possible facial bone changes and masculinization. The Proviron is purely for masculinization.

I really don’t want to have a heart attack or be infertile. I feel like I’ve done a lot of research on the topic, but I want a high-IQ mf to help me through this. My roids get here in a week or two

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 29747 and User28823
What got you doing this
TikTok, looksmax?

This website. Also just common sense. a cycle during puberty will be much more effective for dimorphic development than a cycle later on.

good job
a reminder if you do this safely you have no risk literally
the bodybuilders you see dying are taking grams on grams of the most craziest shit
sam sulek takes probably 1/10 or less than what your average iffb bodybuilder takes

another reminder, there is no looksmax that works without risks, anyone that tells you otherwise is lying

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Skywalker and PrimoMaxxer
I’m 17 and I’m going to be doing a 12 week cycle of test e (about 300mg of test/week) along with a AI and a pct and hcg. I’m also thinking about adding in Proviron later into the cycle.

I’m doing steroids for muscle growth and any possible facial bone changes and masculinization. The Proviron is purely for masculinization.

I really don’t want to have a heart attack or be infertile. I feel like I’ve done a lot of research on the topic, but I want a high-IQ mf to help me through this. My roids get here in a week or two
You can avoid them, by avoiding taking them as a teen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mathis, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
This website. Also just common sense. a cycle during puberty will be much more effective for dimorphic development than a cycle later on.
steroids are the worst thing you can do during puberty. stop now!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and truecel12
Steve Harvey Drinking GIF by ABC Network

steroids are the worst thing you can do during puberty. stop now!
I think the opposite. Why do you believe that other than because it’s what you’ve been told your whole life? I won’t have the same benefits if I take roids later on in life

I think the opposite. Why do you believe that other than because it’s what you’ve been told your whole life? I won’t have the same benefits if I take roids later on in life
it's soooooooooo over for you

I would 100% take hcg and hmg during the entire cycle so your hpta is not suppressed/shutoff also I would consider test p or test e because of less aromatization.

Nigga are you fucking retarded

It's not an opinion, it's just how it works. If you take steroids, you'll suffer from the side effects of taking steroids.
If you pour water over your head you'll get wet.

Is anything that your tiny Arab brain can't comprehend bluepilled
nigga if i blast test 500mg will i have sides? are u stupid if ur not blasting test and gh since 15 it’s most likely over for u faggot

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Skywalker
's not an opinion, it's just how it works. If you take steroids, you'll suffer from the side effects of taking steroids
balls shrinking- hcg
if i hop off-pct
high estrogen- ai

that’s the most water information if you don’t know that ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin

don’t do steroids

This website, coupled with common sense, suggests that a puberty cycle would be more impactful for dimorphic development compared to a cycle at a later stage.

• +1

12 weeks aint shit the gear won't even be fully saturated til week 4 to 6 do 20 weeks. also run HCG and HMG during the entire cycle to keep your lh and fsh stimulated and if you care about growing taller id add an ai so your growth plates don't close. also Id switch to proviron for winstrol/anavar it is also a dht derivative but the gains in the gym will be a lot better there is a reason no one uses proviron.

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
12 weeks aint shit the gear won't even be fully saturated til week 4 to 6 do 20 weeks. also run HCG and HMG during the entire cycle to keep your lh and fsh stimulated and if you care about growing taller id add an ai so your growth plates don't close. also Id switch to proviron for winstrol/anavar it is also a dht derivative but the gains in the gym will be a lot better there is a reason no one uses proviron.

This nigga knows his shit

Only thing I’d add to this is that Test alone will be more than enough for now without stacking

This nigga knows his shit

Only thing I’d add to this is that Test alone will be more than enough for now without stacking
I think he wants to add a dht derivative for potential penis gains and/or masculine jaw development

• +1
I think he wants to add a dht derivative for potential penis gains and/or masculine jaw development

What’s ur cycle

currently im taking cjc 1295 mk677 ostarine and hexarlin Im not gonna take any aas until im 6 feet tall

You must be starving 24/7 with that stack

Are those for heightmaxxing?

• +1

mk cjc and hexarlin are heightmaxxing and ostarine is a sarm I used it to cut so id aromatize less and keep my growth plates open

imo ais are overrated and do more harm than good in these crazy doses thrown around

imo ais are overrated and do more harm than good in these crazy doses thrown around

AIs are a god send

Week 3 on 500mg test

Nipples were super sensitive and 3 days of Aromasin was enough to completely cure it

More harm than good? Not the way if look at it.

Once you’ve decided that compounds are necessary for whatever reason (height, body, etc), then by extension, AI is also necessary if e2 symptoms appear

• +1
AIs are a god send

Week 3 on 500mg test

Nipples were super sensitive and 3 days of Aromasin was enough to completely cure it

Once you’ve decided that compounds are necessary for whatever reason (height, body, etc), then by extension, AI is also necessary if e2 symptoms appear
are you still in puberty?

AIs are a god send

Week 3 on 500mg test

I said "do more harm than good in these crazy doses thrown around" I see 15 year olds crusing their estradiol to zero💀

Looking young is crucial to be good looking, roids will age you, yes you will look more masculine but more masc doesnt mean better looking

do bloodwork from a T clinic using no insurance just cash roughly 7-8 weeks in and make your blood pressure does not get to high if both of these are fine and your bloodwork is fine from the T clinic then u good however get ready to feel like a god then wanting to kys then switching over and over throughout the cycle and keep Tylenol on hand as you will have a bad headache during pct

By not using them, what's even the purpose?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
good job
a reminder if you do this safely you have no risk literally
the bodybuilders you see dying are taking grams on grams of the most craziest shit
sam sulek takes probably 1/10 or less than what your average iffb bodybuilder takes

another reminder, there is no looksmax that works without risks, anyone that tells you otherwise is lying

Sam saluk literally looks like deadpool from the steriods. Hes a disgusting subhuman

• +1

View attachment 2712690
Sam saluk literally looks like deadpool from the steriods. Hes a disgusting subhuman

sam sulek runs 10 times what your average roider here does, and probably way more than OP will run
and oh yeah, btw sam sulek runs only 1/10 of what your average ifbb pro bodybuilder runs (and all the other famous ones), he will not die like them since he doesn't even run a tenth of their amount

if you don't know what ur talking about, just shut up