How to get Hunter Eyes Permanently - No Bullshit

X

xanarchy

Iron
Hunter Eyes Guide: High IQ Guide On How To Get Hunter Eyes Permanently.

Table Of Contents:

• Introduction
  • What you need
  • Procedure
  • Conclusion

Introduction
Long story short: Your shape is determined by your orbital shape and fat distribution.
I am not sure if this procedure will work for those who have prey eyes but for those who have the perquisite foundation of normie almond eyes with minimal UUE will be able to perform this procedure. However, those who do not fit the perquisites, do this at your own risk.

#1 Procedure
Yes this procedure is based off 'bonesmashing' (Wolff's law) so for those who do not want to proceed in doing so you can do an alternative method which I'll list below.
1. Find out what your supraorbital look like. You can do this by getting a facial X-ray at your local doctor or by getting the tip of your thumb and feeling your supra orbital's. I recommend drawing the way it feels. Most likely your orbitals are arched like the diagram listed below.
2. Get a marble ball (which you can find at your local store or amazon) and find the most arched part of your orbital (Supraorbital foramen). Next, get the marble ball and softly tap underneath (bottom, and make sure the marble ball is small enough not to encounter contact with the eye). Almost instant bone growth will occur due to lack of bone density in such place and this will result in the upper eyelid to be more straight since the orbitals are straight. In addition, swelling will occur, thus by doing an extra step of eyelid pulling (search this method up) , the swelling will be combined with fat which will permanently give that hunter eye look, although, if you want to eyelid pull after bonesmashing then I recommend not applying too much force on when using the marble otherwise your eyes will look like a droopy rectangle (kinda like Sean Opry but more alien like) or otherwise lightly eyelid pull. If you already have hunter eyes you can change the shape of it by making the upper eye area more straight than a NCT looking hunter eyes.

#Procedure 2
If do not want to perform #Procedure 1, then what I recommend doing is buying volufiline: (Amazon product ASIN B08422NWYZ ) and place the serum underneath the Supraorbital foramen to increase fat production in such area to make the allusion of having straighter orbitals for straighter upper eyelids, less UUE and more hunter eye look.
#Tip
If you want to minimise scleral show on eyes, learn how to squinch: by slightly opening your mouth and lift your cheeks through squinting. Your philtrum will feel like it is being slightly lifted. Search how to squinch or squint in this forum for a better guide.

Conclusion
Disclaimer: Please do not do try any procedure on any other part of the supraorbital otherwise you'll have NCT hooding. The aim is to get nice PCT hooding without looking alien-like.
This method has worked for me. Do this method casually if you don't see instant results.

I'll make an updated repost if ya'll be rambling in the comments about how bad my explanation is.

@enchanted_elixir Best of best? Let me know what to fix and I'll remake it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, lasnt, Allornothing and 5 others
genetics

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, lasnt, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
FE89D0D9 B17F 4A27 B1AF 213012B0CC7B

Thanks bro, I tried it and it worked for me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aerty and HalfGypsyMogger
Wouldn t this cause nerve damage around the eyes?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Wouldn t this cause nerve damage around the eyes?
yes you certainly run the risk of damaging supraorbital, supratrochlearic and even infratrochleric nerve. Also if you manage to make your brone grow (which is not completely unlikely unlike mewing) there is absoluetly no way on gods green earth you coudl achieve a symmetrical result.

More force would be needed for bone growth rather than light taps.
@Dr. Bruh thoughts?:feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 21044
yeah and you're still gonna be an incel after this

Hunter Eyes Guide: High IQ Guide On How To Get Hunter Eyes Permanently.

Table Of Contents:

• Introduction
  • What you need
  • Procedure
  • Conclusion

Introduction
Long story short: Your shape is determined by your orbital shape and fat distribution.
I am not sure if this procedure will work for those who have prey eyes but for those who have the perquisite foundation of normie almond eyes with minimal UUE will be able to perform this procedure. However, those who do not fit the perquisites, do this at your own risk.

#1 Procedure
Yes this procedure is based off 'bonesmashing' (Wolff's law) so for those who do not want to proceed in doing so you can do an alternative method which I'll list below.
1. Find out what your supraorbital look like. You can do this by getting a facial X-ray at your local doctor or by getting the tip of your thumb and feeling your supra orbital's. I recommend drawing the way it feels. Most likely your orbitals are arched like the diagram listed below.
2. Get a marble ball (which you can find at your local store or amazon) and find the most arched part of your orbital (Supraorbital foramen). Next, get the marble ball and softly tap underneath (bottom, and make sure the marble ball is small enough not to encounter contact with the eye). Almost instant bone growth will occur due to lack of bone density in such place and this will result in the upper eyelid to be more straight since the orbitals are straight. In addition, swelling will occur, thus by doing an extra step of eyelid pulling (search this method up) , the swelling will be combined with fat which will permanently give that hunter eye look, although, if you want to eyelid pull after bonesmashing then I recommend not applying too much force on when using the marble otherwise your eyes will look like a droopy rectangle (kinda like Sean Opry but more alien like) or otherwise lightly eyelid pull. If you already have hunter eyes you can change the shape of it by making the upper eye area more straight than a NCT looking hunter eyes.

View attachment 2200681

#Procedure 2
If do not want to perform #Procedure 1, then what I recommend doing is buying volufiline: (Amazon product ASIN B08422NWYZ ) and place the serum underneath the Supraorbital foramen to increase fat production in such area to make the allusion of having straighter orbitals for straighter upper eyelids, less UUE and more hunter eye look.
#Tip
If you want to minimise scleral show on eyes, learn how to squinch: by slightly opening your mouth and lift your cheeks through squinting. Your philtrum will feel like it is being slightly lifted. Search how to squinch or squint in this forum for a better guide.

Conclusion
Disclaimer: Please do not do try any procedure on any other part of the supraorbital otherwise you'll have NCT hooding. The aim is to get nice PCT hooding without looking alien-like.
This method has worked for me. Do this method casually if you don't see instant results.

I'll make an updated repost if ya'll be rambling in the comments about how bad my explanation is.

@enchanted_elixir Best of best? Let me know what to fix and I'll remake it.
Nice thread only procedure 2 works
Don't recommend or even think to try bonesmashing your orbitals as a high IQ blackpilled person .
Its beyond retarded to smash forehead to become an attractive male for the opposite sex .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, uberfuckchad and Ragnar
@Dr. Bruh @5'7 zoomer just tap ur eyes with a marble theory?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Or DHT maxx in puberty :feelsokman:

Genes are the answer.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn