How to get further than dry fucking?

GnomePilledSigma

GnomePilledSigma

Snusgod
She sits on me and grinds her pussy at my cock, we both have clothes on. I tried putting her short up but i failed and when i tried to finger her, she stopped grinding and got off me and was pissed the whole evening. How can i go from dry grinding to fucking or bj

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 29155, rooman and 3 others
Don't fail, and if you do stay confident. If you take her out of the moment she will get in her own head and get insecure. Same thing when ur actually fucking you have to be very in control and not fuck up make her go on autopilot

same thing happened to me i dont know they just regret it in the moment if ur subhuman i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Were you in public or what?

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 29155, rooman and 3 others
Don't fail, and if you do stay confident. If you take her out of the moment she will get in her own head and get insecure. Same thing when ur actually fucking you have to be very in control and not fuck up make her go on autopilot
Yea sure but how can i see her tits or pussy

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Sigmamale
She probably regretted it and didnt wanna take it further

nigga what

are u a 7th grader

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hades, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
She sits on me and grinds her pussy at my cock, we both have clothes on. I tried putting her short up but i failed and when i tried to finger her, she stopped grinding and got off me and was pissed the whole evening. How can i go from dry grinding to fucking or bj
Do THIS! Or stay FOREVER INCEL!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
nigga what

are u a 7th grader

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person