How to fix major cystic cne and lose 20lb of fat in 57 hours

2God

2God

1% topper
In 57 hours I will meet my crush and ask for her insta. I beg you to save me.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, rubberduck and IMOGYOU
Good luck lmao
Ig do whatever professional fighters do to cut weight? Really dangerous to lose 20lb in 2 days tho

Not 57 hours unless you have $$$$ to spend rn. Best bet is take accutane and wait a month or two

are you retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60402 and IMOGYOU
You're not losing 20 pounds of fat in 57 hours without surgery. Also wtf is this scenario jfl? Does she even know you? If not, then it's best to come back later after you fix your subhumanity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
You're not losing 20 pounds of fat in 57 hours without surgery. Also wtf is this scenario jfl? Does she even know you? If not, then it's best to come back later after you fix your subhumanity.
Yes she does and we have been talking together for weeks now.

It's over dude at most in 57 hours u will debloat a little from starving urself JFL u won't do shit for ur looks just sleep a lot so ur at 100% brain capacity and skin gets a little better

In 57 hours I will meet my crush and ask for her insta. I beg you to save me.
youre not gonna lose 20lbs and youre not gonna 100% get rid of your acne but water fast

Yes she does and we have been talking together for weeks now.
Okay. Sorry for the rude comment. My point still stands though, so perhaps ask later and fix your problems in a normal manner first? Idk how she sees you so. If you both have spoken to each other then I can only assume you've seen each other face to face.

Okay. Sorry for the rude comment. My point still stands though, so perhaps ask later and fix your problems in a normal manner first? Idk how she sees you so. If you both have spoken to each other then I can only assume you've seen each other face to face.
I can't it will be the last time I see her and I want to make sure she won't reject it cuz I would die if she does that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart
I can't it will be the last time I see her and I want to make sure she won't reject it cuz I would die if she does that.
Okay, but this option is out of the picture. It's unironically impossible for you to lose that much fat in this short time frame. You could probably figure out some other kind of way like using makeup to hide acne, but you would just be delaying the inevitable. You are more likely to be turned down since you haven't made the effort to do anything until now. You can still try to ask her out though, might be blackpilling though.

To save you the potential hurt, ask her out, but keep your expectations extremely low OR don't ask her out, keep contact somehow and perhaps make it work later. Good luck OP. If anything, maybe you don't look too bad, but acne is big failo so I wouldn't cope.

cardio all day straight no food no nothing, cerave and semen as skincare, and 2 hours of sleep so you have more time to do cardio

Okay, but this option is out of the picture. It's unironically impossible for you to lose that much fat in this short time frame. You could probably figure out some other kind of way like using makeup to hide acne, but you would just be delaying the inevitable. You are more likely to be turned down since you haven't made the effort to do anything until now. You can still try to ask her out though, might be blackpilling though.

To save you the potential hurt, ask her out, but keep your expectations extremely low OR don't ask her out, keep contact somehow and perhaps make it work later. Good luck OP. If anything, maybe you don't look too bad, but acne is big failo so I wouldn't cope.
What are the words to say to increase my odds

cardio all day straight no food no nothing, cerave and semen as skincare, and 2 hours of sleep so you have more time to do cardio
I will try the skincare but I need to sleep to look better

I couldn't see her