how to avoid injuries at the gym?

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Iron
i currently have some disgusting wrist pain in my left wrist it has been hurting for months now if that wasn't annoying enough now my right one is starting to hurt with my forearm muscle, what can i do bros for real this shit is bothering me so much i can't progress in my quest to get that juicy bicep vein.

good form

how did u injure it

• +1
Reactions: ltxkr2431
Correct form, avoiding stupid heavy lifts, some movements you can do before workouts to loosen up and release tension.

• +1
Correct form, avoiding stupid heavy lifts, some movements you can do before workouts to loosen up and release tension.
Are deadlifts a bad excerise ?

i don't even lift heavy lol i do pull ups with body weight bicep curls with z bar at 18kg and when i do bench is no more than 40kg for reps, i don't have bad form either it may be that i never warm up and cool down perhaps.
good form

how did u injure it
by lifting

Attachments

• 1wGuuDW3uiWAY4pt.mp4
    50.5 KB
actually what i meant to ask is, how do i heal those injuries?

Are deadlifts a bad excerise ?
I avoid them as I'm still growing, but they are great as long as they are done with a reasonable weight and good form (like other compound movements).
There's no denying that many great backs were forged with deadlifts, but don't skimp on other motions when training back.

i don't even lift heavy lol i do pull ups with body weight bicep curls with z bar at 18kg and when i do bench is no more than 40kg for reps, i don't have bad form either it may be that i never warm up and cool down perhaps.

by lifting
no warmup = its over

u either have shit form and think its good
or u have good form and no warmup caused injury

• +1
No offence but that's pretty light.
Age and how long lifting?

dont go to the guym

• JFL
Reactions: ostus
don't worry, i'm 19 i started lifting at the start of this year
Ngl you need to take it more seriously, but some progress is much better than nothing.

• +1
i want to but i don't seem to heal also when i start my workout i get so light headed its weird asf