How to get xray of skull

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
I need to check my skull but they will ask me for reason or can I make my own xray machine

Make your own X-ray machine, I heard it’s easy and safe

ask your orthodontist or a surgeon for a cbct. If you have any know medical health issues that are craniofacially related you might can get it covered

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
ask your orthodontist or a surgeon for a cbct. If you have any know medical health issues that are craniofacially related you might can get it covered
I only have a general doctor/gp

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Ask him for a referral to an orthodontist or a surgeon. Talk to your surgeon/ortho about a cbct
Shits gonna be awkward since he's thinks I'm regular blue piller asian prob gon ask me the reason

Shits gonna be awkward since he's thinks I'm regular blue piller asian prob gon ask me the reason
Can't I just make my own xray machine or some shit

Say you wanna investigate if you might can have sleep apnea due to craniofacial reasons

So u think I can just get appointment with gp and ask for referral to orthodontist for xray? No questions asked? Or what if I go to a private orthodontist clinic and pay them to give me a xray

So u think I can just get appointment with gp and ask for referral to orthodontist for xray? No questions asked? Or what if I go to a private orthodontist clinic and pay them to give me a xray
Private clinic will be expensive since I'm in us