How to get stunning Griffith tier hair thread (mainly targeted for greasy straight haircels).

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Skin and good hair are the biggest things you can max in youth and they are good indicators of health and youth. If you do not have these down pat then you have yet to do the most basic looksmaxxes
Griffith berserk griffith

What I've done to have amazing long hair (even my sister asked my hair care routine)
First of all this is mainly for straight hair. And my hair/skin get greasy you should shampoo as little as neccisary I do it every other day sometimes everyday if its an important day. But over washing can deplete hair of nutrients so be sure to use some of the methods here to remoisturize and add life back into it.

1. Never use hot water. Luke warm should be the max temperatures. My hair would be an oily mess when I took boiling hot showers and looked like shit. It would take 6 hours for it to get oil at my worst I showered twice a day or had to have a very short cut. Boiling hot water on a regular basis not only destroys hair quality it will get rid of all the natural good oils and your body will make more oily its also bad for acne (so acnecels should avoid hot water too). I think starting with luke warm and ending with freezing cold is ideal luke warm opens your pores so you can clean your skin get all the dirt out then cold water closes it at the end making it look nice.

2. Like I said in the intro try to shampoo as minimal as possible if you have very greasy hair that may be once a day or every other day if its less greasy don't over do it. The next step should help to control oil. Also with shampoo its not about washing the ends of your hair oil is produced on the scalp and travels up the hair. Make sure you are scrubbing the scalp otherwise your hair will get oily much quicker.

3. This next step will help prevent damage from over washing. I use 1 egg yolk (do not put the white part of the egg in unless you want white pellets all over your hair only the yellow part). And Then I add 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 4 table spoons of water and throughly stir this in a cup. After shampooing I turn off the shower poor it in my hair scalp and some on my face and rub it in for 2-3 minutes especially in your scalp really make sure every part of your scalp is rubbed in. Then I wash it out with water. The egg/apple cider vinegar mix both moisturizes hair and will kill and remaining bacteria it also gets rid of dead skin cells got rid of my dandruff.

Final steps/advice
Do not use hair blow dryers a towel is good enough and don't scrub too hard let it get air dryed or it will be greaser quicker. Do not put any gels in your hair. If your forehead like mine gets greasy then use a hair clip at night to pull it away from your head while you sleep. Also change your pillow case so grease from it does not seep into your hair. I did this and my hair is literally stunning. Doing all these things made my hair much less oily. It now takes around 3 days before my hair looks genuinely bad people used to always comment I didn't shower because my hair got greasy mid day I could never have long hair or my acne would get worse too

At this point 1 day after showering girls literally are mirring my hair. Multiple foids have asked me what I do I have a better hair routine then most foids who pay hundreds of dollars for products and elaborate routines if anyone knows anything I can add let me know hope this helps :)

Attachments

• 1696541059541.png
    1696541059541.png
    414.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, schizo echochamber, LooksOrDeath and 23 others
Inb4 MAYBE BOTB, I guess we'll see, bookmarked but will read later.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: jingodelutscher, Tomboyslayer, Krakowski and 2 others
:feelscry:
200.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum, KING REIDYZ, Mr. President and 1 other person
Should the apple cider vinegar be with every shower or just every few? I feel killing bacteria and clearing dead skin cells isn't the best every day or even every other day as is exfoliating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
my hair unkempt unfrauded ungreased still looks better than 99 percetn of most models

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Should the apple cider vinegar be with every shower or just every few? I feel killing bacteria and clearing dead skin cells isn't the best every day or even every other day as is exfoliating
I do it every other day. But 1 time a week is probably fine to test it out. I would at least do the egg yolk every time you use shampoo its a natural moisturizer and has a lot of good vitamins for hair that get washed out with shampoo

Every time you shampoo you are depleting your hair of nutrients so if you shampoo daily it would look like shit also remoisturizing makes your hair less prone to produce oil quickly

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I do it every other day. But 1 time a week is probably fine to test it out. I would at least do the egg yolk every time you use shampoo its a natural moisturizer and has a lot of good vitamins for hair that get washed out with shampoo
Need to start rubbing animal products all over my body asap, already started using butter as lip moisturiser/balm, it works well

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 11126
Need to start rubbing animal products all over my body asap, already started using butter as lip moisturiser/balm, it works well
Ironically beef tallow is good too. People forget most products like soup or shampoo are made from actual animal fat. egg yolks and beef tallow are simply the fats without the added crap.

beef tallow really helps with my acne

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, tbh aff and pentamogged9000
Possible to skip the vineagar and only use the egg yoke?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 11126
Possible to skip the vineagar and only use the egg yoke?
I wouldn't recommend it you'd be missing out on a major benefit. You can use it less then I said. I recommend using the yolk after every shampoo since it leaves the hair flat and lifeless as it gets rid of all the life in hair. Egg yolk has a bunch of good vitamins and it will be absorbed and remoisturize it.

