How to improve lower third?

soji

soji

Iron
I was wondering how to improve my lower thirds specifically my side profile I have good bone structure at 16 and could maybe benefit from a slightly wider jaw (hopefully will come through the end of puberty) but other then that the main question I have is that my side profile has some fat under my chin not a crazy amount but just enough to notice and im wondering as im about 19-20% bf (maybe a little more im not 100%), will this go away with a lower bf? or will I have to do some exercises or will it go away when my jaw is fully developed?, I'm looking for only natural solutions. Thank you for listening to my yap.

Attachments

• 2256748_images.jpg
    2256748_images.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 0
I was wondering how to improve my lower thirds specifically my side profile I have good bone structure at 16 and could maybe benefit from a slightly wider jaw (hopefully will come through the end of puberty) but other then that the main question I have is that my side profile has some fat under my chin not a crazy amount but just enough to notice and im wondering as im about 19-20% bf (maybe a little more im not 100%), will this go away with a lower bf? or will I have to do some exercises or will it go away when my jaw is fully developed?, I'm looking for only natural solutions. Thank you for listening to my yap.
raise hyoid bro, try both of these exercises + a technique of mewing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: totallynotnash and polishcel

thanks a bunch

I read that It might be due to the fact my jaw isnt fully developement and therefore my tounge doesnt have quite enough space

I read that It might be due to the fact my jaw isnt fully developement and therefore my tounge doesnt have quite enough space
who cares the cause, you can fix it. my hyoid is extremely low genetically and all my family members have double chins being lean