how to become a millionaire in the next year : Burmese Rubies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite
@forevermirin China got fucked 100 times harder and were treated 100 times more brutal by invaders

They were not left a Railway system.

Never waste your time debating sub human jeets. They will say anything, this is well known by even Chinese people.
China is way worse than India

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
these fools that doubt me will grow to regret it @Nick.Harte muahahaha
It’s smart to start thinking about Trump lifting the sanctions and creating easy low effort high pay jobs that shouldn’t exist being middlemen between simpleton countries and fat American consumer retarded nigger cattle.

• JFL
IMG 0013

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, Primalsplit, Tai Lung and 4 others
Im interested as a jewel enthusiast 😊

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Angutoid
Burmese rubies are heavily sanctioned being unable to be directly sold in america, thus having to go through secondary markets such as thailand and china, lowering the value of said rubies

Trump has lessened sanctions from the obama administration on the myanmar ruby industry, creating a boom and biden re-enacted those sanctions

if trump wins, he will remove the sanctions and anybody in the burmese industry will make a killing, being able to export rubies straight to america

@Chris Benoit get in the burmese ruby trade bro

if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine
Guys how does Alexbrown truly make money

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Manletmachine, Skywalker and 1 other person
Unironically I actaully do this lol

people will come back in a year and beat themselves they didn’t get into the burmese ruby trade haha @Chris Benoit @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899 and thereallegend
people will come back in a year and beat themselves they didn’t get into the burmese ruby trade haha @Chris Benoit @thereallegend
i'm beating myself over not being able to use that card

you're running laps around me bruv

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
i'm beating myself over not being able to use that card

you're running laps around me bruv
how old are you again? pushing 24?

you getting up there bro. tick tock

You shouldn't really invest in anything in the US now. It's very likely that a nuclear war will break out in 1-2 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Antichrist and Manletmachine
You shouldn't really invest in anything in the US now. It's very likely that a nuclear war will break out in 1-2 years.
shutup you are dumb as a rock

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Infinite and thereallegend
shutup you are dumb as a rock
Your argument doesn't matter you will be dead anyway. I will make huge money investing in Australian food companies who will sell overpriced food to the survivors in your radioactive shithole

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Infinite, Manletmachine and Skywalker
Australian
is that the country that had CONCENTRATION CAMPS over Covid and still dares to talk shit about China , and pretends to be liberal and capitalist and shieeet?
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

keep trying to smuggle precious stones into the us with a million other subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Skywalker
Burmese rubies are heavily sanctioned being unable to be directly sold in america, thus having to go through secondary markets such as thailand and china, lowering the value of said rubies

Trump has lessened sanctions from the obama administration on the myanmar ruby industry, creating a boom and biden re-enacted those sanctions

if trump wins, he will remove the sanctions and anybody in the burmese industry will make a killing, being able to export rubies straight to america

@Chris Benoit get in the burmese ruby trade bro

if anyone has connections with 5 star rated gem rating agencies, i’m willing to let you come onto the team. i’m planning to establish the first 5 star rated gem rating agency in myanmar along with leasing 100 acres of land to mine

Ok. Can I join?

and before mods think this is a troll post, it’s not. check my ip i’m in myanmar as i type this
View attachment 2744918
@GuyFromSingapore start freshening up on your burmese you audacious polyglot old chap

Aw fuck. Khmer languages sound so bad.

• +1
it’s a humbling experience to see how they live

whenever i have a rough day (never) or rough minute, i think of having been born in india as a dalit and hating my existence and it keeps me grounded haha

Same.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Good for Laos
easy to say when you will never have to live through it, and so you will never know the consequences of your retarded beliefs....or your parents or grandparents haven't been driven to poverty because of it, like mine .....

then.......your arrogant "fellow whitey" anglo or western euro fag "cousins" shit on you cause you're poor , and consider your country to be a shithole, even though THEY were the ones who signed you off to Stalin and his tanks :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
its also much richer with better infrastructure. india got fucked by years of colonialism and then add overpopulation on top of that.

Stop blaming everything on colonialism, you filthy Indian.

Singaporeans were also colonized. We even have British English street names because of that. "Owen road", "Stephens road", "Raffles Place" etc etc

Look at Singapore, one of the cleanest countries in the world, even though our country is mostly Chinks, people don't take bribes.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite and Skywalker
@forevermirin China got fucked 100 times harder and were treated 100 times more brutal by invaders

They were not left a Railway system.

Never waste your time debating sub human jeets. They will say anything, this is well known by even Chinese people.

(Me a person of Indian descent nodding my head and concurring)

• +1

It looks better though.

However the people are 2wice as selfish and immoral as even Indians.

But again, funny how Singapore Chinese tend to be far more honest and ethical than their home country counterparts.

• +1
Your argument doesn't matter you will be dead anyway. I will make huge money investing in Australian food companies who will sell overpriced food to the survivors in your radioactive shithole

This is the way to go.

Australian farms.

• JFL
even though our country is mostly Chinks, people don't take bribes.
thats exactly why Singapore is where it is, cause of the medium-high average IQ (106?) bugmen......not cause of you indians, make no mistake, dont you have like 85 IQ average? :feelskek: :smonk:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
thats exactly why Singapore is where it is, cause of the high IQ (106?) bugmen......not cause of you indians, make no mistake, dont you have like 85? :feelskek: :smonk:

85 what?

Stop blaming everything on colonialism, you filthy Indian.

Singaporeans were also colonized. We even have British English street names because of that. "Owen road", "Stephens road", "Raffles Place" etc etc

Look at Singapore, one of the cleanest countries in the world, even though our country is mostly Chinks, people don't take bribes.
smooth brain move comparing a city half the size of delhi to an entire country.

• +1
Reactions: zura
information from me, doing on the ground research in myanmar

currently completing the (PDSS) pre deployment site survey and thought i would bless you all with a bit of useful information
What do you even do that enables you to travel around?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Manletmachine
Which stocks are related to this I should invest in?

Which stocks are related to this I should invest in?
but best you could to other than investing directly into the mines is buying burmese kyat (their currency) as it’s value has gone down drastically since the start of the civil war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 49130
smooth brain move comparing a city half the size of delhi to an entire country.
Dude, China and Russia are bigger than India
Honestly, the main problem is overpopulation, they breed like rats there
Also, the divide between rich and poor is so much higher then, literally 20% of India lives in poverty

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
but best you could to other than investing directly into the mines is buying burmese kyat (their currency) as it’s value has gone down drastically since the start of the civil war
lol
IMG 0408

Switzerland, extremely low tax and full of millionaires, billionaires and stable families that don't involve themselves in political activism = highest % reporting rate in the wallet dropping experiment.

Makes sense

“muh muh but solour you don’t know about rubies”
IMG 0363

@Chris Benoit rubies like these sell for millions in paris but can buy them directly in myanmar for $30,000

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
I don't think trump will win again though?

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back