How to get a deeper voice?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
sub 5 in face, somewhat tall and masculine looking though.

I have always had a chad voice since around 14, It peaked around the time i turned 18 and then now at 20 Its light due to weight gain
I have gained a fuckton of weight so im assuming why thats why its gone higher

I went on discord with this girl from my college and we played minecraft. She started talking about sexual stuff and I was like whatever but then she started talking about how Im lucky to have such a nice voice and then she started talking about how when I would talk she would get wet

She then never talked to me again, guessing shes ashamed of what she did seeing as Im ugly asf. Either way that was lifefuel for me and still a cope i want to hold onto

Dont know how to make it even deeper.

• +1
Reactions: goldpill and coomahboomah

I have always had a chad voice since around 14, It peaked around the time i turned 18 and then now at 20 Its light due to weight gain

I went on discord with this girl from my college and we played minecraft. She started talking about sexual stuff and I was like whatever but then she started talking about how Im lucky to have such a nice voice and then she started talking about how when I would talk she would get wet

She then never talked to me again, guessing shes ashamed of what she did seeing as Im ugly asf. Either way that was lifefuel for me and still a cope i want to hold onto

she probably actually likes you, jus felt ashamed cuz u didn’t seem into it as much as her. Plus don’t make it deeper, there’s gotta be a bit of harmony to it and overly deep is just not it

it must be insane then

post an audio of it dawg

weight wont impact your voice its definitely something else that fucked up

weight wont impact your voice its definitely something else that fucked up
i think its by proxy since weight gain lowers testosterone

Train neck muscles

• +1
Reactions: violentino