How to fix damaged/dry hair?

H

her

Mod
Staff
I have severely damaged/dry hair and I can’t even style it because of that. My hair is pretty thick, and I want to achieve silky, smooth and shiny perfect hair. What should I do?

And please don’t say “muh genetics”, all people in my family have normal hair, and I used to have good hair as a kid.

genetics.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, her and National Rodgerism
buy genetics
no srs, try coconut oil. works pretty well for me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Chair is a cope, the only real reason people grow hair is hide there poor backward head growth so woman not realize how subhuman they are.

Do you really think a woman want have sex with this? Woman want to breed man with skull no backward head growth? You are smoker drugs think this.
iu

If you do not have Backward head growth though, you must grow as much hair as possible to hide your poor backward growth development otherwise woman will see you are subhuman with no Nephilim ancestry.

Please stop cope with hair and focus on elongatemaxxing to get Nephilim skull and frauding Ancient Nephilim genetics to breeding with woman.
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Chair is a cope, the only real reason people grow hair is hide there poor backward head growth so woman not realize how subhuman they are.

Do you really think a woman want have sex with this? Woman want to breed man with skull no backward head growth? You are smoker drugs think this.
iu

If you do not have Backward head growth though, you must grow as much hair as possible to hide your poor backward growth development otherwise woman will see you are subhuman with no Nephilim ancestry.

Please stop cope with hair and focus on elongatemaxxing to get Nephilim skull and frauding Ancient Nephilim genetics to breeding with woman.
An-elongated-head-was-an-ideal-of-beauty-among-the-Mangbetu-people-1930-small.jpg
iu
Society is hell for many men.

iu

iu
Kys mate, your not funny

Kys mate, your not funny
Goyim coper, how dare you speak to me while I descended upon this forum to speak truth about the over empathizes on forward head growth and how woman really want backward head growth.

I am sure you have never been chosen to breed before by woman due to your lack of backward head growth, woman know you don't have the superior Nephilim genetics to make superior offspring.

This is what woman see when they look at you and your abominable forward growth goyim pig:
iu

If you do not start elongatemaxxing immediately to fraud superior Nephilim Genetics, how do you expect woman to choose you for breeding?

When woman see Nephilim skull backward growth she is aroused comparable to when a man is aroused seeing a woman with wide hips, it shows a sign of fertility, so desire to breed fast quick.

This will never be you its over, there is no hope for sewer goyim like yourself. You better just play the rest of your life in sewer.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-AUQ5y0zqNAU%2FWT2SGyoGZkI%2FAAAAAAAAhSU%2FDEdjQclW158bYghq2MVSB3q8447WMxDZgCLcB%2Fs1600%2FCattura.JPG&hash=922dfea6fa70d8665d76fd17eef1b93c

Goyim coper, how dare you speak to me while I descended upon this forum to speak truth about the over empathizes on forward head growth and how woman really want backward head growth.

I am sure you have never been chosen to breed before by woman due to your lack of backward head growth, woman know you don't have the superior Nephilim genetics to make superior offspring.

This is what woman see when they look at you and your abominable forward growth goyim pig:
iu

If you do not start elongatemaxxing immediately to fraud superior Nephilim Genetics, how do you expect woman to choose you for breeding?

When woman see Nephilim skull backward growth she is aroused comparable to when a man is aroused seeing a woman with wide hips, it shows a sign of fertility, so desire to breed fast quick.

This will never be you its over, there is no hope for sewer goyim like yourself. You better just play the rest of your life in sewer.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-AUQ5y0zqNAU%2FWT2SGyoGZkI%2FAAAAAAAAhSU%2FDEdjQclW158bYghq2MVSB3q8447WMxDZgCLcB%2Fs1600%2FCattura.JPG&hash=922dfea6fa70d8665d76fd17eef1b93c
not a single word was read by me

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2

iu

are you @paulie_walnuts?

iu

iu
have you considered suicide?

have you considered suicide?
I think you should consider elongmatemaxxing to raise your SMV with backward growth or its truly over. Why else would woman even want to breed with you subhuman goyim?
gotem, i cant believe i was high iq enough to tell
I le troll you, I am not this man.
I came from incels.is because I got banned for posting what I am posting here, I hate this forum but I have nowhere else to Jacobmaxx.

Don't shampoo.... eat healthy.
Nothing complicated.
My hairs are at their best and I am 46.
P.S.: MSM and amaroli helped too.