How to get whiter teeth?

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

Iron
is it possible to get white teeth in 2 weeks or so without using whitening strips coz they're expensive af where i live.

Use 100% hydrogen peroxide for 10 hours

• +1
Reactions: TMogger
is it possible to get white teeth in 2 weeks or so without using whitening strips coz they're expensive af where i live.
only way is to see the dentist and even then you dont get them completely white if they're yellow already. i did it recently and it helped a bit but i'll need to do it again to get them noticably white

Eat cum and vinegar.

only way is to see the dentist and even then you dont get them completely white if they're yellow already. i did it recently and it helped a bit but i'll need to do it again to get them noticably white
oh okay thanks tho

its defo worth it tho i mean its the only way to actually whiten them properly
yea i saw a lot of practices to do and most of em were cope

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
clean your teeth after every meal

hydrogen peroxide and oil pulling, I also use other gels for my teeth.And just drink water dawg, Cola, tea or other drinks fuck your teeth and make them yellow.And clean your teeth after every meal. You can also have it professionally cleaned, but it will cost money. Hydrogen peroxide and oil pulling have already helped me.Check the teethmaxxing guide on botb.

Idk ultra whitening toothpaste or get them professionally whitened

Bro i used 40% Carbamide peroxide or whatever with those trays and i fucking screamed when it hit my gums. Use a low concentration and wear it for longer

hydrogen peroxide and oil pulling, I also use other gels for my teeth.And just drink water dawg, Cola, tea or other drinks fuck your teeth and make them yellow.And clean your teeth after every meal. You can also have it professionally cleaned, but it will cost money. Hydrogen peroxide and oil pulling have already helped me.Check the teethmaxxing guide on botb.
ight gon try it. thanks G

Raw milk 3 days and you have super white but you need do diet for a life

idk maybe just spend 2 FUCKING MINUTES browsing this forum instead of making a thread about it

Lemon juice straught from lemon with bakeing soda

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv