How to decrease vertical width of the eye

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
The title. How do i decrease the vertical height of my eye to go from my current eye area to the morphed eye area? Is it possible? I know infraorbital rim implants provide under eye support but not sure if it’s enough to get what I want

IMG 2455
IMG 2456

Last edited:
I assume you meant vertical height

Custom infraorbital rim implants with a saddle raise the bottom of the orbit, giving the result you're looking for. That should be step 1, and then you consider other soft tissue procedures in case it's not enough to reach your goal.

Also, you didn't ask but drop-down supraorbital implants can reduce the height of the orbits from the top, decreasing UEE (which failos you imo)

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, depressionmaxxing, wsada and 2 others
I assume you meant vertical height

Custom infraorbital rim implants with a saddle raise the bottom of the orbit, giving the result you're looking for. That should be step 1, and then you consider other soft tissue procedures in case it's not enough to reach your goal.

Also, you didn't ask but drop-down supraorbital implants can reduce the height of the orbits from the top, decreasing UEE (which failos you imo)
yeah that is what i meant thanks.

would just regular infraorbital implants get my desired results or is infraorbital implants with saddle necessary?

also i’m skeptical of supraorbital implants since taban told me they are dangerous, so would just upper eyelid filler be enough assuming there is no filler migration as a result of it being placed by an experienced surgeon?

would just regular infraorbital implants get my desired results or is infraorbital implants with saddle necessary?
The saddle refers to the part of the implant that extends up and goes into the socket. Yes it's necessary, without it, all the implant will do is make your cheeks fuller

also i’m skeptical of supraorbital implants since taban told me they are dangerous, so would just upper eyelid filler be enough assuming there is no filler migration as a result of it being placed by an experienced surgeon?
Nah bro, filler in general is a no-go but around that area specially is asking for trouble
You're right, supra implants are a bit more out there, but Surgerymax/Giant Implants (private implant designer) has specialized on it, and has come up with an expert approach that has produced some mogger results.
He's the one who's created supra dropdowns

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing, IMOGYOU and goatedjordan23
The saddle refers to the part of the implant that extends up and goes into the socket. Yes it's necessary, without it, all the implant will do is make your cheeks fuller

Nah bro, filler in general is a no-go but around that area specially is asking for trouble
You're right, supra implants are a bit more out there, but Surgerymax/Giant Implants (private implant designer) has specialized on it, and has come up with an expert approach that has produced some mogger results.
Do you know the best surgeons that offer infraorbital implants with a saddle? Also can you link the guys @ so i can pm him. And lastly what surgeons perform the supra implants besides eppley since he botches people consistently that you know of

Do you know the best surgeons that offer infraorbital implants with a saddle? Also can you link the guys @ so i can pm him. And lastly what surgeons perform the supra implants besides eppley since he botches people consistently that you know of

If you get designs with him he'll select the best surgeon for your situation

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Clint eastwood protocol

• JFL
Reactions: temporomandibular32
  • +1

I think this guy should mew.
Scleral show is caused by lack of under-eye support.
Caused by either lack of bone or fat support.

• JFL
Reactions: ccwarrior

is he one of the best designers for implants? so I just get him to design the implants then go to the surgeon and they’ll do it?

• +1
is he one of the best designers for implants? so I just get him to design the implants then go to the surgeon and they’ll do it?
Yes.
You got it, dude.

It's pretty affordable too.

Well, for now :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Yes.
You got it, dude.

It's pretty affordable too.

Well, for now :dafuckfeels:
bet thanks bro, just dmed him let’s see what he comes up with, i heard ramieri will be offering infraorbital implants with saddle soon, definitely interested in that since he’s a respectable surgeon with good results to back it up

• +1
bet thanks bro, just dmed him let’s see what he comes up with, i heard ramieri will be offering infraorbital implants with saddle soon, definitely interested in that since he’s a respectable surgeon with good results to back it up
He's not gonna reply for a while btw.
He's completely backed up

• +1

I don't get the obsession with giant for implants. He's not the only person itw who has studied implant design
I just need him for OBO cos can't get elsewhere

I don't get the obsession with giant for implants. He's not the only person itw who has studied implant design
If there's an up to par alternative id love to hear it 😹

And it's not just the implant design itself, it's the whole multi stage personalized plan to make you chad

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
If there's an up to par alternative id love to hear it 😹

And it's not just the implant design itself, it's the whole multi stage personalized plan to make you chad
Let's not forget implants have existed for decades while he has been designing for maybe a couple of years.
The only source we have for him being better is his own word.

Same goes for the "custom" bimax etc. he may be good but there's also some good marketing and bumlicking by others going on

• +1
I just need him for OBO cos can't get elsewhere
do you know abt others who offer them

do you know abt others who offer them
He's not the surgeon. So anyone he designs for offers implants. Idk where u are but just look for someone w experience. I'm not interested in implants really. Although most names said on here are, again, probably overrated

Let's not forget implants have existed for decades while he has been designing for maybe a couple of years.
The only source we have for him being better is his own word.

Same goes for the "custom" bimax etc. he may be good but there's also some good marketing and bumlicking by others going on
Perhaps, but on the other hand, where else am I supposed to get drop-down supras? As far as I am aware, they literally did not exist before he made them. That alone provides, at the very least, some benefit of the doubt imo.

• +1
He's not the surgeon. So anyone he designs for offers implants. Idk where u are but just look for someone w experience. I'm not interested in implants really. Although most names said on here are, again, probably overrated
i been looking for designers since most have heavy wait times just posit it on here if you find one

Perhaps, but on the other hand, where else am I supposed to get drop-down supras? As far as I am aware, they literally did not exist before he made them. That alone provides, at the very least, some benefit of the doubt imo.
yeah but that also speaks to the fact that they may be dangerous since nobody offers them and he created them, have you heard anything about the reliability and if they are safe?

i been looking for designers since most have heavy wait times just posit it on here if you find one
Giant himself has a massive wait time cos of the hype on here
You won't even be able to get a consult w him, even with paying

• +1
so what do you suggest tho
Tbh idk who is best for Ur specific implants, but u could hit up someone like ramieri or Pagnoni or something. But idk, they're just names on here

Tbh idk who is best for Ur specific implants, but u could hit up someone like ramieri or Pagnoni or something. But idk, they're just names on here
made a post abt pagnoni is his office closed? it says closed on google