How to cut while pubertymaxxing?

P

poly66

Banned
Should i just starve myself for a few days until i get to 12% bf so i can get back to normal GH production quickly or do i eat in a deficit with suboptimal Gh production

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Never starve yourself for a cut there's no pros and only cons first of all your body will just eat your muscle instead of fat jfl just do a slight deficit in calories from your tdee and do cardio n workout either calisthenics or weights

take mk677 to keep ur hgh levels normal

Never starve yourself for a cut there's no pros and only cons first of all your body will just eat your muscle instead of fat jfl just do a slight deficit in calories from your tdee and do cardio n workout either calisthenics or weights
what about intermittent fasting?

Take enough protein for your muscles (roughly 1 gram per body weight) every other day while the other day you fast.

that's what i'm doing, I lost 8 pounds this week.

what about intermittent fasting?
take mk677 to max your hgh. that’s what i’m going. intermittent fasting also helps to increases hgh but it decreased igf1 so i wouldn’t recommend it. cutting in puberty not the best idea as you should provide body with all nutrients needed to grow as it’s the peak of your growth. that’s why when fat people cut they have very good bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Van and Deleted member 15164