How to get rid of feelings of humiliation and embarrassment associated with being short?

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
I’ve been putting myself out there in the world more often lately.

But I’m still dealing with feelings of humiliation and embarrassment when I go out in public. I feel strange being so small. Does that ever go away? If so what’s the mentality that has helped? It’s the one thing that is really holding me back, I literally avoid crowds and often end up walking around alone because of it. Not even kidding, it’s gotten that bad.

If anyone has any suggestions I’m more than happy to hear it out. I’m struggling with this.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel and wsada
You can't

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BitchBoy
give me your filipina sister for 100 pesos and i tell you

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
3812829_IMG_4982.jpeg

Wouldn’t know. I’m a god.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
I heard from reliable sources that you’re a nigger
She call my number, leave her hangin', she got dry-cleaned
She got a Android, her messages is lime green
I search one name, and end up seein' 20 tings
Nadine, Christine, Justine, Kathleen, Charlene, Pauline, Claudine

• +1

But I’m still dealing with feelings of humiliation and embarrassment when I go out in public. I feel strange being so small. Does that ever go away? If so what’s the mentality that has helped? It’s the one thing that is really holding me back, I literally avoid crowds and often end up walking around alone because of it. Not even kidding, it’s gotten that bad.

If anyone has any suggestions I’m more than happy to hear it out. I’m struggling with this.
bullet to the head

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BitchBoy
By holding frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and BitchBoy
IMG 2900

• +1
Kys

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and BitchBoy

Plants grow when you water them. Have you tried standing up under a shower 🚿 and letting the water pour on you?

• +1
Plants grow when you water them. Have you tried standing up under a shower 🚿 and letting the water pour on you?
Thanks bro. I will try.

• +1
Reactions: klip11