how to become a millionaire in the next year : Burmese Rubies

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
Burmese rubies are heavily sanctioned being unable to be directly sold in america, thus having to go through secondary markets such as thailand and china, lowering the value of said rubies

Trump has lessened sanctions from the obama administration on the myanmar ruby industry, creating a boom and biden re-enacted those sanctions

if trump wins, he will remove the sanctions and anybody in the burmese industry will make a killing, being able to export rubies straight to america

@Chris Benoit get in the burmese ruby trade bro

if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, futureashtray, lemonnz and 15 others
if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies
i'm sure your jewish boyfriend has these connections

i'll be your errand boy tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, zubin, Zonar and 22 others
and before mods think this is a troll post, it’s not. check my ip i’m in myanmar as i type this
IMG 0238

@GuyFromSingapore start freshening up on your burmese you audacious polyglot old chap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick, Almost Chadlite, poopoohead and 4 others

i'll be your errand boy
you work in amazon factory lol you can’t even fetch me my coffee haha

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, poopoohead, zura and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, futureashtray, tombradylover and 11 others
Burmese rubies are heavily sanctioned being unable to be directly sold in america, thus having to go through secondary markets such as thailand and china, lowering the value of said rubies

Trump has lessened sanctions from the obama administration on the myanmar ruby industry, creating a boom and biden re-enacted those sanctions

if trump wins, he will remove the sanctions and anybody in the burmese industry will make a killing, being able to export rubies straight to america

@Chris Benoit get in the burmese ruby trade bro

if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine
How is king Alex spending his valentines

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray, m0ss26 and UZB_Strebl
isnt myanmar in the middle of a civil war? fuck i wish i had a big amount of savings to get in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, UZB_Strebl and AlexBrown84
I new it bro your the main character I swear bro we’re u popular ?
not really. only a bit popular. like a side character that maybe gets one good fight in the entire anime haha

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
not really. only a bit popular. like a side character that maybe gets one good fight in the entire anime haha
That’s literally me right now I’m saved by varsity wrestling u went to party’s and shit though right and did u go to college because I know u joined army

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
That’s literally me right now I’m saved by varsity wrestling u went to party’s and shit though right and did u go to college because I know u joined army
yea i have a degree in aeronautical engineering

• Woah
Reactions: zura and Mog3D
yea i have a degree in aeronautical engineering
What was ur college life like are u main character like now I feel u def did some cool shit

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
come back to delhi bro i wanna talk

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anoncell, SidharthTheSlayer, tombradylover and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, tombradylover, FBl and 10 others
Bruh u can’t deny he is interesting bro

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
come back to delhi bro i wanna talk
don’t have anything to do there and it’s a shithole with the worst air quality in the world!

i’ll probably never visit that place again not even the airport haha

but i’ll fly in to calculatta or mumbai to start my second expedition of bharat

Where is this info coming crom

don’t have anything to do there and it’s a shithole with the worst air quality in the world!

imagine believing in jewish propaganda like "air quality"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, Infinite, The Antichrist and 1 other person
Where is this info coming crom
information from me, doing on the ground research in myanmar

currently completing the (PDSS) pre deployment site survey and thought i would bless you all with a bit of useful information

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray and 4lt.Real

Crazy,

Willingly going to India is like climbing into somebodies septic tank for fun

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Crazy,

Willingly going to India is like climbing into somebodies septic tank for fun
it’s a humbling experience to see how they live

whenever i have a rough day (never) or rough minute, i think of having been born in india as a dalit and hating my existence and it keeps me grounded haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead, Infinite and 1 other person
Women like blowing money on stupid retarded shit like overpriced useless scams like rubies and designer hand bags.
They statistically spend like 90% of all disposable income in USA.
Empire Destroyers literally almost as bad as Jews.

When not blowing money they blowing niggers lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
it’s a humbling experience to see how they live

whenever i have a rough day (never) or rough minute, i think of having been born in india as a dalit and hating my existence and it keeps me grounded haha
Nothing humbling about it.
They turn everywhere into shit holes when it’s just them in a geographical location.

India was one of the most fertile beautiful easy mode Lands and they shit it up.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nothing humbling about it.
They turn everywhere into shit holes when it’s just them in a geographical location.

India was one of the most fertile beautiful easy mode Lands and they shit it up.
easy geography historically tends to create weak societies haha

easy geography historically tends to create weak societies haha
No excuse for such a filthy place

Google maps just added street view in India and there is a popular challenge where one must find a street without litter.

Where ever they go on planet earth they are like this.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and AlexBrown84
Google maps just added street view in India and there is a popular challenge where one must find a street without litter.
if a us street is traversed by 1000 people a day, it would be 50000 people in india. no shit some people are gonna litter.

and then when a road is already littered its easy to justify doinng it urself.

i'll be your errand boy tho
thats for when he goes to LAOS , thats your commie paradise and workers utopia
you can safely move there, comrade :smonk:

if a us street is traversed by 1000 people a day, it would be 50000 people in india. no shit some people are gonna litter.

and then when a road is already littered its easy to justify doinng it urself.
Toyko megalopolis with population greater than Canada crammed in area of 2100km^2. Don't think it's that dirty.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Patient A
Toyko megalopolis with population greater than Canada crammed in area of 2100km^2. Don't think it's that dirty.
its also much richer with better infrastructure. india got fucked by years of colonialism and then add overpopulation on top of that.

its also much richer with better infrastructure. india got fucked by years of colonialism and then add overpopulation on top of that.
Colonialism excuse, let me guess India also lost 32 trillion or whatever made up number and is expected to hold 25% of world gdp with an agrarian economy in an industrialized world.

Colonialism excuse, let me guess India also lost 32 trillion or whatever made up number and is expected to hold 25% of world gdp with an agrarian economy in an industrialized world.
bruh what excuse? its history, it happened, those cunts left india a medieval country with railways and a death tier inferiority complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadLivwr, zura and The Antichrist
No way the government would ever let a foreigner like you do that. China and rest of Asia can’t even manage the jade mines in Mynamar because the government won’t let them,they have total monopoly on the mineral industry.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
No way the government would ever let a foreigner like you do that. China and rest of Asia can’t even manage the jade mines in Mynamar because the government won’t let them,they have total monopoly on the mineral industry.
you’ll see haha

@forevermirin China got fucked 100 times harder and were treated 100 times more brutal by invaders

They were not left a Railway system.

Never waste your time debating sub human jeets. They will say anything, this is well known by even Chinese people.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and AlexBrown84
Remember we live in retarded clown world so logic need not apply.
Alex can get his retarded gemmies from gook wagies

Jade mines are retarded when all Jades can be reproduced synthetically and made perfectly.

thats for when he goes to LAOS , thats your commie paradise and workers utopia
you can safely move there, comrade :smonk:
vietnam is communist not laos

I hate holding currency I want the ability to invest in any stock market in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back