The apple cider vinegar is very good for helping with oil build up it balances the PH on your scalp and gets rid of any toxic residue left over from shampoo. It also leaves my hair with a really nice shiny looking. I would say start 1 time a week and see how your hair reacts just make sure to add 4X the water content otherwise the mixture may be too strong

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
@Dietsnasta this is my hair routine since you were wondering before

• Love it
Reactions: Dietsnasta
needed this advice do the quality of the eggs matter. I'm broke

• Hmm...
Straight hair and moderate wavy niggas with their privilege. Yet us thick wavy and curly cels have shitty hair and no guide to help.
Skin and good hair are the biggest things you can max in youth and they are good indicators of health and youth. If you do not have these down pat then you have yet to do the most basic looksmaxxes
View attachment 2474608

What I've done to have amazing long hair (even my sister asked my hair care routine)
First of all this is mainly for straight hair. And my hair/skin get greasy you should shampoo as little as neccisary I do it every other day sometimes everyday if its an important day. But over washing can deplete hair of nutrients so be sure to use some of the methods here to remoisturize and add life back into it.

1. Never use hot water. Luke warm should be the max temperatures. My hair would be an oily mess when I took boiling hot showers and looked like shit. It would take 6 hours for it to get oil at my worst I showered twice a day or had to have a very short cut. Boiling hot water on a regular basis not only destroys hair quality it will get rid of all the natural good oils and your body will make more oily its also bad for acne (so acnecels should avoid hot water too). I think starting with luke warm and ending with freezing cold is ideal luke warm opens your pores so you can clean your skin get all the dirt out then cold water closes it at the end making it look nice.

2. Like I said in the intro try to shampoo as minimal as possible if you have very greasy hair that may be once a day or every other day if its less greasy don't over do it. The next step should help to control oil. Also with shampoo its not about washing the ends of your hair oil is produced on the scalp and travels up the hair. Make sure you are scrubbing the scalp otherwise your hair will get oily much quicker.

3. This next step will help prevent damage from over washing. I use 1 egg yolk (do not put the white part of the egg in unless you want white pellets all over your hair only the yellow part). And Then I add 1 table spoon of apple cider vinegar and 4 table spoons of water and throughly stir this in a cup. After shampooing I turn off the shower poor it in my hair scalp and some on my face and rub it in for 2-3 minutes especially in your scalp really make sure every part of your scalp is rubbed in. Then I wash it out with water. The egg/apple cider vinegar mix both moisturizes hair and will kill and remaining bacteria it also gets rid of dead skin cells got rid of my dandruff.
View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice
Do not use hair blow dryers a towel is good enough and don't scrub too hard let it get air dryed or it will be greaser quicker. Do not put any gels in your hair. If your forehead like mine gets greasy then use a hair clip at night to pull it away from your head while you sleep. Also change your pillow case so grease from it does not seep into your hair. I did this and my hair is literally stunning. Doing all these things made my hair much less oily. It now takes around 3 days before my hair looks genuinely bad people used to always comment I didn't shower because my hair got greasy mid day I could never have long hair or my acne would get worse too

At this point 1 day after showering girls literally are mirring my hair. Multiple foids have asked me what I do I have a better hair routine then most foids who pay hundreds of dollars for products and elaborate routines if anyone knows anything I can add let me know hope this helps :)

• So Sad
needed this advice do the quality of the eggs matter. I'm broke
I really don't know my eggs are organic from Costco. It probably shouldn't matter that much... Either way I think do what you can afford you will still get benefits either way

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and Mr. President
I wouldn't recommend it you'd be missing out on a major benefit. You can use it less then I said. I recommend using the yolk after every shampoo since it leaves the hair flat and lifeless as it gets rid of all the life in hair. Egg yolk has a bunch of good vitamins and it will be absorbed and remoisturize it.

