How to induce a tumor?

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Just saw a reel. Heightism is killing me inside. So how to induce pitituary tumour? Apart from blasting radiation?

Just saw a reel. Heightism is killing me inside. So how to induce pitituary tumour? Apart from blasting radiation?
send the reel

• +1
Reactions: FBl
theres no way to induce a pituitary tumor diy but there are ways to increase chances, id personally get fat smoke and become an alcoholic, thats probably ur best bet

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and FBl
Pure suifuel

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
theres no way to induce a pituitary tumor diy but there are ways to increase chances, id personally get fat smoke and become an alcoholic, thats probably ur best bet
Still extremely unlikely tho.
OP you will most likely never get a pituitary tumor and most people with legit gigantism that aren't naturally very tall (like the dutch giant) are facially deformed.

• +1
it's up to random chance, your best bet for cheap and large HGH increase is peptides + insulin + maybe T3/T4 and loads of protein

• +1
you know it's brutal when people agree to get cancer to mog

• +1
You would give yourself brain cancer before developing any sort of benign tumor on the pituitary gland.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and FBl
you know it's brutal when people agree to get cancer to mog
Anything for those few extra inches to be worthy of female to see me as a human or even as a potential match

• So Sad
Reactions: blackout_96_
Feminism has ruined this world

Why im injecting hgh so I can tower over my oneitis 😍

• +1
Anything for those few extra inches to be worthy of female to see me as a human or even as a potential match
We should accept our fate and just survive it, when we die we'll be in heaven for our suffering

• +1
it's up to random chance, your best bet for cheap and large HGH increase is peptides + insulin + maybe T3/T4 and loads of protein
Im getting AIs (anastrozole and proviron) this week or the next one, hgh gonna come in soon if i get lucky with my dr, should i try playing with Levothyroxine?

• +1
Im getting AIs (anastrozole and proviron) this week or the next one, hgh gonna come in soon if i get lucky with my dr, should i try playing with Levothyroxine?
Why ana and proviron? Why not just anastrozole?

Why ana and proviron? Why not just anastrozole?
proviron is cheap and boosts free testosterone. im gonna apply some to my dick topically to get 7 inches (6inchcel rn). it also blocks estrogen and anastrozole costs a pretty penny

proviron is cheap and boosts free testosterone. im gonna apply some to my dick topically to get 7 inches (6inchcel rn). it also blocks estrogen and anastrozole costs a pretty penny
I have asked many people about proviron. I wanna get on it too but people recommended to only run it if ones on testosterone.

I have asked many people about proviron. I wanna get on it too but people recommended to only run it if ones on testosterone.
just take low doses (25 to 50 mg) and it wont suppress you look it up bhai there are several studies. pray for me so i can get prescribed GH

• +1
just take low doses (25 to 50 mg) and it wont suppress you look it up bhai there are several studies. pray for me so i can get prescribed GH
Proviron also increases DHT lifefuel tbh

radiation is your best bet, also fastest

• +1
Proviron also increases DHT lifefuel tbh
lets hope we can grow and get BBCs. if i can get GH prescribed itd lift so many problems off my back

• +1
lets hope we can grow and get BBCs. if i can get GH prescribed itd lift so many problems off my back
GH is expensive asl that's one of the main issue

try finding some radioactive stuff on like ebay, old soviet era gas masks, uranium glass tableware etc and sleep with them and keep them constantly as close to your body as possible and reduce potassium

needless to say dont fucking do it, but if u do, make sure to document well:lul: