How to have the perfect body for attracting bitches

You dont mog anything on me you little weasel go eat a sandwich you piece of shit
You can't even see my upper body, yet even using that pic it's obvious I lift and you don't. I'd go all roundhouse on your ass if I wanted to. Go eat some wurst fag

Attachments

• pv68vdseylwgk4kw (1).jpg
    pv68vdseylwgk4kw (1).jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 79
You can't even see my upper body, yet even using that pic it's obvious I lift and you don't. I'd go all roundhouse on your ass if I wanted to. Go eat some wurst fag
If you work out you should of posted a full picture of your whole body do you even train legs bro? Oh by the way keep miring bro

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_010048.jpg
    IMG_20190116_010048.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 42
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
If you work out you should of posted a full picture of your whole body do you even train legs bro? Oh by the way keep miring bro

Looks you high E fag it’s over stop the cope you don’t mog shit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU WEAKLING FAT FAGGOT I can't just let you post pics without me posting mine. Muhahahahahahhaha If we were standing next to each other you'd piss yourself.

You must have a shit diet tbh you're so fat you need to suck your stomach in BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WEAKLING

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You will be zyzz 2.0:feelsez::feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YOU WEAKLING FAT FAGGOT I can't just let you post pics without me posting mine. Muhahahahahahhaha If we were standing next to each other you'd piss yourself.
LOL I might actually laugh at your face if we ever met

1 :dont train directly traps they make you look more narrow
2:try to lok as wide as possible
studies show that wide body is prefered by women because they that they will feel more safe with you its in their nature
3: profit
I got a very aesthetic improved when I started training directly traps: the hollow space beetween the clavicle and the trap is very attractive

Esteban baby u want me to pm u pics of my offspring Phallus The Great VII?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yes but 0.5-1 point is a nice boost (IRL)
Average face + good body means a good potential

Godtier frame
Probably top 0.0000001 tier frame and top 0.000001 tier bodybuilding genetics.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
what body fat is he cant tell
Thats me and I was about 16 with no muscle. I look much better now
Tbh with those birthing hips, it's pretty much over for him. He looks like a fucking pickled cucumber
I showed you who I attract, so its not over lol
He added a pretty decent amount of width from gymcelling though. He looks way better now tbh
He honestly still looks like a shit.
I looked shit before but right now in Slovenia pretty much I mog a lot of people as they are overweight or stuff. Not sure how its in gsrmany now but I was in gym today and its mostly skinny dude or fat guys. I woudnt say I look like shit in clothes imo
holy cope
daily reminder if you don't train full body proportionatly, ur gonna look retarded
Explain? I showed you who I attract anyway
I think I disagree tbh. His great body haloes his average face pretty well.
Height imo aswell

Last edited:
Anyway on to the question. @Murican simply put whatever you do for upper body you will look better than 80 percent of competition as a lot of people do not lift. Bonus points if your tall.

Gay, “don’t directly train traps” lmao.
Dont directly train traps of ur on roids tbh. Highest androgen receptor density in the traps, they BLOW-UP on roids...

Are you serious?