How to get beard early

fcgvhguygftc

fcgvhguygftc

Iron
I'm 18 and have legit no facial hair. the problem is that my gonial angle is fucked. what can i do to grow a beard as fast as i can( other than minoxidil

Increase dht whether through dht gel or a dht steroid look at alpha gels on x ( formerly twitter) a lot of people get good results

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Let it grow in naturally
Unless you wanna look 40 at 18

It’s kinda over at that age my brother could grow stubble at 17 and a full beard at 18
He’ll probably look like shit when he’s older , some guys are late bloomers

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
stubble or no bitches

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Be ethnic

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
I'm 18 and have legit no facial hair. the problem is that my gonial angle is fucked. what can i do to grow a beard as fast as i can( other than minoxidil
Do you already have beard hair growing in or is your face still just bare?

If you already have some hair dermarolling may help

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and bradpittshairline
If you already have some hair dermarolling may help
I have some beard hair but it is light and blonde.( I have brown hair) I have this weak stache that I need to shave every week not to look like a creep.

I have some beard hair but it is light and blonde.( I have brown hair) I have this weak stache that I need to shave every week not to look like a creep.
If your beard is light blonde just grow full and nord max or shave, stubble on blonde looks bad imo

If you already have hair then dermarolling should work nicely for you, you can get it done professionally too since it's your face and risking infection on the face would be not ideal.

If you already have hair then dermarolling should work nicely for you, you can get it done professionally too since it's your face and risking infection on the face would be not ideal.
will try, thanks

be curry