The apple cider vinegar is very good for helping with oil build up it balances the PH on your scalp and gets rid of any toxic residue left over from shampoo. It also leaves my hair with a really nice shiny looking. I would say start 1 time a week and see how your hair reacts just make sure to add 4X the water content otherwise the mixture may be too strong
IDK apple vinegar seems toxic, theres a reason you dont drink it

@Ekil73_YT thoughts on this thread ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 11126
IDK apple vinegar seems toxic, theres a reason you dont drink it

@Ekil73_YT thoughts on this thread ?
I drink 1 tablespoon of it a day I don't know if its placebo or all the other crap I am doing but it seems to have helped my acne. It has anti bacterial and microbial properties this is why its used for skin and hair so much

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Krakowski
I drink 1 tablespoon of it a day I don't know if its placebo or all the other crap I am doing but it seems to have helped my acne. It has anti bacterial and microbial properties this is why its used for skin and hair so much
It's just countering all the other toxic stuff you are putting in yourself, you should fix your toxic diet also.

Straight hair and moderate wavy niggas with their privilege. Yet us thick wavy and curly cels have shitty hair and no guide to help.
Be the change you want to see I had to experiment over a year to perfect this. Then help people out :)

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
It's just countering all the other toxic stuff you are putting in yourself, you should fix your toxic diet also.
Yeah thats true but how can you avoid it the whole world is one toxic garbage fire. If it works I will keep doing it simple as.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Krakowski
Yeah thats true but how can you avoid it the whole world is one toxic garbage fire. If it works I will keep doing it simple as.
Well you are still putting 1 more toxic thing in you, but I get your point

blud was saying he’s going to kill himself and his life was miserable just a wee bit ago now he’s making hairmaxxing guides💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Sny, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
blud was saying he’s going to kill himself and his life was miserable just a wee bit ago now he’s making hairmaxxing guides💀
My manic episode started again

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and capybara
I be scared that the 3rd step will kill my hair

• Hmm...
teach ur son this

Legit mum told me bout eggs long ago(i have hair upto my waist)

is 1A hella straight when it was short i wasnt able to do anything but a messy fringe with shit ton of products grew it out and been using eggs once a week since almost 3 years

• Love it
both at the same time, I haven´t tried something like that before
Well I did the egg yolk before and added ACV later seems to combine both effects if your paranoid try it once or every other week to start

Just look it up on tiktok plenty of foids doing it and their hair isn't falling out.

Legit mum told me bout eggs long ago(i have hair upto my waist)

is 1A hella straight when it was short i wasnt able to do anything but a messy fringe with shit ton of products grew it out and been using eggs once a week since almost 3 years
Fitting profile pic you seem cute :) . I do the egg yolk everytime I shampoo so far I don't think you can overdo it the only downside is it costs a decent amount of money but my parents pay for my eggs so I don't mind.

View attachment 2474608

View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice

DNR

yet
IMG 3620

It's been a nice time making girls jealous and mirin over me the last decade. But now I want more power.

Anyway, in the meantime...

• JFL
DNR

It's been a nice time making girls jealous and mirin over me the last decade. But now I want more power.

Anyway, in the meantime...
Yeah I meet foids who spend like 2 grand a year on products meanwhile I don't spend much the egg yolks are the most expensive part but if you buy eggs and bulk and eat a lot of them regardless it doesn't make much of a dip

Normies confuse complexity or elaborate things with good or high quality which is not always the case just because something is complex and abstract doesn't make it good

Yeah I meet foids who spend like 2 grand a year on products meanwhile I don't spend much the egg yolks are the most expensive part but if you buy eggs and bulk and eat a lot of them regardless it doesn't make much of a dip

Normies confuse complexity or elaborate things with good or high quality which is not always the case just because something is complex and abstract doesn't make it good
Not sure I follow. I started simple with honey a long time ago and got more complex. I'm also likely double your age and was trying to be pretty with my hair when it wasn't cool and nobody cared.

• Hmm...
Not sure I follow. I started simple with honey a long time ago and got more complex. I'm also likely double your age and was trying to be pretty with my hair when it wasn't cool and nobody cared.
Complexity < practicality

Complexity < practicality
Sure however complexity is a result from practicality. Firstly by being simple.

I read your Griffith Did Nothing Wrong thread idea and if you're Griffithmaxxing if you have any more Griffith related looks threads by all means I'm all ears/ eyes for reading.

It just I wonder if that guy, same with his spiritual successor Sephiroth, as female gaze. But I fear they will always be stuck in the niche hive mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Sure however complexity is a result from practicality. Firstly by being simple.

I read your Griffith Did Nothing Wrong thread idea and if you're Griffithmaxxing if you have any more Griffith related looks threads by all means I'm all ears/ eyes for reading.

It just I wonder if that guy, same with his spiritual successor Sephiroth, as female gaze. But I fear they will always be stuck in the niche hive mind.
Niche maxxing is very underrated on looksmax. Ofc if I take a chad give him a plan haircut plain clothes and no real style he could always fall into pussy. But I would argue a HTN and even MTN in some niches can do things that make them stand out. Long hair is one of them I am kinda going for an alt boy style or I guess I appeal anime girls as well. If I just had a basic haircut I am another normie (except autistic) but with the right styles I can stand out specially in certain spaces.

The trick is being niche appeal without looking like a total clown to normal people its a fine line. You could get a bunch of tattoos and maybe have appeal in some circles but to 99% of people you would look like a clown. My goal is to still be respected among normal people but at the same time have niche appeal its working on my tiktok account rn

• +1
Reactions: infini
I use 1 egg yolk
Ain't gonna waste an egg to make my hair look lustrous. Faggot much?

Just eat 15 eggs a day instead of wasting one on your head.

Gastonpill mogs again and again. When will people understand it?

beauty and the beast gaston GIF by Disney

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 11126
Ain't gonna waste an egg to make my hair look lustrous. Faggot much?

Just eat 15 eggs a day instead of wasting one on your head.

Gastonpill mogs again and again. When will people understand it?

beauty and the beast gaston GIF by Disney
If you can afford to eat 15 eggs a day then you can afford to buy an extra egg poor fag

If you can afford to eat 15 eggs a day then you can afford to buy an extra egg poor fag
And consume 6 fewer grams of protein? Nigga you should just swallow the gastonpill and be done with it tbh. Just Be Gaston is the ultimate looksmaxxing hack.

And consume 6 fewer grams of protein? Nigga you should just swallow the gastonpill and be done with it tbh. Just Be Gaston is the ultimate looksmaxxing hack.
Then buy 17 a day eggs are like 10 cents per egg if you buy in bulk bad faith faggot

View attachment 2474608

View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice

Jfl at shampooing in 2025, I rub my hair with shit and piss

View attachment 2474608

View attachment 2474569

View attachment 2474571
Final steps/advice

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahzhahzhahahahzhzhzhhhahahahaahzhahahahzzzhzhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahzhzhzhahahahah

• Hmm...
fucks the point of the vinegar lol u already shampooed just use yolk

• +1
fucks the point of the vinegar lol u already shampooed just use yolk
My hair is unbelieavable greasy. But I might try swapping the two do you think the vinegar could fully replace it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
My hair is unbelieavable greasy. But I might try swapping the two do you think the vinegar could fully replace it?
the yolk is a cleanser in itself, u can use it instead of shampoo but u might get a protein overload after a while

the vinegar isnt really necessary

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Phenomenal.
However, for guys like me with wavy hair, avoid ACV, why? Because it’ll straighten your hair like a chemical keratin treatment.
Instead, just use the whole egg, but do a mask; rub it into your face and hair, wait 30 mins, then shower to get it all out. Yes, the whites get stuck in your hair, however, they’ll come out if you brush your hair with this; Shower hair brush
Your skin and hair will feel and look amazing.

• Hmm...
Phenomenal.
However, for guys like me with wavy hair, avoid ACV, why? Because it’ll straighten your hair like a chemical keratin treatment.
Instead, just use the whole egg, but do a mask; rub it into your face and hair, wait 30 mins, then shower to get it all out. Yes, the whites get stuck in your hair, however, they’ll come out if you brush your hair with this; Shower hair brush
Your skin and hair will feel and look amazing.
Whats the benefit to keeping the egg whites in I just seperate it so its only yolk

Whats the benefit to keeping the egg whites in I just seperate it so its only yolk
Amino acids.
The same reason I use egg whites in my eyes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus and Deleted member 11126