How to have the perfect body for attracting bitches

Murican

Murican

Iron
1 :dont train directly traps they make you look more narrow
2:try to lok as wide as possible
studies show that wide body is prefered by women because they that they will feel more safe with you its in their nature
3: profit

@itsOVER thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, FatmanO, RichardSpencel and 3 others
You‘re right about the traps thing, but what do I do if my neck is naturally thin. I need the traps to support my neck. I have to choose between wide looking shoulders+ very tiny neck or normal looking shoulders +ok ish neck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You‘re right about the traps thing, but what do I do if my neck is naturally thin. I need the traps to support my neck. I have to choose between wide looking shoulders+ very tiny neck or normal looking shoulders +ok ish neck
it depends if you want to look wide at maximum dont train neck at all if you want to have a better face work neck but be very careful im injured and i cant lift alawys fucking warm up and strech

@Nibba @Deltoid thoughts?

bro you don't attract bitches through body alone. Face accounts for at least 80% of attraction, most gymcelers are coping

It's about bone structure

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, androidcel, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
4. have a naturally big frame

ZYCGoKC d

1.Be born with slayer genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 147, FatmanO and 8 others
it depends if you want to look wide at maximum dont train neck at all if you want to have a better face work neck but be very careful im injured and i cant lift alawys fucking warm up and strech
The thing is what looks better? I guess I will just try to look proportional

Nigga said dont train traps lmaooooo

• +1
Reactions: JimJones
dont know man you choose just dont try to be like alpha destiny
Nah lol his traps are too big imo, thats not proportional to me

Do deaflifts, they thicken neck, traps, and back too for a wider look. You should also train neck seperately at home.
For a few more inches in body width, train your shoulders
bro you don't attract bitches through body alone. Face accounts for at least 80% of attraction, most gymcelers are coping

It's about bone structure

Id say if your face is at least OK, but you cant attract bitches only relying on that, you should gymcel.
In germany, where i live,I know a lot of gymcels slaying only due to their body.
But they were at least 5'6 though

• +1
Reactions: Murican
@Nibba @Deltoid thoughts?
The traps thing is BS. Not a very good guide per se. Deltoids and lats are extremely important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Deleted member 470
The traps thing is BS. Not a very good guide per se. Deltoids and lats are extremely important
dont know man traps also are ugly for women or atleast the majority

girls i know not friends though because female friends are the worst
I agree about that last part. Women can't be friends with men.

But yeah trust me traps are pretty important for attraction and aesthetics

what body fat is he cant tell
Tbh with those birthing hips, it's pretty much over for him. He looks like a fucking pickled cucumber

• +1
Reactions: Spite and badromance
Gay, “don’t directly train traps” lmao.
just train shoulders, back and biceps everything else is cope like legs

• +1
Reactions: thecel
just train shoulders, back and biceps everything else is cope like legs
You’re a jackass. This is why most people look like shit and don’t progress. You can’t just add size to one area, the weight you put on gets distributed throughout your whole body dependent on genetics. Legs aren’t cope either, good luck getting strong if you don’t train legs. As a natty, increasing strength and progressive overload is the only way to obtain gains.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 147, Murican and 1 other person
You’re a jackass. This is why most people look like shit and don’t progress. You can’t just add size to one area, the weight you put on gets distributed throughout your whole body dependent on genetics. Legs aren’t cope either, good luck getting strong if you don’t train legs. As a natty, increasing strength and progressive overload is the only way to obtain gains.
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
you dont have to train traps directly they still get worked by other exercises .
"you dont have to train arms directly they still get worked by other exercises ."

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I think I disagree tbh. His great body haloes his average face pretty well.

holy cope
daily reminder if you don't train full body proportionatly, ur gonna look retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Chick in the back is mirin my aesthetics

Attachments

• IMG_20190119_153552.jpg
    IMG_20190119_153552.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147, FatmanO, StudyHacks and 1 other person
all the non-roid guys i see at gym, who don't train prioritising compound movements (squat, deadlift, bench) look fucking subhuman ngl. as a natural theres literally no other way but to get functional strength and ur hypertrophy follows

• +1
Chick in the back is mirin my aesthetics
She's not looking at you, she's looking at the body of water (sea?) you blind moron. Open your eyes, jeez

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
She's not looking at you, she's looking at the body of water (sea?) you blind moron. Open your eyes, jeez
She is actually looking at me you moron shes just trying not to stare to much cause her boyfriend is with her

• +1
She is actually looking at me you moron shes just trying not to stare to much cause her boyfriend is with her
Your body looks like shit. I face mog you, I body mog you, I spirit mog you. Over. Sit down on your ass, watch and learn, it's my house. Biatch.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Your body looks like shit. I face mog you, I body mog you, I spirit mog you. Over. Sit down on your ass, watch and learn, it's my house. Biatch.
You dont mog anything on me you little weasel go eat a sandwich you piece of shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Esteban1997