How to get tinder matches?

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

White Micropenis
No. This is the average couple in 2019

Thanks to online dating, women can get Chad and average males have to settle with obesity. You have to be a 9/10 just to get with a 7/10 these days.
IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE YOU DUNCE

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad

Thanks to online dating, women can get Chad and average males have to settle with obesity. You have to be a 9/10 just to get with a 7/10 these days.
alright then mate

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death

Yap the standard has risen so much min 6 feet/5 psl face/fit body to get a non deformed foid

belnar93

belnar93

Master
>lol u look so gay!
i got 300 matches in 2 days in one city.
protip look like me

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
I could write a guide on tinder for most men here. I've had nearly 50 lays from it and countless dates, and I'm a 4/10 in the face. I also know what NOT to do.
I should write a book tbh. If a good looking guy used it the way I do they could get countless lays very easily.

nelson

nelson

The good days are gone forever
No group pics

Bluepill

Bluepill

Fugazi
I could write a guide on tinder for most men here. I've had nearly 50 lays from it and countless dates, and I'm a 4/10 in the face. I also know what NOT to do.
I should write a book tbh. If a good looking guy used it the way I do they could get countless lays very easily.
Share your mystery method, Mr. 4/10.

xit.jpg

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
You are probably much better looking than you think.

Captainugly

Captainugly

Knowledgable
Share your mystery method, Mr. 4/10.

View attachment 160020
- Have realistic standards and be fully aware that this is a numbers game for non chads - 90% of your matches over time will probably go nowhere.
- Don't be overtly sexual unless you're willing to lose most of your matches. If you are not chad you cannot get away with this.
- Make sure your face looks the best it can possibly be in the first pic no matter what - even if it's a selfie, doesn't matter.
- Fraud your photos somewhat, including morphing (Make it SUBTLE though). Women fraud like fuck as well, so play them at their own game.
- Don't compliment them much, if at all.
- During conversation, make statements as much as possible instead of asking lots of questions.
- Get tinder gold and use boots and super likes. I got my last GF from a superlike.
- Don't invest time or energy in any of them and don't assume they're even attracted to you just because they swiped.
- On the date make sure you get physical early and don't go to lame places.

eyes

eyes

6'8 Subhuman high e cyclop

Thank you finally.
Ya this is the average guys Future

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

DNA
tinder is for chads, sky is blue

Bigweiner420

Bigweiner420

Trainee
Idk but I got 75 likes and 50 matches in 1 day;)

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lorsss Success & Power 9
Titbot Success & Power 3