How to improve my appearance without surgery rn i will do that later i am moneymaxxing atm

R

romm2el

Diamond
How can i look better what do i do?
Screenshot 20231230 201003 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Youㅤ, Deleted member 52057 and 1 other person
Send zoomed in pics nobody can see tjose

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Im trying to fraud face and height, i wear masks all day and wear a wig and contact lenses

• JFL
  • JFL
Im trying to fraud face and height, i wear masks all day and wear a wig and contact lenses
Your eye area is subpar as well, they can tell you are subhuman even with a mask on

• JFL
20231230 150658
20231230 150656
20231230 150655
20231229 194337

• JFL
Your eye area is subpar as well, they can tell you are subhuman even with a mask on
I forgot to say, sunglasses too xd, i wear them even at night

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and seethe
it is so ober mane

it is time to ropemaxx
Nah dw bro i had long ass conversation like 30 mins with stacys and told them abt this type of posts saying its over, ropemaxx blah blah blah and they said yall r depressing asf like delusional virgin losers trying to make others feel bad bc of their own failure,

• JFL
D

THIS NIGGA THINKS HE LOOKS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER

Caged

IT'S OVER

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DoII and seethe
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Spiritualcell
It got the photo there, i downloaded these pictures xd, ik i dont look like anime characters, i use them as motivation and to improve mentally rn i am reading books on pdf and audio books on yt to iqmaxx to be like them mentally and gymaxxing all days too
I'll pray for you.

You really need it.

It got the photo there, i downloaded these pictures xd, ik i dont look like anime characters, i use them as motivation and to improve mentally rn i am reading books on pdf and audio books on yt to iqmaxx to be like them mentally and gymaxxing all days too

Attachments

• IMG_4589.jpeg
    IMG_4589.jpeg
    616.5 KB · Views: 0
2 hours of hearing the book idk if i have tdah but my father does so its kinda hard to focus i get easily distracted but ik is not a excuse , i will do better i promise

Remove these

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and finn899
Nah dw bro i had long ass conversation like 30 mins with stacys and told them abt this type of posts saying its over, ropemaxx blah blah blah and they said yall r depressing asf like delusional virgin losers trying to make others feel bad bc of their own failure,
it is over they PITY you brother

i don’t need to say much because i can tell the situation is already too brutal

Remove these
aggred imagine taking bad photos of yourself in terrible lighting,he needs to hop off this site and just wait until he has money

• +1
Reactions: DoII
aggred imagine taking bad photos of yourself in terrible lighting,he needs to hop off this site and just wait until he has money
Oh i thought it was the hair

it is over they PITY you brother

i don’t need to say much because i can tell the situation is already too brutal
xd, idk, ik i have an idea ,i will trust u and livestream my ropemaxx on discord with u if u show me wyll with ur tag on a paper

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
xd, idk, ik i have an idea ,i will trust u and livestream my ropemaxx on discord with u if u show me wyll with ur tag on a paper
you are quite funny i will give you that

Nasolabial folds me

Got banned for it too

Didn’t you overdose on potassium ?
Yea i used a guide abt debloat, lucky for me i vomited the pills before it was too late well actually bc my mom found out and forced me to vomit them

Yea i used a guide abt debloat, lucky for me i vomited the pills before it was too late well actually bc my mom found out and forced me to vomit them
Stop using shit guides from here

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
that’s makes u even lower iq

u can’t delete them nigga :lul: they here 4eva
Whatever u say chud, ik u doin that as a coping mechanism, but i honestly feel terrible for u, i hope u can become a better person in the future

Let me guess, is it low iq to moneymaxx, gymmaxing, statusmaxx and iqmaxx for a glow up, i am doing these posts rn for advertising my future courses when i reach my full potential, i get it, ur iq is too low to realize this, but this right here is a strategy i am doing, i am not seeking for help on this forums, i already have all the problems and solutions written on paper, i am js building up the story for the plot, it will be a great story, u would be surprised when u realize what i am trying to achieve, its easy to say it, but actions speak louder than words so ik u wont believe me atm, lets wait for the time to decide what will happend, who knows maybe i die on a car accident or some1 murders, my plans would be ruined if somth like that happens, i avoid all dangers, everything i do and post is perfectly planned to build a story that will generate income in the future, i dont consider myself as a genius or high iq, im js an average normal person after all

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon