how to get the motivation to study?

kowiy

kowiy

princemaxxed
how do i get the motivation to study and what are some good methods to study? in high school btw

how do i get the motivation to study and what are some good methods to study? in high school btw
copy moves from pop smoke videos
Dior GIF by Pop Smoke

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and T50 Demon
play fornite 10hours per day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Deleted member 51465
in highschool u dont need to study... im in university while never doing any HS work because my parents did not give a shit or supervised me... i literally played roblox from ages 15-18 and no one gave a shit.. community colleges will accept u no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, iam good boy and LooksThinker
amphetamines

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 51781, tombradylover and 1 other person
amphetamines
I m gonna buy 1gram of speed tonight when i get money and study for next 72hours without sleep, i will finish 2 courses in that time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and User28823
Then vegetarianism is based
but reports say he ate lots of meat but fed the general public a vegetarian diet. He was a larper and treated his population as slaves.

but reports say he ate lots of meat but fed the general public a vegetarian diet. He was a larper and treated his population as slaves.
What ever hitler did makes the thing he did based, and i approve anything based what he did.

• +1
Reactions: dark triad
think that you will be homeless or low status faggot if you don't usually works a bit for me

in highschool u dont need to study... im in university while never doing any HS work because my parents did not give a shit or supervised me... i literally played roblox from ages 15-18 and no one gave a shit.. community colleges will accept u no matter what
i got exams at the end of the year and also my grades are all tragically low so they’re gonna kick me out if i dont do anything

Do 30 minutes of study
Then another 30 minute sprint
Then an hour sprint.

All in one day make sure you arent distracted

Do this everyday and make sure you schedule it to similar hours everyday eventually you will be able to do 4 hours and more

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Do 30 minutes of study
Then another 30 minute sprint
Then an hour sprint.

All in one day make sure you arent distracted

Do this everyday and make sure you schedule it to similar hours everyday eventually you will be able to do 4 hours and more

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
i got exams at the end of the year and also my grades are all tragically low so they’re gonna kick me out if i dont do anything
bro i failed pre algebra and my exams.... community college still accepted me bc I was 20 yrs old... dont even worry about it

bro i failed pre algebra and my exams.... community college still accepted me bc I was 20 yrs old... dont even worry about it
Did you not get kicked out? Coz some law here says you have to pass the exams or else youll be left to repeat a year or kicked out

Did you not get kicked out? Coz some law here says you have to pass the exams or else youll be left to repeat a year or kicked out
no bro. teachers are paid by the government, so if you are a student and you do not pass, this gets reflected on the school instutition and looks really bad. I would not do work for over 3 weeks and they did not do shit. I was not required to do any kind of exam either (i live in nz tho) just do the bare minimum and u will be fine

no bro. teachers are paid by the government, so if you are a student and you do not pass, this gets reflected on the school instutition and looks really bad. I would not do work for over 3 weeks and they did not do shit. I was not required to do any kind of exam either (i live in nz tho) just do the bare minimum and u will be fine
can u give me some tips on what to do? coz i genuinely feel lost

if you want to study and do well in high school you will have to sacrifice things like doing homework/studying at lunch in the library, and deleting apps like TikTok /insta/snap, I also put grayscale on my phone when I was locked in, changing environments, people around you, and setting pretty clear goals. These things will turn into habits and your growth will compound over time. Focus with intensity or don't.

I can make you a study plan of champion;

Wake up at 4 AM
4.02 AM Brew coffee with butter and cream in it (3 measures per cup) or take 100-200mg of caffeine pills and eat 20g of dark chocolate take 30mg of dextroamphetamine
4.15 AM Do light exercise or go for jogging for 20 minutes
4.35 AM stretch in shower
4.45 AM eat high carb, high protein meal
5.00 AM start studying

5.00 - 11.45 AM study in 45 minutes intervals taking 5-15 minutes break after every interval

11.45 AM take 30mg dextroamphetamine and eat meal

12.45 PM - 6.30 PM continue studying

6.30 PM have another meal and 30mg of dextroamphetamine
6.15 PM - 11.45 PM continue studying
11.45 PM take vitamin stack: zinc, iron, copper, iodine, vitamin c, vitamin d, magnesium
11.50 PM - 4 AM SLEEP

repeat

can u give me some tips on what to do? coz i genuinely feel lost
do whatever the fuck u want during highschool... FR im not even joking. community colleges exist bc when people arent eligable for Harvard or whatever the fuck, they can apply to community college and they will be accepted

just take copious amounts of stimulants

Dont need motivation if you have discipline bhai