How to get a free ipad or MacBook

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
1. Have an amazon account with at least 5 previous orders

2. Buy something under 2k$ (make sure its lightweight like ipad)

3. when it comes say there was nothing in the package but packing supplies to the amazon rep and make up a story about how you really needed it for your daughters birthday tomorrow (most of you larpers on here will have no problem here)

4. if you get the refund sweet, if you don't just claim your neighbour had the package all along and then return item

5. profit

typed this from the macbook pro i stole from jeff bezos

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, poopoohead, Deleted member 22886 and 17 others
This is haram to do ofc but just repent and seek forgiveness from allah and you will be good with your new laptop

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, RopeMaxxed, diabolusx666 and 7 others
@ascendedd is actually a billionaire from this method in the alley ways streets of peshawar

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoredPrince, jojoyou, Deleted member 26092 and 10 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Crusile and justinzayn
loser

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile and twilight
1. Have an amazon account with at least 5 previous orders

2. Buy something under 2k$ (make sure its lightweight like ipad)

3. when it comes say there was nothing in the package but packing supplies to the amazon rep and make up a story about how you really needed it for your daughters birthday tomorrow (most of you larpers on here will have no problem here)

4. if you get the refund sweet, if you don't just claim your neighbour had the package all along and then return item

5. profit

typed this from the macbook pro i stole from jeff bezos
Jfl i laughed hard @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Michael Myers and twilight
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and twilight
You really typin from that mcbook now cucked jeff bezos

• +1
Reactions: twilight
You really typin from that mcbook now cucked jeff bezos
that baldcel makes his workers rope on the daily, is it really that bad if i steal some of his stock

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Everything btw over for men with daughters
It’s brutal if you have a daughter. Someone’s gonna go fuck her hard one day and then she’ll scream out “oh, daddy!” Like you didn’t raise her your entire life; fed her, clothed her, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, GetShrekt, Deleted member 27213 and 1 other person
curry to women which is all that counts
That’s wrong bhai. You have terrorist failo perhaps. But even that can be a halo sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Whatashame and Htobrother
That’s wrong bhai. You have terrorist failo perhaps. But even that can be a halo sometimes.
My brother is forced to keep a beard and it looks like this

39c040785d0e5c729eca52d2f854b6f5.jpg

good thing im too low t to ever grow any facial hair (from taking finasteride, accutane, drinking topical minoxodl)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Michael Myers

good thing im too low t to ever grow any facial hair (from taking finasteride, accutane, drinking topical minoxodl)
Why is he forced to keep one? There is no compulsion in Islam. Whoever is making him do that is wrong. And brutal I had a full beard at 17 and I shaved off all my hair and went to a mostly white high school. :ogre:

• +1
Why is he forced to keep one? There is no compulsion in Islam. Whoever is making him do that is wrong. And brutal I had a full beard at 17 and I shaved off all my hair and went to a mostly white high school. :ogre:
is it not sunnah to keep a beard??

is it not sunnah to keep a beard??
It is; but one cannot make him keep it if he does not want it. Personally I shave mine off; my beard hairs are too thick and they sting my skin when it’s 3 weeks of growing.

• +1
I had a full beard at 17 and I shaved off all my hair and went to a mostly white high school.
ideal for slaying white jbs

ideal for slaying white jbs
Unironically have gotten IOIs from white jbs when I was in my early 20s. :ogre:

Oh wait “muh only IOI is PiV bruh, her maintaining eye contact with you / smiling at you isn’t an IOI.”

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Htobrother and twilight

Oh wait “muh only IOI is PiV bruh, her maintaining eye contact with you / smiling at you isn’t an IOI.”

chads.org

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: copefuel, Htobrother and Michael Myers

It’s just mind games, girls like do this all the time means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and twilight
  • +1
Reactions: twilight and copefuel
It’s just mind games, girls like do this all the time means nothing
Not here they don’t. Or perhaps you are a mogger yourself that it happens to you constantly. 🤔
Brutal yes you only know when you ask her out
You are literally chaddam, it’s normal they do that to you, JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and copefuel
This is haram to do ofc but just repent and seek forgiveness from allah and you will be good with your new laptop
It dont work like that brother, its a sin that involves someone else(seller), so for Allah to forgive you, you need to fulfill two rights: 1. Allah right by asking for forgiveness to Allah and 2. The seller right by giving his due back(which in this case the laptop). If you can't give it back to him look up what you gotta do on the Internet.

• +1
It dont work like that brother, its a sin that involves someone else(seller), so for Allah to forgive you, you need to fulfill two rights: 1. Allah right by asking for forgiveness to Allah and 2. The seller right by giving his due back(which in this case the laptop). If you can't give it back to him look up what you gotta do on the Internet.
the person i’m stealing from is jeff bezos bro he’s a kaffir who overworks and underpays his employees

the person i’m stealing from is jeff bezos bro he’s a kaffir who overworks and underpays his employees
Still bro, I used to think like you before, I'm banging F, but that's Allah rule. Even if he's a kaffir u have to gave him his thing back to repent.

Btw anyone reading this dont bother trying it doesnt work. EB for a high value item like a macbook wont work.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, GetShrekt and lightskinbengali
Btw anyone reading this dont bother trying it doesnt work. EB for a high value item like a macbook wont work.
Would it work for a $200 monitor?

if it doesn’t work why have i got 2x airpod pros, sony headphones, macbook pro 512, and yesterday an ipad pro? i use 2 accounts

if it doesn’t work why have i got 2x airpod pros, sony headphones, macbook pro 512, and yesterday an ipad pro? i use 2 accounts
Rise the refund confirmations then

Botb tier post ngl

L

looks like shit bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
hey idiot OP wanna stop committing crime? "crime" is actually not a money making method, it is stealing.
I hate this website, way too many criminal scumbags. I curse cancer upon you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and twilight
Real talk, does this actually work lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Jef jewzoss can suck it as long as the worker doesn't get damaged and the companys budget does thats what matters and should be ok

hey idiot OP wanna stop committing crime? "crime" is actually not a money making method, it is stealing.
I hate this website, way too many criminal scumbags. I curse cancer upon you
Just say ur poor and move on

• +1
bro what are some legit ways to make money

Everytime I come to this sub forum it’s just autism and sketchy people shilling shit

bro what are some legit ways to make money

Everytime I come to this sub forum it’s just autism and sketchy people shilling shit
Taking advice from anyone on this forum regarding ways to make money is stupid, just research it urself. I’m not going to promote what I do on a place like this.

• +1
Reactions: PYT