How to fix a recessed Upper maxilla?

sub5faliure

sub5faliure

Everything is Cope but the Rope

What if someone has a recessed maxilla that there is a clear border between the front of the cheekbones and the nose in their side profile Instead of a smooth transition.

Example (from the thread):

2305774 1615354133914

I have seen the nasal aperture woman but generally: What Surgeries, Implants or filler can fix this?

@thecel @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: thecel
That example is not a good one since he doesn't just have a recessed upper maxilla, his entire maxilla is recessed.

A better example of someone with a recessed upper maxilla is this guy's after shot

This is generally solved with a custom implant that covers a substantial portion of the paranasal, infraorbital, and zygomatic regions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, ymb, thecel and 2 others
Yes i need to know aswell

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Need to know too

Small palate = upper maxilla recession btw upper maxilla is just the cheekbones and infraorbitals and the airway, their is no such place as an upper maxilla . The thing that encompasses the whole set of upper teeth is called upper maxilla

Small palate = upper maxilla recession btw upper maxilla is just the cheekbones and infraorbitals and the airway, their is no such place as an upper maxilla . The thing that encompasses the whole set of upper teeth is called upper maxilla
how can i get a wider palate the. i’m 15 (m)

how can i get a wider palate the. i’m 15 (m)
over if u didn't know it before already. Giant Implants gatekept this but didnt u know about pen widening before? do it 2x a day, u gotta cut a pencil in half and stick it between ur upper malars. then hold it there for an hour and in about 2 weeks u'll see first maxilla and palate changes

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Zonar, horizontallytall and 1 other person
over if u didn't know it before already. Giant Implants gatekept this but didnt u know about pen widening before? do it 2x a day, u gotta cut a pencil in half and stick it between ur upper malars. then hold it there for an hour and in about 2 weeks u'll see first maxilla and palate changes
thanks bro i’m try it

thanks bro i’m try it
I was just fucking with you lil homie, don't do that. U're just 15 so ask your ortho what methods there are to expand your palate. I think even tooth borne expanders work at ur age. Also keep on mewing, it could expand your palate at ur age maybe? Not much, but still do it

• +1
Reactions: acensionincoming
I need to know

nigga, i was abt to do this

What if someone has a recessed maxilla that there is a clear border between the front of the cheekbones and the nose in their side profile Instead of a smooth transition.

Example (from the thread):

View attachment 2361776

I have seen the nasal aperture woman but generally: What Surgeries, Implants or filler can fix this?

@thecel @enchanted_elixir @Blackgymmax

this link goes over stated issues and said fixes

• +1
Reactions: griken