how to become a millionaire in the next year : Burmese Rubies

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine
why would a bunch of autistic 14 year old virgins have connections JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, eduardkoopman and AlexBrown84
who knows tbh

but if he does the burmese kyat wil skyrocket along with the ruby trade
So if trump loses the market will react instantly and drop the price of rubies?

You could option trade that shit.

@Hardrada why do you disagree

Aren’t the whole industry pretty monopolistic and almost entirely state owned ? How do you even get in lol

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Aren’t the whole industry pretty monopolistic and almost entirely state owned ? How do you even get in lol
yea but not gonna be mining, just buying them from the family that owns it and exporting to europe and america directly

• +1
Reactions: seethe
yea but not gonna be mining, just buying them from the family that owns it and exporting to europe and america directly
what's your competitive edge? how saturated is the market

what's your competitive edge? how saturated is the market
we can talk about it in person in shanghai

don’t want to give lurkers information

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seethe and gooner23
@forevermirin China got fucked 100 times harder and were treated 100 times more brutal by invaders

They were not left a Railway system.

Never waste your time debating sub human jeets. They will say anything, this is well known by even Chinese people.
Communism too

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
your basically making a 50/50 bet on trumps presidency, do you think if he failss to get elected the rubies would fall further?

your basically making a 50/50 bet on trumps presidency, do you think if he failss to get elected the rubies would fall further?
would still make money either way, just a lot more if he wins

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Not only does he actually believe this, but he also thinks trump is gonna win

lol lmao even

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Burmese rubies are heavily sanctioned being unable to be directly sold in america, thus having to go through secondary markets such as thailand and china, lowering the value of said rubies

Trump has lessened sanctions from the obama administration on the myanmar ruby industry, creating a boom and biden re-enacted those sanctions

if trump wins, he will remove the sanctions and anybody in the burmese industry will make a killing, being able to export rubies straight to america

@Chris Benoit get in the burmese ruby trade bro

if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine
Except, Burma is a very dangerous place.

how much is it gonna cost in $

but he also thinks trump is gonna win
IMG 20240506 113330 332

wtf are burmese

Users who are viewing this thread

Back