How to chemically mog and mod in the dick section in puberty

jware

jware

Bronze
Just basically it anyways I was intrested in taking dht gel but I am like 15 and I am quite scared of the fact I might get shut down so it’s like high risk high reward but
anyways I am on

aromasin
hgh
igf 1
melanotan 2 and bpc 157

is there anything I could add to this mogger dick growth and if dht gel will fuck me up

I wouldn't try high risk high reward dickmaxxing , It's one of the most fragile parts of our bodies
Also if you are circumcised , no size can compensate for that

I wouldn't try high risk high reward dickmaxxing , It's one of the most fragile parts of our bodies
Also if you are circumcised , no size can compensate for that
I would lmao 😂

I would lmao 😂
Your choice man but don't be surprised if something goes wrong considering you're trying high risk maxxing on your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
I would supplement creatine and maybe topical dht cream

I would supplement creatine and maybe topical dht cream
What’s the point of creatine if your already taking dht cream

Dick size is cope. If she sees your cock without liking the rest of you - then you've basically committed rape / sexual assault.

As long as it:
1. Functions
2. At least 5 inches you should be good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
Dick size is cope. If she sees your cock without liking the rest of you - then you've basically committed rape / sexual assault.

As long as it:
1. Functions
2. At least 5 inches you should be good.
Keep copping what bitches like you not for your dick fucking dumbass if that was so then I would be a rapist

5 inches is not enough bitch I am not fucking American

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Keep copping what bitches like you not for your dick fucking dumbass if that was so then I would be a rapist

5 inches is not enough bitch I am not fucking American
Don't edit your answer so other users can see that you're an illiterate 15 year-old.

Don't edit your answer so other users can see that you're an illiterate 15 year-old.
I am using a iPad to sent this shit so it isn’t my fault autocorrect is fucking me up

anyways I need actual advise so please help guys 😔😔😔😔😔

hey Guys what if I take low doses of dht cream to make sure I make gains but not supress my self or is it not gonna work as well how can I increase androgen sensitivity and density at puberty

hey Guys what if I take low doses of dht cream to make sure I make gains but not supress my self or is it not gonna work as well how can I increase androgen sensitivity and density at puberty

take dht cream goy
ur penis will not be needed anyways

Just basically it anyways I was intrested in taking dht gel but I am like 15 and I am quite scared of the fact I might get shut down so it’s like high risk high reward but
anyways I am on

aromasin
hgh
igf 1
melanotan 2 and bpc 157

is there anything I could add to this mogger dick growth and if dht gel will fuck me up
All of this just to be a subhuman, great.